Sign in to follow this  
SamiGyrl

Somaliland vs Somalia

Lynx   

Do you guys know what freedom of speech is???

maybe it's something new to you guys down south.

let the girl speak her mind and stop opressing people.

Gabbal   

Lynx and Cilmi obviously you don't see what was wrong with her post, because it was edited by the Admin, so please think before you speak, and in this case before you write.

Lynx   

hornafrique

i am sorry if you misunderstood my post but what i was referring to is the fact it seems that her posting was edited because of her political vieuw. that's all.

i suggest you read a posting and think about it before you speak or in this case reply.

hey, when the white ppl realised the meaning of racism, they stop calling blackboards , black, coss they thought it was being racists!

ok, the topic is a sensitive issue, and i dont think that people in here are going about it in a mature manner.

SAMIGYRL---- All you had to say was,

'S-land has built it self and is living happily and independantly,,,,InshaAllah i pray that somalia achieves the same success and that we can in future live side-by-side in peace and as 2 seperate states.

Allah (swt) gave peace to S-land, and the way most of us are boasting and acting aint right, we should say Alhamdulillah and be thankful, and we should not be putting down our brother and sisters in somalia, we should pray for the

Lady   

silent-Sistah

very well said

I am happy that Somaliland doing well at the same time I am praying that rest of Somalia become peacefull.ameen.

SamiGyrl   

Walalo my post was not edited, because I didnt use any bad words, I wonder what the bad words I used were? Somaliland? Is that it?

Or is it the fact that no one can seem to stop talking about SOMALILAND!!!, OHHH NOOO CALLL THE ADMIN I DONE SAID IT AGAIN!!! Shocking isnt it!!! :eek:

I wonder what bad words I used?

AS to the admin I already answered your message, I dont know what words your talking about please type them out in full and send them to me because all you sent to me was a bunch of astrix in a row, and last time I checked my post was and still is unedited.

Many Thanks Your Pal

Citizen Sami

SamiGyrl   

Silent sistah thanks for your post walalo, I would say what you wrote if people in Somalia proper, would stop calling my people Traitors, and the dreaded "Ido....." word, not to mention all the other words, till then I guess am just gonna have to continue using "Somaliland"

?????

Many Thanks Your Pal

Citizen Sami

Blessed   

silent sistah

Ameen.

Originally posted by SamiGyrl:

Silent sistah thanks for your post walalo, I would say what you wrote if people in Somalia proper, would stop calling my people Traitors, and the dreaded "Ido....." word, not to mention all the other words, till then I guess am just gonna have to continue using "Somaliland"

Citizen Sami

Walaalo, I know exactly what your talking about. But you have to relise that the people that make those remarks are not worth the time of day.

Not only does Somaliland exists, it is continues to develop and proof their speculations of failure wrong. The idiots that call landers traitors or use those derogatory terms do not speak for other Somalis (or Southerners as u put it) - Their sick mentality is their own and you know what - they are entitled to it 9only danbi bey ka heleyaan) - just don't let them drag you down with them- waxaas waa laga weynaada!

And lets hope for peace and stability for our brothers - and sisters in the South . They deserve it just as much as the Somalilanders-

I must say, I really admire your passion for Somaliland - but dissing others kinda discredits your effort - think about it!

All those who are cussing out Samy G.

She is young - easy on her!

I hope people would stop patronising and disrespecting Somalilanders so much.

Lynx   

the somaliland girls in this forum are too polite and should stop wasting their time trying to convince the southerners of our viable state's independence.

we will get our well earned recoqnition. it might be tommorow it might be in 50 years time.

India   

Lynx

My sentiments exact.

Sami-sis we are way above this petty arguments so lets rise above it as we are known to do. ;)

Dusty.

Dantay1   

Somaliland loves Somalia so much thats why they always telling us that we want them in our union.

Somalia loves Somaliland so much thats why we cant let them break away.

"Why cant you let me go, oh please dont let me go"

" cant let you go cause I love"

Its like a crazy love story, so no VS just the same silly poor Somali's.

we never agree on history, so lets not condemn the childeren on this nonsence.

SamiGyrl   

DanTay I guess thats why people in Somaliland have voted on independence, and the slogen over there is "NO MORE XAMAR" huh, or am I just dreaming that up?

Somaliland doesnt need anyone but Allah, I just started this topic to get people in Somalia to just stop talking about us, soo dang much, find something to talk about in your respective areas, whats Muuse Yalxow up to?

What about your boy Morgan? Or have you suddenly stoped supporting him? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yall need a hooby other than Somaliland.

Happy Hunting.

Your Pal

Citizen Sami