Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A Clip Showing Somali Independence Day(1960), Loved the kids waving Our flag.

Xoogsade   

Dhamaan dadka xafladdaan kasoo qeyb galay ilaahay ha u wada naxariisto intooda dhimmatay. They seem happy and filled with Qiiro.

Here is another Video called

The latter one shows mostly Northwest Somalia, such beauty and peace is what we wish for ourselves in Muqdisho, a peace we had untill few months ago, and that Allah gives us a break and a victory over the Ethiopian Occupation. Such defeat will enable us to break the back of the ignoble stooges and the hypocrites who support them, the drug addicts who carry the guns for them, and the brainless savages like Geedi and Jeelle.

RedSea   

The first few, the first scene is beerta xoriyada ee Hargeysa' Liberty park', that is where Abdullahi Suldaan Timacadee recited his famous poem 'Kana siib Kana saar on June 26, 1960.

See how people loved their country and were proudly waving the Somali flag.....that is a great vidoe and evidence for those who argue that the 'people' destroyed the nation rather to than blaming the dictator.

Thanks for the post sir.

The flag u proudly hate innit?What is more noble for a Ruler than liquidating secessionists?

Somalia was destroyed by the pple and today our leaders are saving the nation from the pple and they are prevailing,so u sleep on that for now.

RedSea   

Listen dude, I dont' reason with the unreasonable flamethrowers, nonsensical talkers, who have their head barried in the sand. So you either come up with something cheweable or shut it brotha.

....and for your info Dude, the term hate is bit too strong to use against anyone. Now, penetrate your head back to its original spot.

Aha,So that hit one of ur secessionist nerves,Good.How more chewable can the game get,our old Ruler rooted ur secessionists and now the foolish secessionists are going with the flow,just as was set for them.As for reasoning,men do reason with men,secessionists are not men,if they were we would have treated them asuch in the 1988 years.Do u get the Vibe?Secessionism has no chance whatsoever and thus,u do not have the right to claim or even have ur say about the somalian flag,that is the same flag u passionately hate,the flag of the same pple that get burned in hargeysa and etc while attending to their businesses.So again,the coin is being tossed on ur side,and again as always,the potato in u failed u.Now u sleep on that!

Pi   

Nice clip. It's tempting to romanticize the past a little too much. Let's look forward to the future. The Somali State right now is like the ancient Phoenix, rising from the rubble.

We will once again honour and dignify the Somali flag which Maxamed Cawaale liibaan ,(one of Puntland's sons), fathered. Rest in Peace, Maxamed, our founding-father. Your valiant efforts were not done in vain.

Jaylaani   

..and than Siyad bare and his qabiil tactics government came to power and hell broke loose!

Waxaan saan ahaan jiray waxaa ka muhiimsan waxaasaan maanta ahay. Riyadii quruxda badanayd waxaa ka dambeeyey hoog iyo halaag.

Djibouti saw that in 77 and said h.ell nooo! good for them.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Aha,So that hit one of ur secessionist nerves,Good.How more chewable can the game get,our old Ruler rooted ur secessionists and now the foolish secessionists are going with the flow,just as was set for them.As for reasoning,men do reason with men,secessionists are not men,if they were we would have treated them asuch in the 1988 years.Do u get the Vibe?Secessionism has no chance whatsoever and thus,u do not have the right to claim or even have ur say about the somalian flag,that is the same flag u passionately hate,the flag of the same pple that get burned in hargeysa and etc while attending to their businesses.So again,the coin is being tossed on ur side,and again as always,the potato in u failed u.Now u sleep on that!

Dude, jil jileec iga tag. Anigu ninka raga ah waxan uqaan ninka aan ka faantamin behind his PC.

As for the rest of you arogant comments, the reason I chose to not reason with your kind is becuase you never seem to think while your head is outside of your inbox. Now that is worst than drilling a wall with small flamed wood.

The irony of your comments is that you are really weak fellow, you don't have what it takes to even state reasonable, respectable comments without, we rooted out or we killed you in Hargeysa. Than later on your comments you state people being burned is bad thing.

All in all, I am the one standing today, and just to let you know I am going to vacation to that same Hargeysa this summer Insha Allah. Boy I am looking forward to that. Home sweet home. smile.gif

As for the blue flag, adeer yaa kugu haysta, take it and run with it, even add the Ethiopian flag on of it and take them both. :D

The difference between you and I is that mafantamo anigu, laakin nin ayaad sheeganaysaa shimbirna waliga wadhaf kumaad dilin. Ina lax W*sae halaguu bixiyo. :D

Aah,the boy feels offended now.Dude,no secessionist deserves respect,we respected u not in the battle fields and we still respect u not even as dead,for u await nothing but die in our hands.As for the rest,i care less for what u deem as ''faan'',i never faan,i tell u facts,and force them in to u and by force u are made to digest the same facts,so don't complain.Aah,and now what,From secessionism to zoophilia?Yeah right!