Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

I have dream that oneday somalia will have tru government

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its life. "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all somalis are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills north of somalia the sons of reerwaqooye and the sons south of somalia will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of somaliand, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that four point five clans will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the nation of africa, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little african boys and african girls will be able to join hands with little somlian boys and somlian girls and walk together as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, somaalia 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring." And if somalia is to be a great nation, this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New boosaaso. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of muqadisho. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of hargeeysa Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of marka cadeey Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of kisamaayo But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of xamarweeyne Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of baraawe Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of soomaalia. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every (MAGAALO) and every CAASIMAD, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, QABIIL XOGBADEN and QABIIL XOOGYARE will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old HALYEEYADII SOOMAALIYEED "NABAD UGUDAMBEEYNTII! NABAD UGUDAMBEEYNTII FREE AT LAST thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

India   

Wiil Duco

Dr King's "I have Dream" deliverance is one that woke up the Afro American society to fight thier corner and rid of the social injustices they faced.

But I hope you know that the man was a devout christian and a repected Pastor at that and hence the "God" in question here is not Allah brother

So since so sensually plagiarized this great speech why have you forgotton to change that word?.

Dusty

Emperor   

Wiil, Sxb I'm neither fan of tha man nor his speach of "I have a dream".

I think this is the man you have a lot in common and knew the true meaning of the word"GOD" you mentioned.

"We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us."

"We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us."

"Concerning nonviolence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks."

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself."

El Hajj Malik El Shabazz aka Malcolm X

Yes indeed Qorshel. I too am from the Malcolm X wing. Dr King was just a field nigger to me.

When somebody slaps you, don't turn the other cheeck. Send him to the cemetary!

That's my favourite quote of Malcolm and probably the most extremist. The crooked Nation of Islam bended it to killing one who slaps you. But from the Islam it's originally. They probably turned it up a notch to scare the daylights out of white suburbia.

When someone slaps you don't turn the other cheeck. Slap him twice or twice as hard.

all of you sister and brother are devently right i made a huge mistake,but everything is if you do it by intention AND I DON'T THINK I DID it. maxaa yeela nabigeen naxariis iyo nabad galyo dushiisa ha ahaato said this ( INA MAL ACMAALU BINIYAATI)

THEREFORE I DIDN'T TAKE GOOD LOOK OF THIS PART OF HIS SPEACH

we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children

ORGILAQE

YOU ARE RIGHT IT IS WRONG TO SAY THAT

YOU CAN SAY THAT ADOO MADII ILAAHEEY

THANKS GUYS FOR CORRECTING ME redface.gif

Emperor   

:D:D

Nationlist, lol thats cool bro i know u can't be tested!!

Originally posted by Nationalist:

I guess I can see why you like that statement. Kinda resembles Abdullahi Yusuf's stance: When someone disagrees with you, disembowel them or send the 'boys' to 'take care' of the problem.

I think the Afro-American population benefitted greatly from these polarized leaders. No reason to call MLK a 'field nigger.' Field niggers were harder than 'house niggers' - i.e. Colin Powell.

Yes and that house nigger is the personal butler for the Bush family from sr to jr. He will jump into any war, wether Somalia or Iraq. As long as Uncle Tom can get his medals of his master.

Lol about the Abdullahi Yusuf part. You seem to have issues with the man.

BN   

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

I have a dream that
four point five clans
will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

quote:Originally posted by wiil_duco:

I have a dream that
four point five clans will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Lol :D

juba   

some of you are way to critical! i thought that was creative of you wiil duco! let us hope somalia will have a true gov't

Nationalist how dare you call Martin Luther King a field nigger!!!!" you are very disrespectful to a man that went through a lot of pains to better the lives of his people and even died for it! :mad: