Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop the Al Shabaab networks recruitment of our children : concluding remarks

^^^Xiin are you still speaking adeer? Funny thing about the Somali civil war, you are defending people sending children to their deaths right now, I am trying to get them back home and stop such networks recruitment. Again lets revisit the topic ;)

Your silence and support for the criminals in this episode has been noted by everyone adeer. I have the power to determine right from wrong and as an adult I will exercise that. Now what have you done wrong in this case, so we can exercise that power Allah SWT, has given us. You keep pretending to be a big shot untouchable, yet you show constant anger and fear.

As for refugee from the UK, :D that was a low blow pardon me adeer I did not know you was born and raised in St Cloud MN and your ancestors were from Finland. Sorry but all is equal in America jack we have a President who speaks Swahili. Funny how I have lived in the UK since before the war years and you want to continue what you learned in the refugee camps of Kenya. A case of the pot calling the kettle black ay my kinsmen Xiin.

NGONGE   

At the risk of intruding in a lover's tiff, I seriously suggest that you two continue this squabble in private. Halt now and don't shake your heads at me yet. The beauty of a private fight is that you can use the insults and derogatory terms that your heart desires without a moderator getting involved or closing the topic. It will also keep the flies out of this personal duel you're having.

Miyad taladaan ega qadanaysan mese wan edin ku qarxa? :mad:

Taking into consideration the many comments from my fellow SOL members specially Mudane Emperor, Jale NGOONGE, Haji Che and ma473

I will be the bigger man and halt my assault. However the other party must also show restraint no need for a total defeat at the Generals hands.

Ngonge, what I like about some Nomads is that they don't take the words on this forum as serious that leads to a rupture in relations. You can agree to disagree and still maintain a modicum of decorum and the hunger to always search for a common ground and understanding. Many Nomads have become irascible nd emotional to the extent that they sometimes go on a hunger strike for days. lol

You and Xiin and some nomads have this unique capacity to engage in every issue and get along with everyone.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Xiin are you still speaking adeer? Funny thing about the Somali civil war, you are defending people sending children to their deaths right now, I am trying to get them back home and stop such networks recruitment.
Again lets revisit the topic
;)

Your silence and support for the criminals in this episode has been noted by everyone adeer. I have the power to determine right from wrong and as an adult I will exercise that. Now what have you done wrong in this case, so we can exercise that power Allah SWT, has given us. You keep pretending to be a big shot untouchable, yet you show constant anger and fear.

As for refugee from the UK,
:D
that was a low blow pardon me adeer I did not know you was born and raised in St Cloud MN and your ancestors were from Finland. Sorry but all is equal in America jack we have a President who speaks Swahili. Funny how I have lived in the UK since before the war years and you want to continue what you learned in the refugee camps of Kenya. A case of the pot calling the kettle black ay my kinsmen Xiin.

Ii ih, Dukey! You dont need that baba!

It's about time for few verses.

The city was Galkacyo! The poet was Farax! The subject: a misfit like Dukey The Snitch!

As it happened, Faarax, observing the wicked behavior of a man he deemed to be a true misfit of his time, composed a verse whose value we are forever indebted!

**** **** ****** ****** *** ***** !

Since you are from ‘Northern Mudug’, you must have heard that, right?

That was of course a sign of frustration from Faarax’s part. Faarax blamed the upbringing of the said misfit, the subject of his poetic wrath. I have not concluded the fault lies there in your case yet!

What happened Dukey? Tell us!

Xaaji NG, Dukey The ***** owes me (us?) explanation as to why he is livid with xiin to the point he had dared to called him a terrorist caruurta Somalia u dira, unless I get an explanation as to where this originated, I am afraid Dukes usual propaganda posts in SOL would be less about uncle Yey and what have you, and more about this chitchat about him being the snitch! Of course the admin has the option to relieve SOLers from xiin and Duke. I understand that, and I am not worried in the least bit. What I can not allow however is Duke The ***** continue this in what supposed to be a public forum where ideas are exchanged and nomads debate in a civil manner.

If we come across like we know each other, I am sorry for I do not really know the man! But what I know though wuxuu lasoo shirtagay wax na qabta ma aha!

To say that I do not do these things is understatement. But this time there is a reason to continue isbaarada Duke u taalla!

Jumca wanaagsan Ikhyaarta. We will come back Monday inshaa Allah.

[ November 15, 2008, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xiin, I don’t actually get mad at folks who are as confused as you seem to have been these two past days. You was once a heavy weight in the premier league now you find yourself languishing in the semis.

