Sign in to follow this  
SamiGyrl

Somaliland vs Somalia

Changed   

walaahi it amazzes me to see people action and when i do listen to them they are kinda right .... samygirl eccept my apoligies i had no right to get mad at u...but arent u thinking they way those people provoked u and insulted u the same way u are insulting me and the other somalis in the forun the some way too .....look i dont think somalilanders and somali's are different in a way and i would never be cought saying $hit about somalilanders and those that did say stuff deserve to be ignored and hanged around with. and if u do know what it feels like to be dissed, why do the same to the people ..revenge is not the answers and remember all somalis are not the same, if something y'll are traitors there are some that think y'll are cool...so keep ur cool and express ur opinion, rubbing out mistakes in our faces and creating chalenges is not the solution....i bet u did not want the forum to turn the way it turned out to be .all attention on u. u wanted both landers and somalis to chalenge well that did not happen and i hope u did learn ur lesson from this incident that u created..and remember there are good and bad somalilanders and good and somali's ...dont judge and entire nation just because u have met few of the wors... :D

peace and love...for all those that i offended i apologize.... :D

Lynx   

dantay

do you know what planet you are on?

how can you even say somaliland loves somalia?

i have just come back from somaliland and i could not believe the pride the people have there man.

i heard some old ladies talking about somalia and everytime one of them mentioned the word somalia they would spit on the ground out of disguts!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know but maybe you guys think that is a sign of the love somalilanders have for 'somalia!!!!.

SamiGyrl   

Lynx love the avatar bro hee hee.

Anyways, I dont hate anyone, no one should be offened because I have not used any bad words in my posts, if you consider Faqs..... word a bad word then maybe you were a supporter of Siad, maybe you get hurt because it was an idea you supported if not why should it bother you.

I personally didnt use any bad words or call you names, I ask a simple question, why is it that Somalis always talk Shhhhhhh..... about Somalilanders and yet they cant seem to leave us Somalilanders out of their convos, why you keep callin us back to the horrid union?

I havent called anyone any bad names so walalo who ever offened you it wasnt me, so please pick the bone with whomever called you the bad words.

Revenge????? What are you talking about? Who said anything about Revenge? SOmaliland had a great chance along time ago, and all the people know what I mean, but we didnt take it. Revenge could have been taking, but unlike Barre, and the warlords, we are Muslims.

I wasnt trying to start a fight, I simply asked a question which no one has answered, please refer back to the original post to see what the question was.

What nation? Stop trying to group people together.

Somalilanders dont hate anyone, we dont want revenge on anyone, we dont wish ill fortune on anyone.

We just wish we could say the same for other Somalis.

So what Somalis have the same Religion, alot of Good that got us, Same language,yeah that solved all our problems, Same Culture, ohh yeah that really showed, is that all the arguement you people have?

Man that line is noooooooooooo played out.

Anyways, am out lmaooo good luck, and since no people from Somalia proper can answer my question, I guess Landers have their answer.

Many Thanks your pal Sami

P.S. I might be young, but I stay tuned to the news and I make it my business to ask the older peopel what happened in the war, so I know more stuff than you think. Hide, Lie, do whatever you want fact of the matter is if we dont get you, Allah will.

:eek:

SAMIGRYL,,,,,,i cant speak for somalia, coss i aint from there!

however,

there are good pople and bad people in every nation, s-land has good and bad and so does somalia. dont go around panting every 1 with the same brush1

my closest friends are from somalia,

no one has ever called me ,' and whatever else u been called. i respect others and they respect me.

simple!

treat ppl the way u wish to be treated,

there is no smoke without fire love!

[ June 14, 2003, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Lynx   

sami-gyrl,

sis, i wasnt trying to offend anyone with that story about those ladies in somaliland but was trying to emphasise what the people of somaliland think about somalia.

some of us used to think that the somali people should be as one but that is so far from the truth.

i dont hate any one i just love my own people.

somaliland is an independet state to be proud of and if that is a crime then i am guilty as charged.

xiis   

Samygirl,

Speak for yourself I want revenge for all the duriya that died in the halgan. Speak softly and carry a big stick is what I say. But sometimes an orgy of violence is what is needed to settle things. Nin aan warankaagu gelin weedhaadu ma gasho. No more mercy to our enemies they never showed us any. An eye for an eye. Its time for revenge baby.

