Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Puntland election in PICS +Audio of each candidate speech

Innocent Critic: I wonder why do they (puntland admin) always hold meetings in a small rooms with prison-like windows? It looks like an ordinary school room. Look at any picture that Duke or anyone else post here and you will see what am talking about. Anyone should tell them to invest and build a proper modern confrence rooms or auditoriums. Its depressing to see leaders and Issimo in small darky rooms like these pictures.

BTW, Nuradiin would make good PL leader, because he is new blood (not old school), young and intelligent as well. and thats what people need today. Whishing him good luck!

^^^The Puntland Parliment is held in a small room, since we have not created a new Parliment with lavish grand rooms and leather seats.

Anyhow what is important is not the room but what i represents, Somali's together holding open debates and elections and choosing their leaders without fighting, without clan wailing and with no foreign groups.

Progress I say, as for Nuridin, he is in the running though he is not the choice we want to lead our beloved state.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The Puntland Parliment is held in a small room, since we have not created a new Parliment with lavish grand rooms and leather seats.

Anyhow what is important is not the room but what i represents, Somali's together holding open debates and elections and choosing their leaders without fighting, without clan wailing and with no foreign groups.

Progress I say, as for Nuridin, he is in the running though he is not the choice we want to lead our beloved state.

Fair enough, I agree with you and I hope this time it is free and fair election.

By the way PL & SL making good examples for the rest of the republic by doing their best to uphold the principles of democracy.

As for Nuradin, c'mon dont write him off or underestimate the guy. And like Obama, he is young and of course can make the CHANGE that PL badly needs! smile.gif

^^^Adeer Nuridin is a man I know and thus I dont need anyone giving me any info with regards to who he is and what he stands for, but thanks. I hope he does well, but the choice we need is clear its Gen Abdullahi.

Puntland if this election goes to plan will have its fourth President in a decade; this is remarkable and unprecedented in Somali history.