Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

AU Road Map for Peace in Somalia

^^Whatever Xiin...I'm always against dadka ismahadiya these include yeey supporters and sympithizers, secessionists,Qabiil Jihadists, and "I own this city/town" crazies. You came close to being in dis group when courts came in miles of Galkacayo. And could stop defending your boy. Waad ku daba dhimatay

P.S. Isn't ***** suppose to be offensive.

[ January 30, 2008, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

A revealing momentary lapse no matter if we're ignorant of Baashi's life-story , Xiin.

It is ridiculous to maintain that his writing still has some integrity(in any context) after he argues for reconciliation but manages to do some serious qabiil name-calling on the side.

Che, that's my hunch (that the term is offensive)...correct me if i err though!

As for which group you think i belong, that's niether here nor there! I would like people to discuss topics on thier own merits and stop gocoshada on what happened in previous topics. That's not healthy.

edit: Cent,

If one were to settle scores with Baashi fishing for lapses is understandable and dare I say part of the game. But I still believe the man made a very unassailable point! For those who are able to put the pen on a paper so to say it would be wise and worth of their time to contribute in a meaningful manner and forgo the urge to nitpick and find faults----that’s a cowardly habit adeer !

ps, Also, Che, i dont really feel that Baashi needs a defense. I just happen to agree with his point of reconciliation between somalis.

Kashafa   

Xin, 'Reconciliation', as you use it, is a sweet-sounding word that means nothing. I am short on time ayaantaan, but I will soon prove how utterly bogus it is. Reconciliation can and will happen among Soomalida Xaalasha ah(everyday hardworking shacab). But the current crop of dhabo-dhilifs do not qualify as Somalida Xalaasha ah. As blood-thirsty warlords wholly responsible for the bur-bur that began with the first jabhad(led by Yey), They are the enemy. Fighting them is the whole point. Ethiopia is just a symptom and result of their treachery, greed, and dhulinimo. Waxay is daheen Ethiopia wadanka ha nee qabato. Heh, it ain't a-happenin. Perhaps you did not witness the outpouring of farxad and joy among all Somalia when the thoroughbreds of the Islamic Courts cleansed 70% of Somalia from Dhabo-dhilif filth, but I did. And that is the Somalia, we, collectively in spite of our differences, are building. It is my conviction that all issues can be resolved peacefully, including secession, but for those dhabo-dhilifs, those grand traitors who hide behind Ethiopian armour, there is but one answer: War...and one which we will inshallah win.

About my strong language, it's intentional, brother. It's a rhetorical device I use to jolt those asleep from their apathy and to illuminate the grave historical threats we face, greater than any crisis we have ever faced in the span of Somali existence. Nothing personal tho. Baashi knows that. I'm not attacking his character, just the content of his online writings, cuz they stink to high hell. Like Tupac said: "Killing ain't fair but somebody gotta do it" :D Marka hada, being blunt to the point of rudeness isn't fair, but somebody gotta do it.

Oh, and like my man Che said:

And could stop defending your boy. Waad ku daba dhimatay

^ :D Why do you always have to 'save face' for Baashi ? Let the brother speak for himself.

Xiin..How about we allow him to make his case. And it is not so much what he says, it is what he doesn't say. It would be interesting how explains Ilkoyar comment. If one were to use the word "Dhaba-yaco" to describe the Puntland boys in Xamer, the admin would have been down on our throats. And Xiin, I'm all for reconcialation if only the participants are sincere about settling their diffirences.

Kashafa   

Che,

I'm against the fake-me-out Somalinimo-on-sterioids ever so popular here on SOL. The one that says scream like a banshee when a town is captured through age-old clan skirmishes, but be cravenly silent when Ethiopians are mowing down your people. Wave the flag of Somalinimo one one hand and with the other clutch the Lion of Judah. Not only is it pathetic, but logically contradictory as well.

The other Somalinimo, the real joint of walaal-tinimo, the one which makes you smile and greet a unfamiliar Somali face and offer them help and hoy. That's the one I'm talking about. And it's both supplementary and complementary to Islaminimo. Kinda like the moving part of a car engine.

^^Please come back and do try to prove the bogus you think it’s! We may all benefit.

I would like to think Ethiopia is the enemy, and those you called dabo-dhilif are your people who, with reasonable efforts toward reconciliation, could be brought back to your fold. Warlords are few in numbers. Their followers however are numerous. Marking them all as enemies as you did in your sweep is at best uninformed.

But as I said come back and lets have a go at this yaa Kashafa!

If one were to settle scores with Baashi fishing for lapses is understandable and dare I say part of the game. But I still believe the man made a very unassailable point! For those who are able to put the pen on a paper so to say it would be wise and worth of their time to contribute in a meaningful manner and forgo the urge to nitpick and find faults----that’s a cowardly habit adeer !

My dear man, i have no reason to nitpick- nor have i decided to highlight his self-dissembling writing to settle some kind of cyber-score.

His message of reconciliation is hardly revolutionary, and he contradicts himself by then using offensive language against another qabiil, whilst exhibitng the possessiveness associated with qabiilists.

Dont look so suprised he is being criticised for this.

Kashafa   

Warlords are few in numbers. Their followers however are numerous. Marking them all as enemies as you did in your sweep is at best uninformed.

Again, you misread me. Let me be clear: The enemy is the traitorous warlords. As I said in my original post, most of their followers do so out of jahal, out of poverty, and out of a lack of options. My beef is with their leadership. Cut off the snake's head, the body will die. But you seem hell-bent on preventing me from cutting off the snake's head. It seems like you want to 'save face' for the likes of Qaybdiid and Yey and provide them with a 'honorable' way out of the Hell they created. Abti, they will be baqtified, nothing you or other moral relativist can say will save them. I suggest you save your mercy and forbearance to the people who really need it, the people who live under trees, displaced from their homes thanks to the traitors you are so eager to forgive.

