Sign in to follow this  
SamiGyrl

Somaliland vs Somalia

Darwish   

Wilkan kor wax kuqorey,

Cajiibleeys!

Habar Dheli weydey Aleelo ku waalatey this phrase comes to mind. I have indeed no problem whatsoever to be refuted on rational and evidential grounds, but what I can not stand is that people coming out with diatribe habitual mantra that reeks more that a rotten fish in sewer. This is what gets to me.

Somali politics is complex and without the proper tools one swim in treacherous waters. I am with of the opinion that without the proper training we all should refrain from this complex subject-Somali politics. It is our lack of knowledge that some of us unashamedly purport ideas that have no basis. Reading various websites they base their newly acquired information- an information which is full of ribal shenanigans not to mention infected with evocative words.

Come on now boys and girls, let us strip our preconceived ideas from each other and search Somalihood which we all are in despretate need be that you being from Puntland, Somaliland or Southern Somalia.

As I concur with Dantey, I shall indeed repeat his words: Somalis love thy-selves.

Coloow   

Darwiish

you wrote;

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Habar Dheli weydey Aleelo ku waalatey this phrase comes to mind. I have indeed no problem whatsoever to be refuted on rational and evidential grounds, but what I can not stand is that people coming out with diatribe habitual mantra that reeks more that a rotten fish in sewer. This is what gets to me.

Somali politics is complex and without the proper tools one swim in treacherous waters. I am with of the opinion that without the proper training we all should refrain from this complex subject-Somali politics. It is our lack of knowledge that some of us unashamedly purport ideas that have no basis. Reading various websites they base their newly acquired information- an information which is full of ribal shenanigans not to mention infected with evocative words.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Darawiish maahmaahooyinka sida xun loo tarjuuman karo ma haboono saaxib inaad la soo suuq tagtid!

From your writing I detect that you are one of the novices of somali-reel politics that you purport to describe. To say the least you appear to have been fed the vernom of the snake that has caused us more harm.

There is nothing complex about somali politics. As I understand, you are against looking back in the mirror to heal the flaws of somalia, then there would be no future.

And surely you must accept differing views which does not neccessarily mean a bad thing.

could you please explain what you mean by "diatribe habitual mantra". STOP USING SUCH PHRASES BECAUSE THEY COULD DESCRIBE YOU>

I think anyone would see who is suffering from that.

Darwish   

Wiilka kor wax kuqorey!

Maah maaha Soomaliyeed isticmaalkooda aniga ibari meysid wiilyahow.

Mmm! In wonder I feel the bane you speak about. It is the lack of practicality, which the likes of you swim in pool full of toxin without the right protection. Alas the results are visible!.

It is only a man with feeble vision who says the Somali politics is one that is not complex—upon reading that what springs to mind is another fitting maah maah that is: Nin aan Libaax aqoon ayaa lax karita, though in this instance the lion becomes so enraged he kills the ignorant man.

Here, we see plethora of men and women indulging themselves and trying to sound knowlegable about Somalia and worst they try to formulate ill-fated ideas.

Wiilyahow, hore ayaa loo yiri Cudur nin aan aqoon ayuu diloodaa.

What brought down the functioning state that Somalia can only be understood after profound study. It vex me great deal that some novices after reading some ill-starred books all over the sudden have this self believe that they know the polymathic and wide-ranging problems that caused our doom!

“diatribe habitual mantra” uuh if you don’t know the meaning of it I shall explain to you with pleasure! Why don’t you be a faithful novice and I shall reluctantly be your master huh?

Darwish   

gix gix gix! walaahi war aa heysaa wiiloow, duqa adiga aa magac adag soo qortey maahinoo. taas hadaad kaxanaadey, hada kadib waxaan kudhahaayaa BAAYAC MUSHTARKa-- I hope this will not have a negative connotation.

Blessed   

Originally posted by SamiGyrl:

I just started this topic to get people in Somalia to just stop talking about us, soo dang much, find something to talk about in your respective areas

You want them to stop talking about Somaliland, so you start yet another topic about Somaliland :confused:

I think Somalis - landers and nonlanders go on about it only because it is a contrversial - wax la isku caayaad hesheen. I guess, thats cool - politics section would be so dead if people didn't have something to argue about. Its all jacayl :D:D

Ha idiin macanaato!

MrClark   

Samgayl and all other so called illusionlanders need to realise there is no country in the world thatsis made up of one tribe....how you advocate creating a country on the basis of tribe...one nation, one tribe.will not get you ceergaabo and Las anod as part of Somalialand.

