Sign in to follow this  
SamiGyrl

Somaliland vs Somalia

Deeq A.   

What is going on here?

How many times do we have to make it clear for the nomads here to stop using derogatory qabiil names like "faqaash , iidooor and mooryaaan " on the forums.

How many times do we tell you nomads that we absolutely don't accept the mentioning of any qabiil name?

Why can't the nomads here get their points across without insulting each other or resorting back to namecalling or without indirect personal attacks to belittle each other?

This is a serious matter. Please respect the rules of the website.

No personal attacks

No qabiil talk

No profanity/vulgarity

Please debate the issues with civility.

i 2nd that emotion! plz dont be hating! show respect to your follow sistas/bros. only childish behavior can show such low remarks to one another. Remember the whole is watching us! if we cant show respect for each other, how the hell do u think other ppl will treat us!

Respect is free use it, abuse it and always live it!

my 2 cents off-course!

xiis   

By any chance is Darwish related to Tuke or Dafleh? Cuz you seem to get reaaal agitated whenever the topic of war crimes comes up. Dhuumasho dhabarku muuqto? You can run but You can't hide!

BN   

Is there any chance Xiis, Lynx, and SamiGyrl are the same person... :rolleyes:

Darwish   

Matkey

I am reduced to laughing to such idiotic depiction of my character- I am not angry but I find the whole thing comical; reason being only those who have especial and higher training are those who deserve my bow when it comes to character analysis; thus I shall close the eyes to what you have stipulated above.

India   

God the odacity of some is just dumbfounding.

Somali-Weyn listen up.....We GOne for Good so get over.

My mother is from Erigabo, the capital of Sanaag...and for Putland (sp? not sure only recently learned about it is existance but I by no means not denouncing it) to make cliam to Sanaag is just outright stupid, Hawd--dont make me laugh---I am sure you dont want to feel the might force of Burco if this stupid suggestions are not put to rest soon-lol-

Nino Brown wrote land is more expensive in Southern Somlia then it is in Hargeisa--Darling this is called inflation somehting we know how to curp!! More money in Mogadisho, is this the very money that is being fabricated in Indonsia, Canada , Italy etc?? How did this money come to Mogadisho--by the sheer hard work of it's folks, isn;t this the city that is constantly a battleground--when did the war-lords become businessmen--enlighten me may be you know something the rest of the world doesn't.

Man if you wish to boost, then I suggest you come up somehting concrete-I dare you to prove me in one area that the former Somalia is doing better than Somaliland --just the one?? I tell you what? No need to exhaust yourself becuase there is none.

What can be said of peope who value the loss of life as nothing.

What can be sid of the very people who conference after confrence,STILL beg the world to help the form a government.

What can be siad of the people who to this day sees themselves worthy--even when they have the blood of Hundred thousands on thier hands

What can be expected of people who to this day are full of malice and hatred and whose is every utter of words are merer lies and fabrications

cries and lies and more cries is not going to bring us back---we gone for good so get over.

Dusty.

After all is said and done--Somaliland is "new emerging" nation. Somalia "a once upon time story" land in far, far far way place in east Africa.

Coloow   

On a second thought, I have decided to enforce personal censorship.

When shall we be able to discuss issues without being under the influence of the hiding hand of tribalism?

Lynx   

hahahah lol@xiis, girl there is no stopping these guys. every time they are on their back feet they absurldy claim some garbage. this time it's that all somalilanders are the same person pretending to be more than one.

i think it's a compliment rather than insult. if they seem to think that we are all one person it's great it's a token of appreciation to how united we are. may god bless beautiful somaliland.

oh and i see you guys still havent been able to answer the question instead you go off slagging somaliland off. the weak mind never changes

Dantay1   

To the ADMIN 'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?, who ever you are you day dreaming

What I wrote was a parody a JOKE and I USED FAGASH in Irony, there was no clan insults.

Yeah I am talking to you

1.jpg

with that caucasian face, you need to stop editing my articles, it wont do. So next time you will edit what you dont like, like if i wrotte something with PUNTLAND, or SOMALILAND in it you will take it out at your wim? HELL NO

Brother/sister unless you acting like SIYAD and clan does bot exist I suggest you bring back what I wrote and let the people judge id it was meant as an insult or not.

There is duel here between people if you don’t like people expressing their opinion then say so, U MAD MULLAH’s from TEHRAN.

So Admin 2 brother if this is an open forum tell me if not tell me so I can be on my way.

PUT MY ARTICLE BACK

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Admin:

Why can't the nomads here get their points across without insulting each other or resorting back to namecalling or without
indirect
personal attacks to belittle each other?

Looks like they will never get to that point so why not just close this thread...Just a suggestion smile.gif

Sophist   

Fellow Somalis,

Much as that we may debate about what is right for the day. We have today acquired identity of worst nature. Sunken eyes and weathered hands. Hungry mothers and futureless children are many among those we own as "Somalis". Like it or not names do not make any difference.

I, Hassan, am a refugee. a life member of what is known as the lost generation of Somalia. I am a minority in the heart of Europe and so shall who ever origins from me after.

Truely and honestly speaking from my heart and as a yong man who originates from Hargeysa, I love Somalia and Somali peole. I want freedom from hunger, absolute poverty and ignorance. A devided name such as Somaliland will not take me anywhere. I want be a Somali in skin and color.

I studied in Africa and too many poor countries is not what I desire be.

From a point of knowledge, it is worthy giving up your own jurisdiction (borderes)for your citizens to gain. I would even suggest that we should seek greater african Union than cuting the little we have into peices.

Viva Somalia

sophist~ nomad~ u r the bomb!! thanks 4 that beautiful piece! so simple, so right yet so many nomads are too blind to see the correct path!~~

brother, go to the politics thread and join the new party~~aka somalida--let us rock the house!!