Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

IT'S haPpENNING

i don't know if you guys know abouT this .but i found this wandering the internet...and on the webpage this little article reffers to there are some harsh words for the muslims<<

just to show ya'll all the hate these gaalo have for us muslims... check it<>

"A Maryland hacker used simple Web tools like whois and traceroute -- as well as online translation software and an anti-cybersquatting service -- to take over the domain name of al-Qaida's website. And he's ready to do it again.

Jon Messner, the Internet entrepreneur who perpetrated the recent domain hijacking, used SnapName's Snapback service to obtain ownership of the domain www.alneda.com. "

anyways if you want to see the bull'*sh these kaffirs are talking bout check there forum on the webpage.... it' makes u maddd..don't go there unless you plan on getting insulted< they renamed the webpage from it's alneda to IT'S HAPPENING<<their FORUMS <<<

-KIWI   

Asalaamu calaykum

We have always knew that the kufars had so much hatered for us but it was hidden,i guess today its out there to viewed by us....

thank you tenacious j for posting these pic

i always knew how the isreals and others members hated the muslims, but seeing the pic front of you just brings tears and anger at your eyes. :mad:

ramadan kariim

asalama calakum

ramadan karim

:mad: :mad:

walahi now i feel like im the wrong place

i am starting to hate this kafur country, i knew this country depended on lies and all they did was cover it up to make it look like the muslim ppl are the enemies when its not us its the unity between the kafurs n jews, i swear us muslims need a leader to speak out all were doing is sitting around n not defending our ppl n religion

i swear now i have hatered in my heart for this country n the ignorent ppl. i want to defend my ppl n i believe us young ppl shouldnt be scared. if we dont defened our religon n ppl who will?

halla back with a feed back

asalama calakum :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hibo   

Hey guys, guess what?

We found your thread!

I registered really quickly to let you know that not everyone at itshappening.com is anti-islamic. A lot of us here in the states recognize that Islam is not synonymous with mindless slaughter. You have to bear in mind though, that right now, there are some guys running around saying 'kill Americans' and waving the Quran. Understandably, some of the more narrow minded have taken this to mean all Muslims hate Americans, and out of self-preservation have decided to hate right back.

Actually, a lot of us at itshappening.com would really like to see more intelligent discussion with Muslims. And you're right to say you need to speak up. Most of the 'pro islamic' posts on itshappening are : YOO DURTY STINKENN JUW LUVARS GONNA DIE!!! Well, it's kind of hard to have an intelligent debate that leads off from a post like that.

We are not all pro israel, either. A lot of Americans are getting sick of seeing billions pumped into a situation in which both parties seem to be getting better and better at killing eachother, rather than sitting down and settling their differences like mature adults. The things the israeli government has done have been truly disturbing to a lot of us, but at the same time, the palestinian techniques have been less than humane as well.

There's a lot messed up in the world, and, yes, there's a lot wrong with America, but there's a lot right with it too. The day after 9/11, in a relatively small city, a car drove around with palestinian flags waving. Nobody cursed, or threw rocks, or shot at them. The freedoms we have here in the US are deeply ingrained, and we respect the rights of others to differ. Many of us welcome intelligent discourse. It is that diversity, that ability to see many viewpoints, that allows our country to react to changes and remain strong.

While some of us are dedicated to rooting out the terrorists who chose to attack our nation, we are mature and intelligent enough to recognize that those terrorists do not represent the whole of Islam. Please do not assume that the ranting racists among us represent all of us, either.

Originally posted by friendlyamerican:

Hey guys, guess what?

We found your thread!

Friendly American,

Your point is well taken. I am very much curious how you did found out about this thread.

Cheers!

RayZak   

fellaz, hea is a site that very convinse ppl with their needs of islam,

the link is www.it-is-truth.org

It's Contents:

Science.

Creation of man

Effect of lewdness.

About human body.

Origin of the earth and Geology

Seas and Oceans

Astronomy

Scientific Facts

The light of truth

Truth seekers

and more.....

FREINDLYamerican thank you for your response it is greatly appreciated that you understand<<

anyways at the "happening" site i find it really insulting as a citizen and a resident of the states reading those posts at the site. and it is true theres people that post positive things on there part even with the overwhelming hate for muslims/arab/islam at the forum.

i posted this topic to enform my fellow nomads that such a hate did exist on the internet. As a way of reaching out and posting there side of the story at the website...so it can be proportioned fair at an edecutional level not only that but to get a positive thing to flow from that hate spewing cauldron.... and again thank you and peace

p.s rayzak s.e G THANX

ONE,,,,luv

thanks for posting<<<