Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

che

i was the one that suggested people here to stop representing the people in sool,sanaag and hawd but i have got a point of vieuw on the situation and i forwarded that into one of my lasts posts. i am not representing the people of sool, sanaaq and hawd i was just putting my vieuw forward.

bari

how is your unlce doing in the doofarey conference. the last i heard was that cabdulahi yusuf had found some new playmates. mobb deep posted pictures of him playing with his new playmates and i could not but wonder what our dear bruv bari was thinking about his leader playing with boars :D

JUXAA   

A.J

can I ask you why are you obsessed with A/laahi Yusuf of all Somali Leaders including your one who worked for the secret servives and led your people into the torture camps. You not saying Mr. yusuf has did this and that to N.W people, are you? let us hear your accounts dude and dont avoid what i've asked as usual answer as i asked you, OK?

A.J. T - Perhaps you have not quite mastered the art of distinguishing between traditional leaders as opposed to political leaders, have you mate? Put the good men of the cloth aside and observe the others.

Political leaders are what we are talking about. Do you have a say to that effect? If so, share it. If no, do not embarrass yourself.

And another thing, Puntland has some of the finest traditional elders including SS&H’s (garaads A/Gani & Saleebaan and Suladaan Said A/Salam), Bari’s (Boqor Mohamoud), Nugaal’s (Islaam Mohamed), Mudug’s (Islaam Bashiir) and many highly respected elders. But then again you would not know that, would you? For that is not part of the drilling home training sessions, is it?

Of all the good people in Northwest, why on earth would pick Ina Madar who is known to be a loose cannon and a former confidante of Siyad Barre.

And by the way did anyone tell you about the human atrocities your beloved leader whom you (A.J. T worship) Ina Egal, or Tuur or even Silaanyo have caused against innocent civilians in Burco, Berbera, Borama and Sool area? Did you know that Siilaanyo is a suspect of crimes against humanity alleged killing approximately 1,500 civilians of SS&H? This does not address massacres committed by the SNM generals whom you devote your entire life?

juxaa

i am not obsessed with ina-yusuf but our dear bro bari makes him sound a like an angel which he obviously not.

i think that riyaale and ina-yusuf have both violted human rights and have both killed innocent people. i have never and will never defend riyaale.

samurai

hi think the elders of puntland are great men of dignity, civility and wisdom. i have never and will never insult them.

howevery cabdulahi yusuf and his militia is another story but as some of you love the man so much and hate too see him insulted i will leave it at that.

the real somaliland leaders are the guurti. they have stabalised somaliland and made it a peaceful place. they have allowed somaliland to progress and re-build somaliland. if it was up to me i would get rid of all the powerhungry leaders and let sheick ibrahim sheikh yusuf sheik madar and his guurti lead the country.

A.J. T – I’ll frank with you mate, and as you seem interested in talking about Mr Yussuf, let us do it, shall we? What do you know about the man in terms of his political beliefs, historical account, political and personal achievements, track record, political feebles, and the like? If you wish let us address one issue at a time so as to proceed with good measure, shall we? And while we are at it, let us remain objective using historical records of the man and his legacy.

Beware, arm-chair political commentary brought into the Somali living room by way of the Internet, though might mislead the nubile mind tend to take its toll when facts rather than fallacies are to be dealt.

We shall suspend liking or disliking him until we have addressed the aforementioned issues. And then, and only then shall we reach an agreement in calling him what is considered appropriate. Hs person or his family’s shall remain outside the scope of the discussion as we objectively attempt to confine ourselves to the domain of discussion – his political beliefs, historical account, political and personal achievements, track record, political feebles.

As for the issue concerning Isims or Guurti taking the political leadership of either region, whilst you might favour this approach of traditional leaders engaging in political chess game, deficiencies along with accompanying shortcoming of the group outweigh any possible benefits in a ratio of 8 out of 10 in accordance with the wisdom of old and new. No civilisation in the history of the modern world including those of the Romans, Othmans, British Empire or even the 21st century US Empire attempted your favoured approach for the inherent said deficiencies though blending the two had been found productive and constructive. Therefore, going against this accepted wisdom though adventurous is deemed rather precarious, and as such is averted at all costs.

You open the floodgates, and I shall be right behind you old chap.

Cheers.

Quote by A.J.Timacade: "and majeerteenia leaders are bunch of garbage that we need to get rid of to do the world a good deed."

Quote by A.J.Timacade: "hi think the elders of puntland are great men of dignity, civility and wisdom. i have never and will never insult them."

Is this not a contradiction?

Deeq A.   

A.J. Timacade, please respect our rules and stop the latent qabiil talk on our website. We have also been noticing that you have been attacking other nomads on our site lately.

The next time we see anyone using any loaded tribalistic reference such as "majerteinia" for trolling reasons, we will have no choice but to block that person from accessing our site. We have to respect the wishes of all the nomads to have a peaceful discussion without being offended by such inflammatory qabiil comments.

This is not a war zone brother. This forum is designed to be a peacefull discussions forum for all the nomads regardless of their tribe.

This is your last warning.

BN   

Originally posted by A.J. Timacaddeh:

bari,

how is your unlce doing in the doofarey conference.

AJT,

I find that insulting and would never call Col. Dahiir Riyaale YOUR uncle. Please apologize.

i think all of us in the west should stop pretending that we are the reps of the people in the ss&h. we are all living are cosy lives in the west and the people in the ss&h are having a hard time so in no way can we compare ourselves to them and should not expect to represent them in our in arguements

i myslef am from waraabeye in what the ''miyi or hawd as it sometimes called but live in the uk and therefore cannot be representing the people from hawd now i am living in the west. the residents in these places alone have the right to represent themselves.