However, if somaliland wanted to separate from somalia, i wish the rest of Somalia respect that and let somaliland get on with it. after all lets hope in ay isku filan yihiin.

By the way from whats written entreuponer you need to start taking lessons from darwish....os you the one who is writting like a novice.

Lynx   

i know that i am being ''WATCHED'' as the admin of this forum put it but i will ask all of you pro-somaliweyn activists a couple of questions that i would like you guys to answer.

1) WHY DO YOU WANT SOMALILAND TO RE-UNITE WITH YOU GUYS WHEN THE PEOPLE OF SOMALILAND HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT THEY WOULDNT PISS ON YOU IF YOU WAS ON FIRE?

2) WHAT CAN YOU GUYS OFFER SOMALILAND THAT SOMALILAND DOESNT HAVE?

3) WHAT MAKES YOU GUYS THINK THAT SOMALIA WILL NOT GO INTO TURMOIL AGAIN LIKE IT DID LAST TIME?

4) WHAT MAKES YOU GUYS THINK THAT ANOTHER SIAD WONT COME ALONG AND TAKE CONTROL OF SOMALIA AND DESTROY IT AGAIN?

5) WHAT DO YOU GUYS EXPECT FROM A CONFERENCE BETWEEN WARLORDS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT MURDERING EACOTHER FOR POWER AND WHO WOULD MURDER EACOTHER FOR A CUP OF TEA?

6) WHEN THIS CONFERENCE IN KENYA FINISHES AND A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COMES OUT OF IT HOW DO YOU GUYS EXPECT SOMALILAND TO RE-UNITE WITH SOUTHERN SOMALIA?---- BY FORCE BECAUSE OTHER THAN THAT SOMALILAND WILL NEVER COME BACK?

7) WHY WOULD SOMALILAND GIVE UP THE THINGS THAT THEY HAVE STRUGGLED FOR OVER 12 YEARS FOR.

you see you guys can keep begging somaliland to come re-unite but there is no single reason they would want to do that.

oh dont avoid the questions just answer them.

baazuuke   

To the illusionlanders, as mclark rightly said, let me reply to some of the questions.

1) no one wants you guys to stay, but we want you to stop claiming lands and peoples of puntland, somalia, such as most of sool,sanaag and hawd

that's it , if you claim your lands, without claiming the people who are not ethnically yours, then you got our blessings.

no tears will be shed over your departure if your people leave.

the rest of the questions are answered by this as well.

baazuuke   

BROTHER Gediid, what i posted above is very logical and consistent with the objections of our people.

if you have any sincerity in your heart, then you would recognize the hypocricy in the somalilander's arguments for succession.

i simply stated a very reasonable argument as to why we object to the illegal seperation of the norhtern clan.

i wanted also to clarify the fact that no one WILL EVER shed a TEAR if you guys go for ever, as long as you don't claim lands and people of puntland, somalia.

show me anything wrong with the above statement?

NinBrown   

Lynx..bor very valid questions...lt me anwser a few.

People in somaliland live in propoganda..to make themselves appear better than somalia...let me tell you few facts..

1)Mogadishu is still the trade center of somalia..there more money in mogadishu markets than somaliland.

2)people of somaliland dont like to admit and give credit to other parts of somlia which are succeeding

3)did you know parts of magadishu, city basaso are faster growing in terms of ecenomy than somliland. Land is more expensive in bosaso and mogadhishu than in hargeysa.

Matkey   

What are we discussing about here? Apparently, i can see that this isn’t an intellectual discussion. Is this fadhi kudirir?

Darwish ;- Judging from your writing you sound an intelligent person, but are deficient in civility. Being able to write very sophisticated way will not make you a knowledgeable person in political realm. It is very sad to see fellow Somalis who claim or depict himself as all knower, and yet fails to engage in political debate in very civilized way. Shame on you!! Darwish, you remind me of those old folks in back home, who used to say war naga aamus ayaan kundhahney or wiil yahow maxaat ogtahay naga farriso ayaan ku niri . The likes of you are the ones who destroyed our country. you deviated from the subject matter, and ridiculed... i wonder why we are incapeable of fixing our political stagnation. i honestly believe that the so-called educated or PhD holder and the mercaries in Somalia share the same mentality, excetp the former can speak and write Enlish. Etiquettes are not something that people gain from schools or academy of higher learning, but are entrenched in different society. Please stick with the topic!

Entrepreneur, be the better man.

Darwish,

BTW, I like the way write, and hope some day will be able to write as good as you. No har feeling my brother ;)