Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

pics of Alshabaab in mogadisho where is the t f g.

Somalia must have a govt fiican t f g joke bay iska noqotay , other wise nimankan durucda waweyn will take over and they must be stoped.

meeday dawladii la sheegayee iyo adeerkood

Xaaji, you must be so worried about these "duruuc waaweyn" I guess, or other wise you wouldn't have care less where TFG is me thinks...Tighten that border and worry not of Alshabaab yaa boba xaaji :D

I was just wondering where is the t f g they are the legit govt of somalia why are these terrorist filing the streets of xammer Where are the Ethiopian , cant Kenya send troops to Somalia then we have Kenya and Ethiopia working and the so called t f g troops against the terrorist

Abwaan   

TFG C/llaahi bay Isbitaal kula jirtaa...xaaji...nimankaan iskugu dhawoow haku uleeyeene...with the embarrasment...

money   

As much as I hate the TFG and the criminal warlords, I am also as much scared and worried about these fanatics too. This is not gonna be easy to reverse - extremism, though justifiable has taken firm ground in Somalia.

^^Nimankan waa iska tagaayyaan haddii amxaaraddu baxdo. blv me somalia is no freind for extremism. Waxaan waa la abbuuray adeer, bii'o naxariis darro ah aa meesha ka jirta. Imagine the C130s and Ethiopian tanks and the killing and maiming that has gone on last 2 yrs.

Haddi waxaan alla naga saaro, barbaarta gabdhaan u guurinaynaa .

^^ Hope inay iska tagaan wiilashan haddii amxaaro baxdo.

Xiinow,I was waiting you to come and comment on the thread of Al-Islah and their 10 point platform. Why didn't you come and tell your take on that?

Time!

But I said i agreed with the ten points. Al Islah has a political maturity that other Islamic movements in somalia dont! Especially this time, when the sahwah (I mean the old Itihaad) that went through hardships after hardships is risking being reduced to a angry group. Of course Al Islah has thier limitations. They do not for instance have a broader base within the Dacwah in Somalia. But the fact that they spelled out these 10 point nuggets as the road map is a great thing.

As you probably know though the debate has already started within the elders of the salafi movement as to how to address the issue of al shabaab and the like.

But over all I think what the paper Liqaye posted espoused is more or less what I would like to subscribe.