Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

next country us will attack

so what the next country that usa attacks! i wanna test the nomad vibe! i know the next! do u known? lets hear about bros/sista! i will let u know my answer late on! i ran so heard! hit! lol..

Most Definatley Syria would the most likely as they are week(militarily) andmost importantly they are the enemy thatisraelcannot defeat,the cannot invade them,yte the have to deal with Islamic Jihad and Hamas whos headquarters are there.

Am sure Israeland its may lobbies would push strong for that, indeed they already have tried so by suggesting that "forieng Fighters are entering Iraq via Syria"

and during the war, that Syria was supplying Iraq with night vision goggles, whne it transpired that it was russia.

Yep Syria

i think syria is the weakest link in the region as iraq used to be. somalia might be next if extra ordinery thing happens like blowing up very big US interest. iran is out of hand at the moment but who knows after syria they may rank up the list of US war target.

remember that the country in question must have alot of natural resources! syria, dont have it, somalia dont have it! so i would base my logic towards a country that has alot of black gold! country that have been getting alot of wrist slapps! i will go with Iran! sometime around 05/06.