Again, jah-wareer(confusion) culus aa ku haayo. Inshallah, I'll make the time to show you all the inconsistencies and contradictions inherent in your rationalisations.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Today
who make up the junk of marauding militia who happen to live in government premises

Baqtiga soo jaf sxb, wax badan waad ciishootaye. :D

[ January 30, 2008, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Xiin..How about we allow him to make his case. And it is not so much what he says, it is what he doesn't say. It would be interesting how explains Ilkoyar comment. If one were to use the word "Dhaba-yaco" to describe the Puntland in Xamer, the admin would have been down on our throats.

Adeer, Don’t be grief-stricken about what the Admin of this site do and does not do. After all this is his place and he has the right to run it in whatever fashion he wishes! I find this type of insinuation of clannish tilt pitifully weak, not to mention offensive to the integrity to the folks who moderate this site.

This is a forum. I don’t know the man who owns, if you believe me. But I still find it attractive for variety of reasons. Just lets us leave at that.

Kashafa , Baashi is not the only one I support or agree with. Nur and MMA are amongst those who I some times get in trouble supporting them. You suffer me explain to you that the reason I support (clarifying his larger point) Baashi has nothing to do with qabiil. That goes to MMA and Nur as well.

ps-- Kashafa, i thought you needed time to coherently make a case against reconciliation, brother. stop, kusoo boodka and make a case saaxiib! As for the people who are dying under the trees, you dont really know whether i help them or not, do you yaa Kashafa?

Originally posted by Centurion:

quote: If one were to settle scores with Baashi fishing for lapses is understandable and dare I say part of the game. But I still believe the man made a very unassailable point! For those who are able to put the pen on a paper so to say it would be wise and worth of their time to contribute in a meaningful manner and forgo the urge to nitpick and find faults----that’s a cowardly habit adeer !

My dear man, i have no reason to nitpick- nor have i decided to highlight his self-dissembling writing to settle some kind of cyber-score.

His message of reconciliation is hardly revolutionary, and he contradicts himself by then using offensive language against another qabiil, whilst exhibitng the possessiveness associated with qabiilists.

Dont look so suprised he is being criticised for this.
You misunderstood me adeer. I did not mean you to be the one settling scores with Baashi. I just meant to say that if one's intention was just that it would have been undestandable for that person to divert from the original poitn.

I find this type of insinuation of clannish tilt pitifully weak,

You condemn my clanish insinuations,and then seek to defend Baashi's outright insults against an entire group of people. That's twisted logic And before you ask me to focus on Baashi's orginal point (reconcialation). I'm afraid that's lost in the fog of contempt that he has for some people.

And sincere apologies to the Mods!

Kashafa...Understood!

me   

Same old boring stuff, allot of folks screaming but ain't saying shid. I think in 10 years time you will still be here saying hebel said this/hebel said that/hebel pretent to be this but is that.

This cyper jihaad BS needs to stop, if you were serious you wouldnt run around screaming on this forum. So chill.

Ethiopia ayee maalin walba ka hadlayaan Soomaalida kalena nolol xitaa uma ogola. Dantaada ka fakar, dantaadana ka shaqee. Jidbadana nagala fogow. Maskaxdaada isticmaal oo na soo hordhig fikradahaaga wax ha lagula eegee. Hadii aad muran iyo aflagaado un rabtidna, sheego un waa lagula qasaaye.

Soomaaliya eray un bey kuu tahay sxb marka somalinimo maxaad ka ogtahay?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

As for Kismaayo, you seem to have misunderstood me. What I wanted to know is; what will you (and the likes of Baashi and Hornafrique) offer the marginalised natives of that city if they do turn up at the "negotiation
dirrin"
?

I am puzzled as to why you would also pose this challenge to Baashi and Xiin when Kismaayo concerns them as much as Hargeisa does to I (do not let Morgan's use of the SNF to defeat USC there and his attempts against the SNF using SRRC coalition confuse you), but I will address your challenge by providing the full and complete one-on-one reconciliation initiatives undertaken by reer Kismaayo for Kismaayo.

These are but a samples of the conferences undertaken to forge good neighborliness and brotherhood with all the clans of that area including the Somali Bantu.

1. Reconcilition with one clan, Islamic shariah decided as law-system.

2. Deciding on peaceful reconciliation with all the peopls of the Jubba

3. Reconciliation with the Somali Bantu as equals using Shariah Law.

4. Reconciliation under Qurac tree with the clan of Beerxaani/Via Afmadow, Shariah Law to be adopted between the two clans.

5. Reconciliation with the clan of Mareerey, the foreign minister of the TFG at that time Cabdullahi Sheikh Ismacil signatory.

5.Reconciliation with the clan of Jilib, Shariah law drafted as law between the groups.

As you can see Ayoub, I am puzzled as to why you would ask such a question unless you have been swayed by the realistically unavailable arguments put forth here by bitter e-fadhi ku dirirs like Baashi and Xiin. The peace conferences highlighted above are the reasons why the area of the Jubbas have been the most peaceful lands in all of Somalia, including Somaliland, for the past year or so. Those are the groups who matter but who are not heard above the propaganda of people whose only ties to the land was an act of Maxamed Siad Barre in which he brought former victims of the Dabo-dheer drought in north-eastern Somalia to the fertile south.

They can scream as loud as they want (and they have been doing so for over 15 years now) but we have yet to see a brick moved by a shout.