The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allaah] who associates nothing with Allaah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.”

hadith qudsi 25, “Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him.

hadith qudsi 23, “Where are those who love one another through My glory? Today I shall give them shade in My shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My shade.”

im sure we all want to be in the shade of Allah, on that day, when there will b no other shade.

walaaloyaal, those are just a few Ahadiths, that support my point, that we have to look to the future, for the sake of securing a place in Jannah, we should 4give and 4get what happened between us and our brother and sisters.

secondly guys, i was too young to have any infuence on the war, and so are many of the ppl that we would associate with 2day, coss we all young, so, we should leave the hate with the old ppl , and as the new generation we should start loving eachother!

much love to all that are muslims!

SamiGyrl   

Yes the new generation of SOmalilanders do love each other, again stop trying to group people together.

When Somalilanders do something great all of a sudden every somali wants in, if we (Somalilanders) are in trouble like in the barre era every Somali runs for cover.

Peronsally, I wish Somalia the best, but please dont sit there and talk about union, that sh... hit hte fan pretty hard.

From now on lets just try and be good neighbors, or should I say civil.

There is no union needed for that, just give us peace, and stop bitc...... about us, and Ethiopia too, talk about paranoia.

Deal wit da warlords, and leave us alone.

Anyways I have to study for a bio exam, yall take it easy, and Xiis its cool, but remember we are good Muslims, we just need peace, and if they dont shut up, Allah will do it for them again.

LanderLuv.

-Citizen Sami

Dantay1   

Sammygirl ,

you are a comedian girl, “horrid union” LOL.

Your whole ideology is based on lets break up lets separate, and you actually believe that the people of Somaliland region hate those in the rest of Somalia. HA.

Girl wake up smell the coffee and realise that first most of your problems will not be solved if Somaliland was recognised tomorrow morning. However that Ego of yours would get a boost but then what? That Union was bad that’s why the whole of the SOMALI people fought SIYAD till he was no more.

My dear Somaliland is a Somali entity withers independent or dependent, and I might hate the secessionist lies and propaganda and certain fascist clannish sectarian sentiment such as “no more XAMAR” what did “XAMAR” do?

I love Somaliland and its people like I love the people of XAMAR and BADOA and KISMAYU and CADADO. These are our peple. You need to clear those ears of yours and stop listening to clan garbage girl. If you lost someone in the war, sorry for your loss get over it and move on.

XIIS,

You couldn’t hurt a diasabled insect son, so don’t hurt yourself. Anger leads to hatred ,hatred leads to despair and despair gets you lost. I heard that on star wars I think. And XIIS my net warrior your lost.

SOMALILAND loves SOMALIA

SOMALIA loves SOMALILAND, stop misleading people you couch sitting hatred spitting bumbs.

Darwish   

**********PLEASE DON'T USE QABIIL NAMES/QABIIL TALK ON THE FORUMS**********

Admin

Somalia Online

[ June 16, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Coloow   

Dantey : well said saaxib!

There is no hate between somalis anywhere! Let us stop practising the cheap politics of hate.

The person who said he saw some old women who spat on the ground on hearing about somalis...Shame on you!!!! somaliland is domiciled by somalis.

Xiis: you are right , we need some sort of justice to bring all those responsible for genocide to a court of law. But raw revenge would only cause mayhem.

Darwish   

Wiilkaan ugu danbeeya, waraa adiga quraafaad lee akhrisaa.

THough I am all with the idea of bringing justice to those who have caused the myhem, i am indeed quite aghasted with the idea ofr now such a thing can never be implemented.

Safing the living is more important then giving justice to those who are already dead.

Coloow   

Darwiish saaxib qofkii ra'igaaga mid ka duwan wato ma quraafaad buu wataa???? cajiib!

The reality is that if we don't punish those who have committed genocide then we are doomed to fail as people.

For God's sake this an open forum !