Now no matter how many times you fume and you go mad and copy my words and use up energy crossing the lines after reading them religiously. :D

I aint mad at ya.

No matter how many poets you recite and I liked the Galkacyu touch, nice, any from the East End of London mate?

Adeer the central argument here is not about you and I, its not personal and beyond our own individual selves, this is about missing youths and a network that took them from their parents. This is about upholding the law, giving evidence to help with solving crimes close to many of our communities members hearts. You are talking like a hoodlum rapper using nosical slogans like “dont snitch” how did you think this would face a grown man who knows right from wrong?

Adeer I prefer Yes we can solve these crimes and stop them and clean home.

Its laughable that your anger has not subsided even with all the hints given to you by so many people here, they tell you stop. Why because you are losing the plot, you are clinging on in defeat. Its Like a scene from Rocky 4, Appolo Creed is getting the daylights knocked out of him by Drago the big Russian and all he does is come forward. Brave indeed, noble maybe but he ended up dead. ;)

Old man you lost because you did not have the skills nor the temperament to go up against a seasoned soldier like the Duke.

Rants don’t hold much water, I hope you was just paranoid for no reason and got confused with the Duke shuffle, and thought you could score a quick point or two. I hope and deep down I wish you have nothing to do with this. In no way think that roughing you up was against your real person from what I know you are a good man. I was just beating Xiin the crazy horse in SOL. And if you want we can continue, anyhow must dash.

Duke, Xiin’s Kinsmen and no need to snitch on him, he knows nothing…

^^Waryaa ***** masoo jeeda caawa?

As for energy and striking ur words, what does Duke The ***** know :D !

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin, I don’t actually get mad at folks who are as confused as you seem to have been these two past days. You was once a heavy weight in the premier league now you find yourself languishing in the semis.

Now no matter how many times you fume and you go mad and copy my words and use up energy crossing the lines after reading them religiously.
:D

I aint mad at ya.

No matter how many poets you recite and I liked the Galkacyu touch, nice, any from the East End of London mate?

Adeer the central argument here is not about you and I, its not personal and beyond our own individual selves, this is about missing youths and a network that took them from their parents. This is about upholding the law, giving evidence to help with solving crimes close to many of our communities members hearts. You are talking like a hoodlum rapper using nosical slogans like “dont snitch” how did you think this would face a grown man who knows right from wrong?

Adeer I prefer
Yes we can solve these crimes and stop them and clean home.

Its laughable that your anger has not subsided even with all the hints given to you by so many people here, they tell you stop. Why because you are losing the plot, you are clinging on in defeat. Its Like a scene from Rocky 4,
Appolo Creed is getting the daylights knocked out of him by Drago the big Russian and all he does is come forward
. Brave indeed, noble maybe but he ended up dead.
;)

Old man you lost because you did not have the skills nor the temperament to go up against a seasoned soldier like the Duke.

Rants don’t hold much water, I hope you was just paranoid for no reason and got confused with the Duke shuffle, and thought you could score a quick point or two. I hope and deep down I wish you have nothing to do with this. In no way think that roughing you up was against your real person from what I know you are a good man. I was just beating Xiin the crazy horse in SOL. And if you want we can continue, anyhow must dash.

Duke, Xiin’s Kinsmen and no need to snitch on him, he knows nothing…

Dukey, we are still waiting the report! The story of marfishs and the powers they have to snitch and arrest. Also you did not tell us how your ****** trip to Minneapolis mosques go.

And what is this kinsmen you are talking about? I thought you was The ****** vs. xiin was the terrorist!

[ November 15, 2008, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^

Sorry to butt in once again...

<>

Duke da snitch & Xiin tha terrorist are both Somali brothers. Ergo, kinsmen. Aint that El General? :D

You guys, iska kala wareejiya bahasha. Xiin tell us more about the Caravan and Duke whats the latest on the TFG saaxiib?

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Xiinoow iyo Dukoow, saan maa la isku ogaa again. In la isdhaafay mooday. Same thing soo noqoneyso again and again. Folks, kamoon, seriously.

If you two have some personal issues, well meel kale ku kala solve gareyn kartiin, not on this virtual public gathering. This issue, let it die in this thread on this site. Hala kala leersado.

This thread is closed again. Meel uma socoto. From now on, no name-calling of any is allowed. None. Dad grown up oo waa weyn nahnay, Kamoon, really.

PS -- Xiin, I wanted to address this matter in private with you, but you disabled your private message function, which I wanted to say in private that I don't want to say on public.