Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

LANDER   

Che guevara,

no offense taken sahiib, I usually like your postings and your rational. Wether we always agree is another matter.

Muhammad   

subxanallah walaahi waa cajaa'ib! SS&H miyaa maanta Kashmir noqotay?

so it has commed to this! thousands of honorable martyrs from SS&H have shed their blood for the dignity of Somalia and its people and the hope of greater somalia. they have spent years fighting against the colonial enemies of Allah and the somali people, so that one day their children would spend their lives studing and living freely from foriegn imperialism.

it is nothing but a joke to say that the sons of the Mujahideen and the sons of the Daraawiish want to be seperated from their fellow somali brotern, whom their fathers lost their lifes for. SS&H is, has been, and will never be seperated from Somalia, Nay they are still dreaming to be re-united once against with their fellow somali brothern and to live under a united 5-pointed star under the crescent of Islam.

Long Live Somalia! Long Live Somalia!

May Allah Bless You Forever!

ps. if it counts, I am from the Al-Mountains area of Sanaag! they only place you can find water-falls in all of somalia.

Muhammad   

Dear Mr. Oodyare

I don't like to damage my status and come down from they throne just to slap you with clan-based politics. I'm more noble than that, Alhamdulilah, I don't need to justify my position, that SS&H belonging to Somalia through clan-based arguments. I'm not chained by ignorence and hate, I'm free from all chains of ignorance but it apears they are holding you tight beneath the red sea.

If, from what I can tell reading your post, you want to start a war with the people of SS&H and you also Included Puntland, or as you put it, the '***** Confederacy', I am afraid All I can do is offer you my sincere advice. These are not people you want to wrestle with and your history is full of proves.

We are people known for their kidness and peace. Travelers who have came to visit this land say, waa 'Dhul hub la'aan la diriro, hanti la'aan la dhergo oo hoy la'aan la seexdo'

You call the actions of the Freedom Fighters, the Mujahideen who liberated you from the kufaar, 'uprising'? against who? SomaliLand? lol

If we want to create a new Dervishes or not is our bussinessn not yours. You can be proud of your malitia, but never treathen the integrity and sovereignty of the people of SS&H or Puntland. We don't like to treathen people under the bed, we only speak in the battle-field. Don't become like the nomad, who after it rained saw a sleeping lion and thought it to be a cat, and when he came near it, tried to tickle it, it woke up, shake off the water and behold the might of the lion!

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa, 'Doqoni hoosiis by hadh moodaa', maanta waxaad joogtaa, 'Doqoni hadh bay hoosiis moodaa'.

You said you were fighting for a state for the last 43 years, (1960). And what about before that, where you a free state? where you fighting for your freedom? or when you are with your fellow somalis, you are being colonized, but when you are under the kufaar you are free?

It is said that the slaves use to say, 'it is better to have a free mind than a free body. I guess this is true!

[ October 11, 2003, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Baashi   

Oh! Mr. Oodweyne, spare me the grim litany of the chauvinist.

On the one hand u seem to say Ogadenia and NFD r gone cuz their fate were sealed when UN and International Community recognized them, unjustly, as a part of Ethiopia and Kenya respectively. On the other hand Somalia is divisible despite the UN, Ethiopia, former colonial power (Britain/Italy) and IC's affirmation of its territorial integrity. Your logic has more holes than my window's bug screen.

Yours is a mind-set that assumes or hopes that today's realities will continue tomorrow in a tidy, linear and predictable fashion. In that scenerio, yes Ogadenia and NFD are gone for good so is British Somaliland. If u wanna be optimist and dream about new Somaliland then don't rule out our brother's aspirations for self-rule.

As of ur dream of truck-loading people out of their homes to realize ****reer hebel**** free clannish "Bantustan"...that is pure fantasy! Perhaps it is fantasy that keeps u going but it is an overactive imagination or poetic hallunication Wallahi. Nin baa waxa laga sheegay: "Waxa leyga qaban la'yahay oo qar-qarsiga ku joogaa ma ina-Qowsacleey baa." Hadda ninka salka dhulka dhigi la' oo dhaarta iyo fara baxsiga isku darahayaa waa kuma?

Cuqdad iyo ruuxii ciil qabaa looma caal helo e,

Cudur Qalbiga kaaga raagaa caaluq kugu reebye,

Halkaas buu la maray Shaacirkii.

[ October 06, 2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Ibtilo   

Mr Odewayne

I dont think Somaliland should be the first to strick, lets face it Allah has helped us this far because we were never the aggressor, never the wrong doer that is why Somaliland is such a heart ache to somalia right now.

Every time they have moved against us in the wrong Allah has given us the upper hand, why? Because we were not looking for a fight, we wanted to keep our nation, by birth right, and Allah helped us with it.

As a somalilander from Sanaag I can say whole heartdly that Sanaag is with Somaliland, Sool on the other hand is 50/50 Hawd, I dont know about.

If we keep our heads and our hearts in the right path as we have done in the past, then Allah is with those who do right.

