Sign in to follow this  
guraad

SSH Is Part Of Somali.

guraad   

Hi,

I am somali boy from sool(laascaanood) i grow up in buuhoodle , The reason i am posting this is becouse i see other people debating about ss&h and some of y,all who never been to those places speaking for my people . No one can speak for my people but us the rightful owners of ss&h . we the people of ss&h are part of great somalia , we got no thing to do with so called somali-land . If somali-land want to separate from somalia it can do that but stop claiming our land and people we are and will allways be part of great somalia . get this thro` your head.No one can take the child(ss&h) from its mother(somalia). somali flag is flying high all over ss&h and will all ways fly high .

GOOD BLESS SS&H

GOOD BLESS SOMALIA :cool:

guraad   

PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPELLING ERROR IN HEADLINE . WHAT I DID MEAN IS (SS&H IS PART OF SOMALIA). SOME PROBLEM WITH MY KEY BOARD .THANK YOU.

DECLARATION ON THE POLITICAL POSITION OF THE PEOPLE OF SOOL, SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SANAAG REGIONS AND BUHOODLE DISTRICT OF SOMALIA

Search the Web

We, the undersigned ISIMMADA (traditional community leaders) of Sool, Southern and Eastern Sanaag Regions and Buhoodle District, hereby submit that:

NOTING that there is a reported uncertainty and confusion on the part of the international community working with Somalia on the political, institutional and socio-economic development as well as regional or zone associations of the above regions and district and rumors and claims on them by certain persons or regions in other parts of Somalia;

HAVING lived through nearly 8 years of civil war, disintegration of our national institutions, disruptions of almost all socio-economic services, the threat of Somali national unity breakdown, resulting in many negative outcomes, massive displacement and migration of thousands of our people abroad;

CONSIDERING that several national and international attempts failed to produce Somali national reconciliation and that there appears little likelihood of a resolution of this issue in the near future;

CONSCIOUS of our responsibilities to make all possible efforts to restore peace and public institutions enabling us to lay down plans and programs for the rapid reintegration, rehabilitation and reconstruction of our regions;

COMMITTED to the maintenance of Somali national unity and the promotion of practical national reconciliation in order to reclaim our national dignity, sovereignty and rebuild our public institutions;

RECALLING the role played by the people of Sool, Eastern and Southern Sanaag regions and Buhoodle District in the struggle for independence and national unity brought about by voluntary and happy reunion of the peoples of Somalia, who were, historically, forcefully administered by various colonial powers of Europe, following the national independence in 1960;

BELIEVING in the fundamental principle of self-determination of peoples to decide their future/destiny while respecting the rights of others to life and liberty;

AWARE of the need and respect for cooperation and good neighborliness with peoples and regions we share common borders such as North West Somalia and Somali Regional State of Ethiopia;

HAVING considered all the above and realizing that, under the present circumstances of the Somali nation, we share common ancestry, ideals, security, socio-economic interdependence, and destiny with the peoples of Bari, North- East-West Mudugh and Nugal regions, formerly known as North East Somalia;

ACCEPT, THEREFORE, the wish of the people of Sool, Southern and Eastern Sanaag regions and Buhoodle District, who freely decided through series of consultative and constitutional public conferences, to join with their brethren in the North-East Somalia, jointly forming the Puntland State of Somalia, a major partner of a future Somali federal system of government. We sincerely hope that the current position of the people we represent is perfectly clear to the international community, and that they will, thus, respect the new status of our regions;

CONSISTENT with the new status of our regions, we respecfully demand that all future humanitarian, reconstruction, development and national reconciliation matters concerning our regions are to be discussed with and conducted through the Government and community of Puntland State of Somalia. No one else represents us.

Long live peace in Somalia!

