Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

Don't you think so too?

after reding this news update on all africa about the debt the talks in kenya has 1bn Ssh. well it all made sense to me now why kenya really are pushing on for these talks on reconciliation. i think it is because the need someone to pay them back, and if somalia gets united then it would be one more debt for the country. what do you guys think?

YUSUFADDIE, Do you actually think Kenya is sincere about peace in Somalia?

None of our neighbours would like to see a prosperous united Somalia. That is not even a secret as far the usual "political talk" goes.

It wasn't long ago when the former Kenyan president Moi uttered such earnest words with the sincere intent of telling the truth.

Well i am sure you are aware of my position on Somalia, Unless all lied in the Quran i don't think the Kuffar would everlike to see muslims united. Somali's problem is that the call themselves somalis same as the palestinians, kashmiris and the chechens. Nabi said As-sabiyyah is rotten and to keep away from it. it is like biting on the genitals of your father.