Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

A remarkable leader has left; Mohamud Muse Hersi (Cade) leaves with head held high!!

Ibtisam

Give credit where credit is due, african leaders are notorious for sticking to power, at least there was a peaceful transfer of power and a democratic process.

Or are you always blinded by your anti-puntland people sentiment that you can't be positive even once?

Ibtisam   

Qalbu Adeyge. Unlike your hateful self, I wish nothing but the best for puntiland. I just get frustrated with them because they continuously shoot themselves in the foot by supporting the wrong and shameless trying to force it down everyone throat. I have no fantasies depicting people in puntiland into prisoners of war, nor do I want to subjugate them, I just wish they would learn that it is OKAY not to agree with your leaders/ former leaders, it is OKAY you don't have to stick up for every loser that happens to be from your clan and you certainly don't have to defend them.

As for congratulating them for peaceful transfer of power, they are expected (after 10years) to transfer power safely and successfully, this is the same thing I say for Somaliland, you cannot be proud of something so simple (as transfer or in SL case registration), particularly when one has so much potential. I'll be proud and will congratulate them when they build cities, raise the living standard and invest in their population, or when their people have bigger aspirations that capturing or recapturing or fighting the skinny on the other side. Is pointless being proud at this stage, it means you have no hope and is content with below basic.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Qalbu Adeyge. Unlike your hateful self, I wish nothing but the best for puntiland. I just get frustrated with them because they continuously shoot themselves in the foot by supporting the wrong and shameless trying to force it down everyone throat. I have no fantasies depicting people in puntiland into prisoners of war, nor do I want to subjugate them, I just wish they would learn that it is OKAY not to agree with your leaders/ former leaders, it is OKAY you don't have to stick up for every loser that happens to be from your clan and you certainly don't have to defend them.

As for congratulating them for peaceful transfer of power, they are
expected (after 10years) to transfer power safely and successfully, this is the same thing I say for Somaliland, you cannot be proud of something so simple (as transfer or in SL case registration), particularly when one has so much potential. I'll be proud and will congratulate them when they build cities, raise the living standard and invest in their population, or when their people have bigger aspirations that capturing or recapturing or fighting the skinny on the other side.
Is pointless being proud at this stage, it means you have no hope and is content with below basic.

Actions speak louder than words ibtisam, I would believe all of that if I didn't just witness you defending the SNM and your bias for somaliland.

Go to bossaso,garowe and tell me if cities have not been built or the standard of living improved. Even somali displaced people from the south are prospering in puntland.

There is a difference between contructive critiscm and hating.

While I acknowledge that during cadde muses tenure, there may have been some corruption, which is not something new in africa. I also acknowledge that he did some postive things in puntland and because of him and his administration puntland is relatively prosperous and peaceful today. That is not blind defending of an individual, but being practical, give it a try sometime.

Ibtisam   

Your whole argument flawed because what you are saying is compared to the scumbags in africa, he is less of a scumbag, I'm telling you to aim higher, evidently puntiland can do better and has better people than these individuals, it has the capacity and potenial and these warlords are just dragging it down.

If hate could do something, SL would be dust of dead people, if it has not harmed SL or any place in the world, it certainly won't do anything to puntiland, so don't wory your little self over it.

^^^Somaliland had two dictators one died and the other is alive. For 17 years two men have become rich while everyone is deluding themselves with nonsence.

Riyaale a former NSS spy master. Faisal [confused] Warrabe & Silanyu mini warlord,can not be an example of higher aiming :D

Go tell that to the Children..

Ibtisam   

^^^Why is it when someone mentions Puntiland and their mistakes, you feel the need to make yourself feel better by attacking Somaliland. This comparison is just pointless and one can in circles all day with this. It is a shame if the only competition that is going on is based on making yourself feel better about your mistakes. We'll deal with Somaliland in a thread dedicated to Somaliland, open it yourself if you want, but this one HERE is about Puntiland.

Adgey:

It is only by looking at your mistakes that one can improve in the future and avoide the same mistakes. Time will tell, but I don't think brushing the mistakes under the table will work to puntilands overall advantage.

What mistake, we just changed our admin, an opposition man just defeated a setting President? A smooth transfer of power has taken place, the ex President congratulated his former foe and wished him the best and moved on.

Open your eyes young lady it is you who needs to learn from Puntland. Riyaale did he not jail the opposition Qaran party leaders for 145 days? Did he not get an illegal extension by force that resulted in militiamen shooting civilians some losing their lives? :eek:

Learn from Garowe dear child we had an election and it was not bloody, it was smooth as it could be. ;)

Ibtisam   

General Duke, if you go to work, and when you arrive home, you take off the shirt you was wearing and you put on another dirty shirt; you can say you changed, but you cannot say you smell better or are cleaner, it is just matter of how dirty. ;)

Weeli Somaliland baad ii daaba waada, possible because the vice president borrowed a shirt from them :D Let it go dear.

Ibtisam

Again you are confusing yourself dear. What can we learn from Tuur, Egaal & Riyaale? :D

Tuur was chased out and the resulting conflict cost the lives of thousands, with destruction of cities and even inter-clan cleansing.

Egaal held on to power until death. Riyaale was his deputy and has ever since held to power, arrested many politicians, attacked others and even killed militias against his rule.

His group have looted money build mansions abroad and ignored the development of the region and welfare of the common folk.

Adeer we in Puntland have the power to get rid of our leaders, their seat, clan or power means nothing.

Thus who is the teacher here, as for the shirt changes, it’s a great adage. However Riiyaale, Siilanyu, Egaal & Faisal Warrabe all used to kiss the late Siyad Barres behind and now are “Mujahidin” :D you hate Siyad but celebrate and protect his henchmen who used to beat on your elders and civilians. Funny how weak and gullible the secessionist are. Our leader was the lion who fought Barre, all yours used to work and meekly follow his orders.

Ibtisam   

Now you are telling me you suddenly hate Barre, when a few months ago you added him to the list of "quality Leaders" from Puntiland. You sure are nuts! Do you always change your views this fast?

You must be really uncomfortable and insecure about Puntiland, because you cannot even stay on topic for 5mins without dragging SL in to try and use as a cover, maybe it works on others who suddenly get defensive and forget the original topic and start to defend SL, but it does not work on me dear. Stay on topic, as I said before open another thread for SL and we'll deal with them separately.

I made my point, no point banging on about it, so good nyt.

^^^Lool. I nearly fell of my chair, adeer I do not harbor hate for the dead that would be self defeating. Siyad Barre is the enemy and the bogyman of the secessionist he is the central character in their myth. Thus how can you hate him and then accept his goons as your leaders, but I guess that’s beyond your understanding. Most secessionist don’t know anything outside what they are taught by their secessionist elders.

Thus Somaliland leaders are, Tuur who fled and went to work for Aydeed. Egaal who was a PM of Somalia and then a secessionist believer. And Riyaale the man who used to lock up the SNM clan sympathies, who now holds power through fear and gives himself long extensions.

What are we to learn from a bunch of confused no bodies who claim the Queen was their mother?

:D