Signed by:-

ESATERN SANAAG REGION

1. Sultaan Said Sultaan Abdisalan Mohamud Ali Shire

2. Garaad Abdillaahi Ali Eid

3. Islaan Husein Abdisalan Dhiif

SOOL, SOUTHERN SANAAG REGIONS AND BUUHOODLE DISTRICT

1. Garaad Abdiqani Garaad Jama

2. Garaad salebaan Garaad Mohamed

3. Garaad Abdilahi Garaad Soofe

4. Garaad Ismail Duale Guled

5. Sultaan Said Osman Ali

6. Garaad Abshir Salah Mohamed

7. Ugaas Abdilahi Isse Noor

Reference

http://members.tripod.com/~Puntland/soolsan.htm

Gabbal   

Alhamdulilah Somali people are staying loyal and patriotic to our mother country.

Let's not be part of traitors and turncoats!

Let's cut off the disease (seccessionism) from the body (Somalia), and we know what the cure is(unity).

guraad   

If Awdal people given freedom of choice they will go for united somalia. they been ruled over by force .many of their freedom loving people are been killed in cold blood by hargiysa mafia , for nothing but wanting to reunite with their other somali brothers/sisters.

Gediid   

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thats funny.Miskiin qaxooti Europe iyo America jooga does not understand the needs of people back home.Somaliland does not need nor beg for anyone's allegiance.Who so ever wants to be part is welcome and who walks away waan sii dhaweyntoona.CID MAANTA LA QASBAYAA MA JIRO.Just say whats yours in Sool & Sanaag.PERIOD.

Rokko   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Somaliland does not need nor beg for anyone's allegiance.

It is more like SS&H doesn't need nor beg for anyone's approval to stay part of Puntland sate of Somalia na'mean. :D

I like yo realistic view Gediid na'mean. You probably one of the few Somalilanders who see the reality on the table na'mean. SS&H aren't, weren't and will never be part of Somaliland. Period.

No fights, No hard feelings, No hate na'mean. That is just the reality on the table na'mean.

guraad

i think you are misinformed about the awdal issue. riyaale (the man who ''RULEZ'' somaliland is from awdal himself and th people in awdal are 90% from his clan so according to you he rulez and oppreseses his own clan.

if you look at the results of the presidential elections you will see that 60,000 people from awdal turned out to vote for riyaale. if they felt opressed would they turn out in their masses to vote for the SOMALILAND presidential elections. even in the local elcetions 55,000 people voted for udub (riyaale's party)

i think next time you need to check your source of information before you start posting, bro

mojam   

Guraad, are you speaking for all of them people or what. I think in reality the region is split between punt, sland, and the republic, and ofcourse, there are some who want a seperate state.

guraad   

@ Mojam have you ever been to laascaanood or buuhoodle or even eastren and southren sanaag? be honest ,

i been alot in those places and i will be going back after one month .I spoke with the people who live in this places and let me tell you some thing its like 99.9% of them said they are against somaliland as separate country , they want somalia to stay united .

In every city i been people told me that they are ready to fight for united/greater somalia . they will laught it you if you say somaliland want to be country , they will look at you like crazy and tell you like (( THERE`S IS NOTHING CALLED SOMALILAND AS A COUNTRY , AND WILL NEVER BE)) some will say((OVER MY DEAD BODY)) that shows how people in those states are against so called somaliland as acountry .

In every house or office if they have flag that will be simali flag NO ONE HAVE SOMALILAND FLAG . plus The money used in those places is somali shiilin NO ONE WILL TAKE OR USE SOMALILAND MONEY.

If you ask people in those places to choice between somaliland and puntland like 95% will say they will join PUNTLAND ANY TIME.

PEOPLE IN THOSE PLACES ARE FOR UNITED SOMALIA . I BEEN THERE AND SEE THAT . PLEASE DONT SPEAK ABOUT MY HOME LAND WHEN YOU NEVER BEEN TO THOSE PLACES . I EVEN DOUBT THAT YOU CAN GET IN TO THOSE PLACES SNICE PEOPLE FORM SOMALILAND(READ HARGIYSA AND BURCO) ARE NOT ALOWED TO GET IN TO SOOL ( unless you going to ceynaba fellage) HAWD AND EASTREN/SOUTHREN SANAAG.

P.S : TRUTH HURTS BUT DEAL WITH IT BRO.