Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Massacre in Moqdisho - Very Graphic

Meiji   

Thats the other side of the story of the socalled 'Black Hawk Down' movie.

3 October 1993 was a historic day in which Americans were defeated and dragged through the streets of Mogadishu.

They got what they deserved, and the victims of the massacres the Americans committed have rejoiced the defeat of the US rangers on that day.

Malika   

^17yrs later there is still rejoice,but alas! not of US rangers but of our young men of all sides,their bodies mutilated,dragged on the streets of Mogadishu..

Rejoice you say?? Kulaha historic,what was so historic of that day? Since then,it has been down hill...

ps.Meiji,you sound so proud, of what may I ask?

Illahi naa cafi!

Hamse   

meiji thinks mogadishu society is hero. from 1993 to today the same crowds run around the streets making screams and nothing less. street battle after another, no progress, no government, no maamul. don't rule me, and i will not rule myself is how their game is played forever.

unacceptable.

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Meiji:

3 October 1993 was a historic day in which Americans were defeated and dragged through the streets of Mogadishu.

They got what they deserved, and the victims of the massacres the Americans committed have rejoiced the defeat of the US rangers on that day.

The "victims" of the massacre were also the perpetrators of bigger massacres against fellow Somalis.

I guess Karma is a bich, as they say.

Meiji   

Some people mitigate the brave resistance those Somalis have put against the US rangers on 3th of october because they think of Gen.Aideed.

Remember, on that day ordinary Somalis took up the weapons to defend themselves against the US rangers who have massacred more than 1.000 innocent Somali civlians on that day.

Grow up and leave behind the cuqdad.

Jacpher   

^So Aydiid is flying in Firdowsa?

Since that dark day, thousands upon thousands of innocents have vanished at the hands of these morons you call resistance and you think something got accomplished?

The country will continue to suffer because of the likes of you.

^ As usual Mr. Meiji's eyes only see the part where american Rangers massacred the innocent somalis and not the part where thousands of innocent people massacred at the hands of these so-called "brave resistance" led by the General. Twisted man he is I say!!