Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

guraad   

I AGREE WITH Sophist 110% HE SAID IT ALL .NO THING LEFT TO SAY . HE IS FROM SANAAG AND I AM FROM SOOL BUT WHATS ERONIC IS THAT PEOPLE FROM OUT SIDE OF SS&H ARE TRYING TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF US IS THAT HARGIESA STYLE? LOL. I GUESS THE HAMER DID HEAT THE HEAD , PEOPLE OF SS&H CHOCE TO STAY AS PART OF GREAT SOMALIA . SS&H IN PUNTLAND SATE OF SOMALIA DECIDED TO HONOR GREAT SOMALI FLAG THAT SPEAKS BY IT SELF . NO SELL OUT HERE . SOMALIA FOR LIVE . PEACE.

guraad   

Angel-Dust ,

What voting that toke place in las cano that i never heared about? even tho` i am from las cano AND MY FAMILY WERE KEEPING ME POSTED DID THEY LIE TO ME ? WHAT ABOUT LAS CANOD WEB SITES AND RADIO LAS CANO DID THEY ALL LIE ? LOL.

Can you tell when and where? . come on sis, no need for you to cheat your soul . you know that no voting toke place in las cano or hawd or even southre/eastren sanaag.

when the voting toke place in hargiesa-land , puntland and draawiish soldiers closed the borders between sland(read hargiesa and burco) and puntland so how in hell ballot box`s got in ?

I GUESS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CAYNBA VILLAGE IN SOOL . PEACE

Guraad – well done mate – I do not think anyone could provide more material to backup the stance on the part of the people of SS&H. The tragedy could be summed up in the “Dhago Meeye”, as the old saying goes. The pro-Somaliland camp does not wish to hear let alone accept the facts on the ground. Theirs is we (those in Hargeysa & Burco) know what is best for you (the people in SS&H). Know better so far as what the people’s stance is on the contested issues. Talk of the son telling the father how to do the deed, eh! Or better yet the daughter advising the mother how to birth!

Oddly enough when the case for secession is challenged, they, the pro-secessionist camp almost always cries foul along the lines of “it is our fate and future, and we should be allowed to determine”. Something is amiss in that logic of reasoning, but then again, logical thinking has never been the strength for these groups.

Gediid   

Sophist Said and I quote

I am from Ceergaabo, Sanaag; my brethren reside there to read that these people have the audacity to say that Sanaag (for the record 92 percent of it populated by SSH people) is intricate part of former British Somaliland; this is ludicrous to say the least.

Che this can't be the truth.....I can't say what the break down is in terms of people but it sure as hell isn't what Sophist claims they are.

Only kids cry for what they don't own, and I believe Somalilanders shall be granted enough time to grow out of their dillusionary dreams and endless ******ity. They know what is not theirs, and SS&H is one of them but, all that is there is their unwillingness or failure to let go of their tendency to cry after whatever that is outside their reach. If Somalilanders believe SS&H is part of their country, then, what is holding them back to invade? Thats even when their own president was nearly killed! This is a big joke and it has little to do with regional politics. It just shows how ancious and frustrated Somalilanders are with their bid to break away from rest of Somalia. Ten years still nothing...

AYOUB   

GURAAD

Someone who is confident about the ownwership of something does not go round telling everyone they own it. Son, if you were confident you owned SS&H you would not start a topic with the name '' SS&H is part of Somali''. icon_razz.gif

Has anyone seen HornAfrique lately? :confused:

SSH is part of Somalia, hell the topic is right because its there for the education of Slimelanders

ppl get a life and learn that Somalia is a country weither some people in Burco and Hargaysa disagree.

lol

Sophist   

Cad haduu carada kaaga dhaco amase ciidoobo, Caqli nimuu kuweyn yahay macuno calafka qaarkiisa

Aniga cawaashkani waa iga ceynkaas eh.

mojam   

"I hope we can meet one day in lascano"

so do i guraad, make sure you bring me back some pictures this summer... aight.

Angel,

Yeah tribalism is the biggest ailment us somalis have ... we need to find a cure very soon!

Che,

you got that right when you said someone from Hargeisa or Garowe should not be talking on behalf of Sool.

Gabbal   

Ayoub Sheikh

I'm right here brother. My computer crashed for the second time in the last 4 months, so I didn't have time to get on SomaliaOnline.com.

All in all, I'm glad to see that you've missed me brother ;) it makes me feel appreciated. ;)

Besides you know what last tuesday was so you know what I have been celebrating.

guraad   

AYOUB_SHEIKH ,

I raised this topic to educate people who are not from ss&h about whats going on the ground , and becouse some HARGAYSA-LANDERS were claiming ss&h as their`s and forgoting about the real people who own ss&h .its like me screaming at hargaysa mafia(we are here a live and kicking, dont lie aboit our land).

I know you dont wanna hear it couse truth will hurt you and and repuf` your claims . its like realty check . so deal with truth bro.

:cool: :cool: :cool: