Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamee'a has been exposed!!

Originally posted by Belial:

RR are like a rabit ethiopian. Only capable to grasp "Eritrean"

Do you dream about Eritreans also? How one can be so blind of the threat of Ethiopia is a million dollar question.

The only deluded person here is you. Both Ethiopia and Eritrea are hegemonic groups that want to accomplish their goals at the cost of the Somali people.

No-one is being "blind" to anything here. Ethiopia has a interests and so does Eritrea. Both are evil and pose threat to the Somali people. It is naive to see one as a friend and the other as an enemy.

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Omar Hashi the security minister of this government, who was in Asmara last year and who was calling Ethiopia as the greatest and eternal enemy of Somalis/Somalia, has last week in a statement said, and I quote:

"Anaga iyo Ethiopia wax colaad ah nagama dhaxayso, hadanna wadashaqayn iyo daris wanaag ayaa noo dhaxeeya"

What does that mean?

Parroting is what you do on habitual basis. You are repeating your sad tradition here.

Emperor   

^Empty glasses make silly noises... Adeer without personalizing the issue stick to the topic at hand answer the quesitons asked if you can otherwise stay out and never bother....

Why, according to Omar Hasho, your clanist hero has called Ethiopia the greatest enemy Somalia ever had from Asmara a year ago, and last week said that there is no enmity between us and Ethiopia at all... It is a simply question try answer without addressing my person...

^Empty glasses make silly noises... Adeer without personalizing the issue stick to the topic at hand answer the quesitons asked if you can otherwise stay out and never bother....

Why, according to Omar Hasho, your clanist hero has called Ethiopia the greatest enemy Somalia ever had from Asmara a year ago, and last week said that there is
no enmity between us and Ethiopia at all... It is a simply question try answer without addressing my person...

The topic here is about Ahlu Sunnah wal jameeca. It is you who is digressing.

Do you understand why I called you a parrot earlier?

Emperor   

Adeer Ahlu-Sunna and Omar Hashi are no different, both qabiilist clowns, both funded and armed by Ethiopia that they use to call enemey a short while back, so my question still stands....

Don't waffle around and answer my question, otherwise don't bother...

^^^Emperor: The main problem with our brothers is they tend to forget their last mistake. They do not know why they fight. Yesterday it was “Islam” today they are anti these groups and are pro Ethiopia. Eritrea was lovely only a year ago, now it’s an ugly old tart that has syphilis.

Make up your minds lads, for while sudden change seems wonderful the humanitarian catastrophe that is Mogadishu is getting worse.

Adeer Ahlu-Sunna and Omar Hashi are no different, both qabiilis clowns, both funded and armed by Ethiopia that they use to call enemey a short while back, so my question still stands....

Don't waffle around and answer my question, otherwise don't bother...

Maybe, to you every-person who comes from Galgaduud, Hiiraan and Benadir is a qabilist.

To the rest of us, Col. Omar Hashi is the Minister for National Security of the government while Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jameeca is a group of moderate Islamists protecting their way of life against the demonic Al Shabab extremist group.

Equating both groups since they share a perceived clan-name just shows your world-view and how you judge events. Nothing more.

Emperor   

^You have yet to answer my quesiton, of course to you Mr. Hashi is not qabiilist, but what was the motive of changing his mind from the greatest enemy to no enmity between us at all in short period...

^You have yet to answer my quesiton, of course to you Mr. Hashi is not qabiilist, but what was the motive of changing his mind from the greatest enemy to no enmity between us at all in short period...

In high school they taught me "politics makes strange bed-fellows."

Eritrea was dumped once the old quisling was ousted and hopes of a resurgent Somalia became genuine. Afraid of losing its new gained sphere of influence, Eritrea started arming and financing anarchist groups in Somalia and the government has exposed them for what they are.

Col. Omar Hashi is Somali government minister and so calling him qabilist only shows your tainted clannist mentality.

omar hashi lol.

Eritrea never harmed the people of somalia. Their soldiers do not occupy somali lands, rape somali women and kill somali men.

Anyone who compares eritrea to those murderers of abysinnia doesn't know what he's talking about. Seriously, somalia's problems stems from a place called addis abbaba.

From the time of ahmed gurey till now strife and misery has always been the handiwork of this kuffar.

As for ahlu sunnah, moderate islamists lol. Just another bunch of mooryan warlords pretending to be religious scholars carrying armoured personnel carriers from eithopia. Says alot when barre hirale was a part of them.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:Originally posted by Meiji:

First make a distinction between factions.

1) There is the genuine Ahlu Sunna Wal Jammaca who have been in Somalia for hunderd of years. They are a peacefull group who have spread Islam throughout East Africa.

2) There are the secular warlords who want to take back their fiefdoms from the religious warlords and thus are using the cover of ''Ahlu Sunna Wal Jamaca'' to legitimize their cause, just like the religious warlords have done (using Islamist retorics to take over regions without consultation and support of the people.)

The first group have distanced themselves from the second group.

Which group are you talking about?

Which group are you talking about? This is how you described this group a couple of months ago. Now, they are mujahideen wa fi Soomaal. lollllllllllllll. So, who are the mujahideen: group 1 or 2?
:DC'on now, don't be unfair. That quote goes way back to February, when Meiji preached about the Society. :D

Meiji knows if he says 1, the question about where this "peaceful group" got their weapons resurfaces. He cannot say they got them from their clans because Ngonge is on his case. He cannot say Meles because Yeysters are on his case. Meiji has no option but go for #2. smile.gif

Emperor   

^Lool, what an observation, :D

RR: Again you skipped my question and talked about Eritrea which I never asked, you have not said anything relating to the question posed or Ethiopia, let me paraphrase it or this time ask you personally instead...

Like Mr. Omar Hashi, did you believe Ethiopia was the greatest enemy of Somalia a year ago? If so, do you now believe that there is no enmity between the two countries at all? Like Mr. Hashi states and If so, why is that?

Lets hope this time you will attempt to answer.

Nephissa   

Why, according to Omar Hasho, your clanist hero has called Ethiopia the greatest enemy Somalia ever had from Asmara a year ago, and last week said that there is no enmity between us and Ethiopia at all... It is a simply question try answer without addressing my person...

:D:D . Brother RR, aniga col buu ila yahay ilama hadlayee, but ask him this for me :D :

Why, according to [you know who :D ], your clanist hero has called Ethiopia the greatest enemy Somalia ever had and fought against them in '77, and last year said that there is no enmity between us and Ethiopia at all waa walaalaheen...? It is a simply question try answer without addressing my person...