Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

New Islamic Court announced in N/Gaalkacyo; Cade reacts

Actually, they want to come under people in Mogadishu. Why not, why should they not or is it somehow unimagible for Puntlanders to come under Mogadishu?

Paragon, who are they, you are refereing to? dear lad this clan that people are claiming to be opening a court is my own one, it wont wash, there is consensus in Mudug that the clan courts should not be trusted. They want to start friction between us, but it wont save them.

Also Puntland will not come under Mogadishu, untill it becomes the seat of the government.

As for the interview, I will note the BBC has ignored the murder if four injured men in Buaale to concentrate on a make belief story. Its wonderful stuff.

NASSIR   

Sakhar, [sanaagians] don't fall for that political trap. That is an affront to their intelligence. They have stayed away from the Somali mess and kept their region free from fratricidal warfare except unexpected, inevitable clashes.

Local conflict resolution mechanisms are already in place, so the need for the courts as an alternative to anarchy, armed clashes triggered by the smallest change of words, and extortion checkpoints is not there. Courts served best and with the blessing of God saved brothers in Mogadisho from eradicating themselves. I remember a friend of mine whom I trust very much telling me that 20 years from now, If Mogadisho could have remained in that abject condition of feral insecurity, the impact would have been irreversible. Thank God courts came out to save our brethrens in Mogadisho from fratricidal bloodshed, misery, and famine caused by entrenched warlords.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

^^ then no need to bargain away their ehmm!
:D

lol, Bargaining hasn't been ruled out yet. I hope that Cade Muuse and colonel Careys think twice b4 they launch their biggest wrath on this subclan. Still, bargaining is ugly but necessary.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

Paragon, I guess you need something more to chew on than this, something more heavy and stronger because this story is a misleading weak one but it has been blown out of all propotion. By whom?

Not yet, brother, not yet. Lol, it only gets better. Puntland, Mr. Sakhar, is a qabiilist entity (a warlordism of some kind) that needs to be eliminated sxb. And by Allah, its elimination won't need blazing guns but its people would come to their senses and get rid of the corrupt Cade and Gaagaab. This is going to be a domino-effect, a snow-ball effect :D . Start with Galkacyo and the last domino would fall in Sanaag ;) .

But I say this reer Mudug are crazy folks don't expect anything from them and if Paragon bases his solely hope on them, then he can wait until he ages and grows really old! Try other Puntland communities.

Sakhar, I don't interfere in local affairs. Reer Mudug waa dad waalan hadaad i leedahay, those are your own words. Aniga waxaan ku leeyahay, hadeyba Shareecada go'aansadeen in ay isku xukumaan, they are far from 'madness', instead they are very brave to take that decision in this day and age.

Paragon what happened to your own clan court in Sanaag, give us your feedback! How many have been established yet? If not, are there any plans for new courts, maybe you could lead one in beautiful Sanaag! I can see myself Yusuf Indhacadde flown out to Sanaag, where he could deliver his jihad message and take in all the weaponary of the clan living there. Great ain't it Paragon. Priceless, I say. I can see the appeal, guess how it would be heading a whole clan in the pretence of religion! We want Islam but not clan based courts!

Lol. Reer Sanaag would take Indha-cade in the place of Cade at any given day :D . How about that. Soon enough, they may, like reer Laas Caanood, announce they own court! Reer Sanaag are very peaceful, Sakhar. And they know damn well the costs of war and how to fight it. Thus many among them actually consider the UIC the blessing they've been awaiting. So do the rest of reer Puntland. The feedback is, anaga reera badanoo reer Puntland ah ayaan ka sii xageynaa smile.gif . That gives us reer Sanaag enough time to political think ahead. Markii Boosaaso la soo gaaro ayaan Maxkamad for Sanaag ku dhawaaqeeyna :D .

Paragon   

Nadiir Qorane oo u sheegay Shabkada Wararka Halgan in Beesha ---- ----- u dhan tahay Maxkamada Badbaado

Posted to the Web Nov 01, 13:32

"....Mar aan la xiriirnay Magaalada Gaalkacyo oo aan isku daynaya inaan Waraysano Sh Cabduwahaab Maxamed Guray oo ka soo jeeda Beesha Maanta ku dhawaaqdey inay dhisteen Maxkamada ayaan inoo suurtoobin.

Nadiir Qorane oo maanta Saxaafada la hadlay ayaa sheegay in Maamulka ka dhisan Puntlland uusan waxba dhaamin qabqablayaashii laga eryey Magaalada Muqdisho oo kuwa ka taliya Puntlland ay Qalinka wax ku xadaan.

Shababkada Wararka Halgan oo la xiriirta Magaalada Gaalkacyo lana Hadashay Nadiir Qorane oo ah dadka Wax ka dhisay Maxkmadaan ayaa u sheegay in Beeshu u dhantahay."

--> Halgan.net

Juje   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Wallee farxad ayuu noo yahay warkaas kheyrka qaba!

Ma waxa farxaad ku ah, Ugaas qaba in la qadshey hadalkiisa, wale ada cirka roob ku og. The guy , Ugaas, in his own words said that "danta beshena ayan ka dhex weyney dowlada Puntland...saas awgeed ayan ugu bireyna Maxkamadaha'...

He is after all danta beshiisa....how is that rejoicing bal tell me?

Paragon   

^^^ Juje, the man spoke of the political interest of the beesha. Anyone who isn't clear of his/her political interest and what political decisions would gain them doesn't know what is good for his beel. The time for clanist warlordism is over and thus the time for real politics is here.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^^ Juje, the man spoke of the political interest of the beesha. Anyone who isn't clear of his/her political interest and what political decisions would gain them doesn't know what is good for his beel. The time for clanist warlordism is over and thus the time for real politics is here.

usheeg saaxiib, adaa dadkaan ka caqli badnaan jiraye! :D

Waa inaan danta beesha kusoo dabaalnaa diinta iyo ku dhaqanka shareecada Islaamka. Insha-Allah.

Paragon   

^^^Lol. Amiin iyo Insha-Allahu.

Adeer aniga howla kale ayaa i sugaya...sidii Sanaag Maxkamad Afar-irdood ah looga dhisi lahaa.

----

GAALKACYO : War Deg-Deg ah : Wasiiru-dawlihii Amniga oo Shaqadii laga joojiyay

Posted to the Web Nov 01, 19:09

Gaalkacyo:-Wareegto uu goordhawayd soo saaray Cadde Muuse M/waynaha Puntland ayuu shaqadii kaga joojiyay Wasiiru-dawlihii Amniga C/wali Indhaguran , waxaana qoraalka shaqada looga joojiyay lagu sheegay in Dastuurka la waafajiyay shaqa jojinta Wasiirka.

Ma jiraan wax tafaasiil ah oo laga bixiyay sababta keentay in shaqada laga joojiyo Wasiirkan oo iminka ku sugan magaalada Gaalkacyo iyadoo ay halkaasi ka yare jirto xiisad dhanka ammaanka ah , kadib markii qaar ka mid ah beel halkaasi datga ay sheegtay in ay Maxkamad u gaara ay samaysan ku dhawaaqayso taa soo ku xiran Maxkamadaha Muqdishi. Warka Maxkamada

Axmed C/salaam

Garoowe , Puntlandpost.com