Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

HOTELS IN PUNTLAND.

Rahima   

^According to Somalis it's all about where your tribe resides ;) . I've spent so many years having folks push on me the dusty deserts of Mudug against my will that i have finally succumb :( . You can’t do much HA, you gotta lump it so be like this one guy i know who in his attempt to glorify Gaalkacyo claims it is the city where BMWs and Mercs are manufactured :D .

:D:D @topic

Originally posted by Sky:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

MILK

Sxb whatever happened to HAFZA?

Ileen waad isku xaartay markaad HAFZA maqashay? I personally think its bullshit.

Sxb did that new hotel made out of bathroom tiles really cost 950.000 Geez? If so, than the contractor really played the owner.
My HAFZA comment, I think you are reading it outside the context of this post. icon_razz.gif

Which hotel sxb?

Sky   

Which hotel sxb?

Playing dumb now aren't you?

I'm talking about your '5-star hotel', the one made out of toilet material.

xamdi9.jpg

^^ LOL

so you reckon it is made out of "toilet material", I say, do you want to lick clean it? :eek:

Anyways, maxaad iigu xanaaqaysa, ma ninkii dhistay ayaan ahay? :D

Sky   

Loool well ma xanaaqsani, but this building makes me laugh. Maybe I'm too westernised, who knows. This hotel honestly cannot compete with Ambassador and Maansoor. And than to hear that its a 5-star hotel. Marvellous!

From a contruction point of view, what do you think of this building compared to others you have seen? I bet you are not impressed by it as well.

^^ :D

Sxb, different people have different tastes and likes. I found the design of the hotel quite unique, which I think is a big plus.

Although I like the idea of using tiles, but the lines that divides them (which are visible from a distance) are giving the hotel a bad look. Even the lines are not uniform, some of them are disjoint. So that is is a big minus from me.

http://www.horyaal.net/images/Xamda.swf

As for comparing the hotels, lets wait for more pictures since the current photos were badly taken.

Look at this picture taken while in its construction phase. Looks much better.

hstreet.jpg

Puntland – a place of stunning scenery and fabled views where magnificent cliffs overlook the powerful, surging Indian Ocean and Gulf of Aden. for get about the hotels Puntland is a place of natural beauty where you might see wild flowers, seabirds and animals of all size and shape, a place of legend and mystery.

Puntland has great potential; it is part and parcel of Somalia that has achieved a great deal without outside help and it is growing at a speed unraveled in the rest of the country, it is truly something to be proud of.

Enjoy Puntland the beautiful in pictures: http://radiodaljir.com/audio/2004/plpictures/index.html

Puntland – a place of stunning scenery and fabled views where magnificent cliffs overlook the powerful, surging Indian Ocean and Gulf of Aden. for get about the hotels Puntland is a place of natural beauty where you might see wild flowers, seabirds and animals of all size and shape, a place of legend and mystery.

Walaalo waan kula talinayaa ee keyboardka iska tuur mar danbane wax haa qorin.

Beautiuful.Ooh The Mountains of Sanaag.The gorges of Nugaal Valley, the vastness of the Mudug Savannah.The horses of Sool,The beauty of Bari's Shores.What beauty what bounty!!What a Puntland

Gediid   

^^^^But my friend I'm positive you would give away all that stunning beauty for a trip down south one more time to the gardens of the sweet cambe and the long curvy banana...Wouldn't you now.....I know I would ;)

Not to be sarcastic, but do they have special horses in Sool not found in the rest of the world or Somalia for the matter of fact?

That to me Nomadic activist sounds like a you are a very bitter/envious person.No problem we'll get you one of the normal horses of Sool,we cant get a thoroughbred out of the land of PUNT.