Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

LANDER   

Bashi,

Sahiib war mongoring will not ease your frustrations towards Somaliland

hastily declared the whole former colony and now they can't substantiate their claim
nor do they have the muscle
and the will to fight Puntlanders with land that is not theirs.

Is this what it has come to?

Some former SNM leaders predicted our

Nation would be facing such problems in the future and I think their predictions might be true. Why are people always so hasty to pick a fight? Puntland recently achieved peace between Jamac and Yusuf, which was a great step towards some lasting peace in that region. Do they really want to turn their warlord tactics towards Somaliland? I personally think that would be a mistake, specially for any peace loving region.

I think you should take a look at this article, where the Puntland forces and Somaliland forces meet in Lascanood. Take note of the phrase I put in bold, I choose Reuters as a source for any skeptics that might cry propaganda.

HARGEISA, Somalia (Reuters) -- Four people were killed when Somali militiamen attacked a guest house sheltering the president of the breakaway enclave of Somaliland, who appeared to escape without injury, witnesses said on Sunday.

Militiamen loyal to the government of the rival territory of Puntland raided the entourage of the Somaliland leader on Saturday when he visited a town disputed by the two enclaves.

The Somaliland president, Dahir Riyale Kahin, had travelled to the town of Las Anod to visit local leaders, marking the first official visit by a Somaliland President to the town since Somaliland declared its independence in 1991.

Leaders of Puntland, which borders Somaliland in the north of Somalia, said they were opposed to Kahin's presence on what they consider their territory.

"We could not have fulfilled our operation if it did not have the support of our people," said the deputy interior minister of Puntland, Ahmed Aden, who was among the leaders of the attack. "We are fighting for the unity of Somalia," he told Reuters by telephone.

There is a large military presence in Sool of militiamen loyal to Puntland and Somaliland troops which are raising the stakes of a possible military war. Following the attacks, their have been a vast amount of military hardware building up near Las Anod by Somaliland forces which have a superior military might then Puntland.

The identity of the casualties during the attack were unclear, although witnesses said one was a former governor of the town. Dahir and his entourage fled during the fighting, witnesses said.

Leaders from Puntland, as well as other factions and a shaky transitional government based in the Somali capital Mogadishu, are holding peace talks in Kenya aimed at ending a decade of anarchy in the country.

The United States fears the lack of strong central authority in Somalia, a lawless Horn of Africa state in the grip of rival warlords, could provide an ideal haven for militants.

Washington has set up sea patrols along with Britain, France and other countries to search for members of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network who they fear might try to flee there.

SmithNwestern,

he fact that so called Somalilanders took part in the sacking of Galkacyu and that officers from Hargaysa and the Burco triangle wantonly killed on behalf of the Siyad regime is well known

Your wrong on this one broa, the former SNA soldiers stationed in Hargeisa where not local people, Siyaad choose his soldiers among the southern populations simply because he didn't trust the local people. He feared opposition within his army when it came to commiting atrocities; it is simply natural for local army men to rebel against the oppression of their own.

Rokko   

Lander you talk of peace and stability in the region and then you start quoting former SNM fighters. lol :D

Everyone seems to misunderstand Baashi. Baashi was replying to A.T's comment about force being used to bring SS&H regions under SL control.

Che Geuevera, what was that "majertenia" comment all about saxib? didn't Admin say "no qabiil" na'mean? Seems to me ya going out of yo way to repeat what Faysal Cali Waraabe and other SL politicians call Puntland. That comment is used by the enemies of Puntland who wish to divide Puntlanders na'mean?. It is like naming Somaliland after Egal's clan. Wouldn't that be ridiculous.

Che, saxib make sure ya don't offend Puntlanders with such comments na'mean?

guraad   

((HARGEISA, Somalia (Reuters) ))...... TRUE THA , THE WORLD STILL SEES HARGIESA AS PART OF SOMALIA.

AND THE ARTICLE IN REUTERS SAID RIYALI FLEED LAAS CAANOOD AND THAT IS TRUE TOO .

AND THE GUY WHO TOKE PART ON THAT ATTACK RIGHTFULLY SAID PEOPLE OF LAASCAANOOD DID TAKE PART AND ATTACKED RIYAL(COUSE THEY WANT UNITED SOMALIA) NOT JUST PUNTLAND ARMY . WITH OUT PEOPLE OF LAS CANO THE ATTACK COULD NOT HPPEN.EVEN PUNTLAND SOLDIERS WHO ATTACKED RIYALI WERE SONS OF LAS CANO.

SO IF YOU USE YOUR HEAD AND PUT 1 AND 2 TOGATHER YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE WHERE PEOPLE OF LAS CANOD STAND ABOUT THIS PROBLE . THEY WANT UNITED SOMALIA.

LANDER   

Mobb,

sahiib I quoted former SNM as a somewhat "extremist" point of view in Somaliland society to point out the irony of their prediction, still you managed to miss the point maybe simply because the word SNM itself still carries alot of weight with some people.

AYOUB   

Gediid

'Every government in Somaliland so far from Tuur to Egal to now Riyaale had one thing in common, that is their aspiration to see a United Somalia but the one force they are scared sh!tless is the wrath of the people if they dare utter the dreaded word Somaliweyn. I guess that is how peoples power works but trust me our leader's intensions have never been hidden from us. Those morons know they are safe so long as they sing to our tunes and dance to our beats. we expect those jerks to maintain what has been achieved thus far till the orphans who grew up in the refugees camps are old enough to be the leaders of tommorrow.'

