Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

Sophist   

uuh one gulps down the flattering lies in full druaghts, and only swallows drop by drop the bitter truth.

LANDER   

Che,

You’re gonna have to do better than overlook my postings if you are to criticize what I write. I know you might be trying to be fair by responding to everybody on this topic, but sahiib:

1-I never claimed to represent the interest or speak for the people of SS&H, for the most part I actually stayed out of this pointless argument.

2-I greatly appreciate the lessons of history in terms of humanity and its socio-political problems. I think a great deal can be learned from historical events, because as humans we often tend to make the same mistakes. But to discredit this attempt, you came up with something as superficial as “Pakistan n India are pointing nukes at each other”

:confused: and how is this relevant again?

Please don’t just reply for the heck of it, or for some attempt at impartiality.

Originally posted by LANDER:

On a more serious note though, I think most of us here agree that war is not good for the people of SS&H and no matter the outcome there are no winners in war. That being said I have to admit the future looks kind of dim concerning this particular issue of SS&H. I have a feeling war will be inevitable and thousands of civilians will be displace across a political and geographically divide (whatever that might be).

Kind of like the case of India and Pakistan, which I'm sure some of you are aware of. Back when Pakistan separated from India after the war, hundreds of thousands of people where displaced both ways simply because of religious affiliation (Hindu and Muslim) and some it was also tribal. Regrettably the same type of scenario might take place with Somaliland and Somalia (Puntland region), but in our case it will mostly be tribal

Lander....According to what you feel or think, war is inevitable........ walaal, put your feeling aside, and let the current residents of SSH express their feelings about the future of their land. Plz re-read my post and tell me where did i said you were representing the interestof SSH ppl. I only suggest that you and for the matter ppl here who are very removed from reality back home might try to stop speaking on behalf of SSH. N Plz tell me how did i try to discredit your post. I only made a reference to India n Paki thing coz you seem to be comparing the dillema in SSH with that of India-Paki partition. Sure, there is anomosity in SSH along tribal lines, but it is little over-top to compare to India and Pakistan, two countries i might add willing to use nukes against each other. I wasn't trying to be impartial or anything, but i was trying to tell both parties that they are being led by murderous idoits who use somali clan families to their own end. It seems one has to take a side to make any sense in this topic....lol....anyway it is sad no one sees that....Lastly bro, i don't write just for the heck of it....If i did, SOL space would have been flooded....later

A note for everyone!

The issue of SSH should be decided by SSH people only. Sland n Pland have no business in determining the future of SSH.

Mobb-Depp....If i pointed out the fact that Pland is dominated by one ethnic, how is that being Anti-Pland. I would like to qoute any post where i have actually put down the progress made by Pland. Iam happy for Pland progress or for matter any other somali land that have made headways to peace and prosperity!!

Iam out.

BN   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

If i pointed out the fact that Pland is dominated by one ethnic, how is that being Anti-Pland.

Why don't you refer to 'Somaliland' by the ONE dominant clan. I'm sure all the Anti-Somalia camp would jump on you as being anti-'Somaliland'. Please stop using clan names since that is against SOL rules and insulting to Puntland/'Somaliland'.

Rokko   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Why don't you refer to 'Somaliland' by the ONE dominant clan.

Exactly. But then again, that would be against the rules of this site na'mean.

Che, how are we supposed to take ya seriously when ya make such statements as "majertenia". Are we supposed to be believe ya are a Somali nationalist? lol Ya are very funny dude.

Saxib, in Somali politics, the minute ya make such statement as "majeertenia", yo deep rooted hate for that specific tribe ya hinted becomes very abvious to everyone. Ya just can't hide it na'mean?

LANDER   

walaal, put your feeling aside, and let the current residents of SSH express their feelings about the future of their land . Plz re-read my post and tell me
where did i said you were representing the interestof SSH ppl
. I only suggest
that you and for the matter ppl here who are very removed from reality back home might try to stop speaking on behalf of SSH
. [/QB]

Do I see a contradiction here? :confused:

If your saying I'm trying to speak on behalf of SS&H people, then it necessarily means I'm trying to represent their interest. Maybe your were trying to say something else CHE. Let me know.

Sophist   

I hope this thread ends with this below news from laascaanood.com

Isimo ay ka mid yihiin Garaad Cabdiqani Garaad Jaamac iyo Garaad Saleebaan Garaad Maxamed oo u sii jiida madasha shirka ee Nairobi.

Garaadadii oo shirka Nairobi tegeya.

Laascaanood,Somalia,7 July 2003 —Warar aan ka helay magaalada Laascaanood ayaa waxay sheegayaan in qaar badan oo ka mid Garaadada beesha *********** iyo wafti ay hogaaminyaan ay dhowaan gaadhi doonaan madasha shirka dib u heshiisiintu uu uga socdo soomaalida duleedka magaalada Nairobi ee Mbagathi.