Lets face it Puntland only wants SS for Clan reasons, Somaliland is the only place offering then a real future without clans, and a peacefull one at that who knows when Yusuf and Jama are going to go at it again. Let alone whats going on in Xamar which remains a joke.

All I say is Keep the cool head and steady hand.

Allah will help us sort it out all in the end.

After Somaliland is enjoying its God given rights because we were fair and only faught for what was ours, and Somalia is in shambles because of their lack of well faith, calm, and most of all their lack of keeping to the right path. They sought to what take Somaliland, and kill off its people what did they get in turn, their house burned to the ground. Enough said.

-Ibtilo

Allah will sort it out in the end. InshAllah.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Ibtilo:

As a somalilander from Sanaag I can say whole heartdly that Sanaag is with Somaliland, Sool on the other hand is 50/50 Hawd, I dont know about.

Lets face it Puntland only wants SS for Clan reasons, Somaliland is the only place offering then a real future without clans, and a peacefull one at that who knows when Yusuf and Jama are going to go at it again.

-Ibtilo

Allah will sort it out in the end. InshAllah. [/QB]

Ibtilo, isn't it strange to you that only those who are supporting your SL-breakaway hallucination are of the same clan? can you sware to Allah that you and mr. Oodyare are not of the same clan?

quite frankly SL is only based on clan and nothing else, the UN, AU, Arab League, IGAD, NAM, OIC and all other international organisations know this.

when you speak on behalf of the people Sanaag, you should know that your people have settled in these regions only in the past 30 years, in search of wet regions and greener pastures and are not the true owners of these lands. The true people of Sool, Sanaag & Hawd are not buying your scheme and will never dance to your trickery music. They are aware of what your plans are and we will not take any part in breaking Somalia into Mini-States for the pleasure of Ethiopia. SL's clanstatehood has no future and will never see daylight.

SS&H is Somalia and will always be Somalia!

And please don't associate your evil scheme with Allah. Allah doesn't help those who do evil schemes.

peace:

LANDER   

Originally posted by Conquest:

when you speak on behalf of the people Sanaag, you should know that your people have settled in these regions only in the past 30 years

come on man, lets stop the ignorance here. If your gonna get tribalistic might as well come correct. Conquest you do realize that the founding sheikh of the "clan" you refer to is buried in Sanaag right? and its unfortunate if you didn't realize that was over 30 yrs, matter of fact it could be calculating on a scale of centuries rather than decades.

Gabbal   

Conquest you do realize that the founding sheikh of the "clan" you refer to is buried in Sanaag right? and its unfortunate if you didn't realize that was over 30 yrs

C'mon Lander you know better than Conquest that your postulation is anything but accurate. Waala yidhi, iyo wee tahay wee kala duwanyihiin. We are Somalis by enthinicity, meaning every inch of Somaliland ( I'm using the real translation: A region of eastern Africa comprising present-day Somalia, Djibouti, and southeast Ethiopia. The area was a target of European colonization after the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869) is Somali by nature, without going into futile self-seperations.

I also want to find out if indeed all the "Somalilanders" in here are not of the same clan "mentioned" by Conquest.

I also thought Baashi hit the bullseye in this quote in which he summed up an opinion displayed by gathering of people ;)

Oh! Mr. Oodweyne, spare me the grim litany of the chauvinist.

On the one hand u seem to say Ogadenia and NFD r gone cuz their fate were sealed when UN and International Community recognized them, unjustly, as a part of Ethiopia and Kenya respectively. On the other hand Somalia is divisible despite the UN, Ethiopia, former colonial power (Britain/Italy) and IC's affirmation of its territorial integrity. Your logic has more holes than my window's bug screen.

Rokko   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I also want to find out if indeed all the "Somalilanders" in here are not of the same clan "mentioned" by Conquest.

:D

By the way Lander, if that is the basis of you argument, and you were only briefed as to the burial location of Sh Isxaq, where do you reckon ***** is buried? Perhaps you wish to check on that as I am certain you will find his skeleton none other than the mountainous terrains of Sanaag.

Could not point to the actual location as that would be telling. After all I could not possibly guarantee what my dear Mr. Oodweyne might get up to in a moment of madness had I done so. But then again, there you are. Something to chew on, if you will.

[ October 11, 2003, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Rokko   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

I am certain you will find his skeleton none other than the mountainous terrains of Sanaag.

Not only him, but there are many others who are burried there. I just don't want to mention any qabiils or anything, but most of my ancestors are burried around "xiis iyo maydh" which is part of Sanaag.

LANDER   

It seems some aspects of this website don't change. Always the same members rushing to pointless arguments whitout trying to clearly understand the point being made by their counterpart. When I mentioned the possible burial site of a particular sheikh, my point was not to argue who was buried where, but rather to show the absurdity of the statement made by Conquest regarding TIMELINE. I am no tribal historian, nor do I need to be one to understand the illogical arguments made by some.

Gabbal   

^^^^^^^^Why are you acting like you have been away all this time :confused: redface.gif Under you other alias ;) you have been more than vocal I assure you. :D