Hear! hear!

Brother you have hit the nail smack on the head. Rather than the rest of Somalis admit what a rotten buch their 'leaders' are, they try to call them heroes and they sing like a 'warlords' canary and praise every move of these 'patriots'. Anyone who has been around the world and seen how the children and grandchildren of pre and post Siad government officials are living on money robbed from the poor Nomads would not call them heroes and would not qoute from their speaches.

If these 'cyber guulwades' claim to have countless degrees from a number of universities are not smart enough to see how little control they have over their destiny, what hope should we have for the teenegers and young men and women who has been living under the guns of the malitias for the last 12 years?

I sometimes find it sad when I see people who of all the countries they could pick, they chose to compete against Somaliland. Is it just me, or do you all find it embarassing when people boast about bigger goat markets and mobile phones than Somaliland. How can some people have so little expectation of themselves and everything around them? Somaliland is a country on its way up and my hope and expectations of it are way beyond what exist anywhere around it and certainly not in the Horn of Africa.

----------------------------------

A N*GGE*R WOULD BOAST ABOUT TAKING CARE OF HIS KID AND NOT BEING IN JAIL - CHRIS ROCK

guraad   

Dinaax ,

While you talked about localeties which isaak people live you totaly ignore daar-rood regions which makes bigger part of sanaag. thats tribalism in its worest .

guraad   

snice Mr Dinaax is claiming sanaag as part of hargiesa land let as check what people of sanaag have to say. lets check their web site .

www.sanaag.net

as you can see in this site people of sanaag celeprated 1st of july . and they are for united somalia. how many proves should i give . i been backing up my claims proofs but can hargiesa-landers can back their claims? thatss is the question .

PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN.

Dinaax   

every one can create a web page or buy in the market .. soon you will see a webpage that is especial of majority of people of sanaaag who are somalilanders if that is what you looking for .. sanaag is legaly and historically a part of somaliland .. its peopulation including my self and thousands of them are true somalilanders..... but talking about tribe proboganda that is another story..

cergaabo is the capital of sanaag.... and it is legally, morally , socially are the true capital city of sanaag ... it is part and parcel of somaliland nation that celebrated its idependency from south somali may 18 and later celebrated its indepedency from britain in 26 juun...

Che,

PUNTLAND is the name son, PUNTLAND not a clan region but a state.

Dont hate congradulate

AJT, Gediid,lander,Angel beutiful eyes Dust and others the argument is don.

SSH is part of PUNTLAND which is part of SOMALIA.

India   

Samurai, Garaad, MRSmith,

That I indeed dont talk out of my **se unlike the SOmliweyn camp, please see the bottom list which shows the resluts from Somaliland's elections.

Gobolada Kulmiye UCID UDUB Tirada Ansaxday Tirada Xumaatay Tirada Guud

Hargeysa 50 606 37 892 57 341 145 839 3 333 149 172

Gebiley 23 684 2 208 15 781 41 673 1 383 43 056

Balligubadle 3 900 1 471 3 109 8 480 189 8 669

Salaxley 3 395 6 380 3 097 12 872 187 13 059

Wadar Gobol 81 585 47 951 79 328 208 864 5 092 213 956

Boorama 11 664 4 270 29 581 45 515 1 373 46 888

Salyac 1 700 189 3 221 5 110 588 5 698

Baki 1 703 1 013 8 524 11 240 388 11 628

Lughaya 1 540 504 2 021 4 065 117 4 182

Wadar Gobol 16 607 5 976 43 347 65 930 2 466 68 396

Berbera 8 555 2 234 12 836 23 625 425 24 050

Sheekh 1 716 478 4 718 6 912 166 7 078

Wadar Gobol 10 271 2 712 17 554 30 537 591 31 128

Burco 54 213 5 085 21 562 80 860 680 81 540

Oodweyne 7 554 8 347 13 714 29 615 278 29 893

Buuhoodle 1 739 21 2 829 4 589 24 4 613

Wadar Gobol 63 506 13 453 38 105 115 064 982 116 046

Caynabo 5 524 463 3 715 9 702 83 9 785

Wadar Gobol 552 463 3 715 9 702 83 9 785

Ceerigaabo 18 286 3 779 16 059 38 124 579 38 703

Gar'adag 8 912 1 774 2 999 8 685 59 8 744

Ceelafweyn 5 632 1 196 4 301 11 129 205 11 334

Wadar Gobol 27 830 6 749 23 359 57 938 843 58 781

Wadar Guud 205 515 77 433 205 595 488 543 10 096 498 639

Boqolkiiba

42.07% 15.85% 42.08% 100.00%

Do you see that indeed the election have taken place in Buuhoodle and Erigabo. So what do you have to say for yourselves now???

Please!

Dusty.

Angel Dust,

You digging a large whole for your self girl, are you telling me that Buhudle has 4000people?

And what happened to

LAS ANO?

BADHAN?

TALEX

LAS QOREY

OR ARE THOSE TO NAME A FEW PLACES ON THE FIMENT OF OUR IMAGINATION .i.e they dont exist. LOL

Your evidance dis proves you and illumanates your ignorance

Bachelor   

the sool, sanaag and hawd issue cannot be resolved by any of us so what's the point arguing about it daily??? :confused

Finally one person realize we are heading nowhere. Everyone of us know who SS&H belongs to and lets be realistic here somali.

bachelor

i said that because people here seem to think they have the right represent the people of sool,sanaag and hawd. but they are not. the only people that have a say there is the residents :mad: