Sign in to follow this  
SamiGyrl

Somaliland vs Somalia

SamiGyrl   

Somaliland everywhere you look on every forum people are talking about Somaliland.

No one really likes getting into the issues of Somalia,

"Humpy Dumpty sat on a wall, humpy dumpty had a great fall, all the kings men and all the kings horses couldnt put poor humpty dumpty back together again"

Does this sound familiar to you?

Every body and their mother its seems has tried in vain to put Somalia proper back together to no avail.

Somaliland on the other hand has solved its own problems single handedly, without any out side help, or intervention.

Somaliland remains peaceful, and has had a government for 13 years now. Presidential elections, a referendum, and local elections.

Somalia has had none of the sort, each warlord holds his station and hangs on for dear life. Constent fighting in Xamar, is soo common that its no longer news.

Constently we hear from the Pro Somalia farce, that they want Somaliland back? Why?

Constently people from Somalia proper make fun of Somalilanders, yet they still want them in the union? We get called everything under the sun, traitor, drug head, Idoor, etc... etc... etc...

and they still calling our name for union?

Why you ask, cause they cant tie a knot without our instruction and assistance.

But like we Landers have told you over and over and over and over again.

So please try and make peace amongst yourselves for the good of the poor in your areas that have suffered for years, and leave Somaliland out of your heads and mouths.

This might help you with the envy issue, and cause you to start work on your own house. Inshallah.

Till then, please keep refering back to the fact that Somalia only exists on paper, other than that it might as well be one of those lost cities we hear about in myths and no one can seem to find,, but is in many books!

-Citizen Sami

[ June 10, 2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

xiis   

Hadaay midnimadu ka dhabtahay jabuuti na ciyaarta soo gal bay ku odhan lahayeen. meesha cuqdad iyo masayr ayuun bay noo hayaan. bal eega mar kasta oo shiraan inaga qayb ka yar 60kii ayey noo qoraan. What a way to win us back!

Miriam1   

Why in God's name create this type of topic..if u are entirely aware that it will bring the same arguments form the same ppl!?

And ps..there is no VS..in my opinion there is no competition. Its just the way matters are now..and Allah knows best wat will happen in the future.

Changed   

oh my god does she ever stop. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

somali and somali landers need not compete ....now tell me if i have to repeat my self younglady cuz u are up to nothing but destruction to out peacefull community where somalis and somalilanders live as one :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ...

[ June 10, 2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

I mean is it too much to aks that this particular user be banned from the site?

Isnt it clear that she hasnt got anything good to contribute and infact is out to cause mischeif and instigate unconstructive arguments on this (currently) the best of somali forums.

I have to be honest i am very dissappointed that the moderators, in line with there own rules and regulations, havent banned this user from this site yet.

India   

Shujui,

Political oppression is a thing of the past. Every one is entitled to thier opinion, let the sister speak. Besides, we need diversity here---what is so interesting about having "one size fits all" opinions and forums?? On top, if you read the other thread there are others who have restorted to name calling and "trash" language then our gal here.

Lets have control but not oppression.

"Agree to disagree".

Dusty.

Macalin   

Samygal...For the first time I ACTUALLY agree with U.

What kinda KOOLAID flava u drank today?...mhm!

Yo...Let samy TALK...Coz TALK is GOOD or was it cheap?? ;)

SamiGyrl   

Lmaoooooooooooo coolaid, no I never liked Coolaid, I just wanted to point out how Somalis pick on Somalilanders for no reason, not to mention all that happened before that, not to mention how the pro somalia troop cant seem to understand that we dont want anything to do wit yall, and yet everyone cant seem to stop talking about Somaliland?

Whats going on there?

Are they going to come back to the union?

Are they going to come to the Nairobi meeting?

Somaliland must come to the meeting in Nairobi!

ANd soo on and soo forth!

Am just wonder if people in SOmalia proper are confused they seem to really have deep seeded misgivings about Somalilanders and yet they cant seem to talk about anything other than what concerns or what is Somaliland.

Just an observation.

-Citizen Sami

[ June 11, 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Bachelor   

A as this topic will not just sully this site whereas, will deteriorate its quality. Ironically, such a smear technique wouldn't fly.

Deeq A.   

SamiGyrl, this is second time your message was edited on this thread alone.

Please stop using those derogatory qabiil names on our website.

This is your last warning.

Cilmi   

Hold on there!

Now what an earth is gone on here? even the admin is joining in to lead the suppression of ppl's opinion here.

I do not see any problem with her post. Let the sister creat a meaningful topic which those who have something to say can reply and contribute and those who are unaware can take notes. Her object is to educate the ill-inform southners.

If one doesn't like the word somaliland then that is tough, because Somaliland will certainly be on our lips and no time will be lost to emphasis and and seize the chance to educate those who are blinded by somaliweyn.

Just be open minded is what the message the sister is conveying.

;) ------

Desperate diseases must have desperate remedies

RaMpAgE   

I do not see any problem with her post. Let the sister creat a meaningful topic which those who have something to say can reply and contribute and those who are unaware can take notes. Her object is to educate the ill-inform southners.

I don't see anything meaningful in this topic.

Maybe just few sentencs of mumbo jumbo, but with no meaning or no point too it. :confused: