Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Come Closer to Me!

Nur   

Yeah

Where are you rushing to? , to class, work, supermarket?

What are you seeking? Job, see a dear one?

What are you looking for? Happiness, health, harmony?

Are you desparetly seeking:

Wealth?

Happiness?

Fulfillment?

Then,

Come closer,....... even closer

No you are not quite close.

Yeah, Now you are getting close

Put your head down on the floor

That is right!

Keep it there a little longer, and think of all of your wants wishes, because you are close.

Stay Close a little longer

Do Not rush, what is more enjoyable than being this close.

Now, you are close

very close

You are well connected

To The Eternal

who can provide all of your wishes and much more

Come Closer To Allah SWT

Demolish the material barriers that are separating you from the eternal, living, powerful, loving, caring, gentle, magnificent, omnipresent.............................

Look at the horizon

Do you see AYAAT , do you see the Magnificent Cat Eye Nebulae testifying the magnificence of the eternal?

Look at yourself

Do you see AAYAAT, Do you see the efficiency of your eye lids? and the awsome design of your rettina?

Come to a ONE STOP SHOP of fulfillment

" FASJUD WAQTARIB"

" Prostrate and Come Closer to Me"

What a great feeling

Nur

Jaabir   

Jazaak alaah khayr brother Nur.. and may allaah grant us our wishes of Janaaah inshaa laaah..

thanks again smile.gif

Muhammad   

» Asalaamu Alaykum

brother Nur

do you ever have the feeling that this life is like a short sleep. when you fall sleep and then wake up after 9 hours its seems like you have only been sleeping no longer than few minutes.

sometimes when you imagine the hearafter and the last day, It suddently comes to your conscience that 'IT WILL' come and 'YOU WILL' be there.

now this is a lot different because you already know it will come, but if you become conscience for a second, stop thinking - free your mind, and say to yourself it will happen, and I'll be there, you will start to shake.

the scariest thing is that it may seem far away from today, but in that day it will seem like you just woke up from sleep and it wasn't that long. It is like when your teacher tells you that you have a test three weeks from today. That day it might not concern you because you think you have long time, but when the day cames, you can't believe three weeks have gone by.

A Wiseman once said, “Strange is he who has the material world walking away from him and the hereafter walking towards him. How could he busy himself with what is leaving him and turn his back to that which is coming towards him.”

Nur   

Conquest:

You write: " A Wiseman once said, “Strange is he who has the material world walking away from him and the hereafter walking towards him. How could he busy himself with what is leaving him and turn his back to that which is coming towards him.”

Walaal

What a truthful statement that is!

The prophet of Allah SAWS once was reported as saying to the effect: " You will die like you fall asleep, and you will be resurrected like you wake up, and (destinations are either to hell or paradise"

Nas alu Allaha al caafiyah

amin

Nur

brother Nur... first of all I thank u 4rm da bottom of my heart. second of all u only post on islamic side I never came across ur topics on other sections that shows how devoted u r 2 Islam.

Ilaah ha kaa dhigo kii harsan lahaay hooska Rabbigaa maalinta aaqiro, aamin ( iyo kulligeen ba)

Nur   

Walaal Caramel

Jazaakallahu Khairan, aad ayaan ugu farxay ducadaada, laakin walaashey, hana iga xumaanin, gabadha indho deyraleyda ah (ICON) oo iljabineysa waxaan ka baqayaa iney fitneyso wiilasha qaarkood , marka gabadha masawirka ah oo iljabineysa, niqaab ma u xidhi kartaa, markaasna Quaraan ma bari kartaa? hadda waxaa dhici karta in wiilal badan ay jeceyl meel la yaallan il jabiskeeda dartiisa smile.gif

Walaalkaa

Nur

Saalixa   

looooooool

waarya nur acuudkee bal taswiirtana ma fitnah baa kaga soo baxaysa? ala bahalsha its not real, give caramel sister a break, you men are always perving and then blame it all on the ladies, hadda i will tell you what to do, wheneva you come across caramel's post block the side bar, until she finds a niqaab, ok nur, hadda you won't get fitnah because the first glance is not counted as it wasn't purposely done.

caramel contact me i could send you info on where to get that niqaab, one as small as that face

African   

Nur, I must say this is the 2nd time I responded 2 ur posts, walaal marka hore aad baad uugu mahadsantahay qoraalkan aad u qiimaha badan...2ndly I often don't have much time 2 post so I keep my replies short & since the Q's u pose require deep thinking, contemplation then well thought out replies, I tend 2 enjoy reading valuable posts 2 learn (ur quiet students).....so just cuz we're quiet don't think u haven't reached us....May Allah reward u 4 every reminder that u posted

rayaana sis i think u misunderstood Nur's reply 2 CK so pls read it again & c how his advice was pure brotherly advice.

Nur   

African sis

Your missed sis, are you still around? sorry if took me years b4 responding, but its good to know that some Nomads do read my posts without responding.

Nur

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

بارك الله Ùيك وجزاك الله كل خير

Thank u alot bro nur for the great artical. smile.gif

اجتهدت واصبت باذن الله ونحن معك قلباً وقالبا

نسال الله ان يجعلها ÙÙŠ ميزان حسناتك

دمت لي بكل الحب

....I often don't have much time 2 post so I keep my replies short & since the Q's u pose require deep thinking, contemplation then well thought out replies, I tend 2 enjoy reading valuable posts 2 learn (ur quiet students).....so just cuz we're quiet don't think u haven't reached us....May Allah reward u 4 every reminder that u posted

sister it was just like if u were reading my mind :D

Yeah

Where are you rushing to? , to class, work, supermarket?

What are you seeking? Job, see a dear one?

What are you looking for? Happiness, health, harmony?

Are you desparetly seeking:

Wealth?

Happiness?

Fulfillment?

Then,

Come closer,....... even closer

No you are not quite close.

Yeah, Now you are getting close

Put your head down on the floor

That is right!

Keep it there a little longer, and think of all of your wants wishes, because you are close.

Stay Close a little longer

Do Not rush, what is more enjoyable than being this close.

Now, you are close

very close

You are well connected

To The Eternal

who can provide all of your wishes and much more

Come Closer To Allah SWT

Demolish the material barriers that are separating you from the eternal, living, powerful, loving, caring, gentle, magnificent, omnipresent.............................

Look at the horizon

Do you see AYAAT , do you see the Magnificent Cat Eye Nebulae testifying the magnificence of the eternal?

Look at yourself

Do you see AAYAAT, Do you see the efficiency of your eye lids? and the awsome design of your rettina?

Come to a ONE STOP SHOP of fulfillment

" FASJUD WAQTARIB"

" Prostrate and Come Closer to Me"

What a great feeling

Nur

MAASHA ALLAAH