Wararkaas oo aan ka helay ilo lagu kalsoon yahay ayaa waxa ay sheegayaan in Garaad Cabdiqani Garaad Jaamac oo ka mid ah garaadada sida aadka ah looga qadariyo gobolada SSH iyo wafti uu hogaaminayaa uu diyaar garoobay inuu tago Nairobi maalmaha inagu soo fool leh,waftiga la socda garaadka ayaa waxaa ka mid ah isimo ka soo jeeda gobolada Togdheer iyo Sanaag kuwaasoo iyagu meteli doona shacabkooda.Sidoo kale waxaa isna wararku sheegayaan in Garaad Saleebaan oo isna ah garaadada beesha *********** (Sanaag iyo Sool)uu u sii jeedo dhinaca Nairobi,dhamaan waftiga ka baxaya Laascaanood oo ah wafti balaadhan ayaa sugaya diyaarad khaas ah oo ka qaadi doonta madaarka magaalada Laascaanood,diyaaradaas oo laga soo diri doono Nairobi,waxay soo qaadi doontaa odayaal dhaqameedyo badan oo ku kala firirsan meelo badan oo ka mid deegaamada soomaalida iyo waxgarad kaleba.

Tegitaanka ay Garaadadu tegeyaan madasha shirka ayaa waxay ka danbeysey casuumaad ay ka heleen gudiga shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaalida,iyadoo mid walba oo ka mid ah isimadaas loo diyaariyey Fisihii ay halkaa ku tegi lahaayeen,iyo weliba deegaanba.

Garaadada SSH ayaa ku kala qaybsamay xiligii ay is qabadka siyaasadeed uu ka bilaabamey Puntland sanadkii tegey,iyada oo qaar ka mid ah isimada ay siyaasad ahaan isaga hor yimaadeen Cabdillaahi Yuusuf, sida ismidada kale ee degaanka sidoo kale kamid ka ah Puntland kadib markii uu xiligii xilka uu hayn lahaa ay ka dhamaatay,kadib shir lagu qabtay magaalada Garoowe lagu doortay Jaamac Cali Jaamac inuu bedelo Cabdillaahi Yuusuf,taasoo keentay inuu dhaco khilaaf siyaasadeed oo lagu hoobtey oo markii danbe Cabdillaahi Yuusuf uu ku awood roonaadey.Qaar kale oo ka mid Garaadada ayaa taageero kal iyo laab ah siiyey Cabdillaahi Yuusuf,iyagoo u arkayey in Cabdillaahi uu kaga haboon yahay Jaamac jagada madxweynaha Puntland.Hadaba su,aasha la is weydiinayaan waxay tahay isimada Puntland ee tegi doona madasha shirka iyo Cabdillaahi Yuusuf oo u sharaxan inuu noqdo madaxweynaha soomaaliya ma isla jaanqaadi doonaan mise waxaa bilaabmi doona halgan siyaasadeed oo u dhexeeya ismada iyo maamulka?.

Laascaanood Online,Laascaanood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guraad   

Great post Sophist . i wonder what LANDER and other hargaysalanders gonna say about this . do they still gonna claim ssh as part of hargaysaland ? LOL.

I guess hamer did hit the head by Sophist post .

so what they gonna say now? LOL

sool is part of somaliland

sanaag is part of somaliland

hawd is part of somaliland

and majeerteenia leaders are bunch of garbage that we need to get rid of to do the world a good deed.

A.J. T – what is majertania? Were there new political developments in the land of Somalis of which we were not aware? Or could A.J T be by any chance referring to Puntland?

Qoute ““ … and majeerteenia leaders are bunch of garbage that we need to get rid of to do the world a good deed”

Let us take a look at the leadership of Northwest regions of Somalia as opposed to Puntland State?

On the Puntland corner you have

A/llahi Yussuf

Mohamed A Hashi

Yussuf H Said

Ahmed M. Cigaal

Awad Asharo

Said Caduur

Al-Azhari

On the Northwest corner you have:

Dahir Riyaale

Ahmed Yassin

Ducaale

Boos

Darawel

Edna

By glancing at the calibre, political persuasion, tenacity, and status of either team, which do you reckon is the winning side?

majeertenia is a political cesspool leb by a garbage dump and cannot be compared to the effective leadership of somaliland. somaliland's real leadership and strenght lies in the guurti. their balance but effective hold on somaliland politics makes it different from the warlord leadership of majeertenia.

the real leaders of somaliland:

sheikh ibrahim sheikh yusuf sheik madar

sheikh muuse codaad

cabdigaadir xaaji ismaciil jirdeh (one of the most influentual chap in somaliland)

sheikh salaax garaad cali shire

sheikh cawad cabdiraxmaan xirsi

these are somalilands true leaders.

i dont need to start on the troubled dictatorship of maajeertenia and anyone with any sense and logic would oppose this dictatorship.

BN   

SOL Rules

1)Qabiil: absolutely no qabiil talk. Not even a mention of any qabiil name. No qabiil discussion of any kind.

Lander....Speaking on somebody's behalf doesn't necesarrily mean that you represent their interests. Saaxib.....You were just communicating about your feelings or wishes regarding the SSH issue, you weren't certainly talking about the interests of the people in dis region....don't confuse the two. You are right about one thing, this is pretty useless argument.....Iam out.

Iam sorry if i offended you.........later bro

A. J timacade.....SSH belong to the people that live there. Sland n for dat matter whatever land has no business there!

Mobb-Depp.....You can say the same thing about Sland, i was merely reminding the pro-unity crowd who is accusing Sland of being qabiil state, that Pland was no different either!.....Xaal qaado hadaad xanaaqday waxaa dhahay....

n just so you know, half of my family are from puntland!...i wish them peace and prosperity.

Later guys......good luck with this useless chanting!!!