Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Vote Of No confidence.....!

NGONGE   

Typical Somali ministers and parliamentarians! I will deal with all the dissenters shortly. First, I’ll have to see what my real life role models are going to do with their own “rebelsâ€.

PS

Did any of you listen to the BBC “debate†the other day? Those two women were more vicious than any male politician!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

^^
Enjoy it while it lasts, mate. We'll be on our feet in no time yet.
:D

I know you believe in the healing qualities of oily fish but laughter is the best medicine. :D

On a serious note, from the 275 MP's in that parliament who are the ideal or suitable members of Cabinet of your choice? If Lassie has already said he doesn't think the USC members were suitable for the post of PM and his choice came from outside the 275 MP's, what make them suitable for the other cabinet posts?

If Lassie (with the help of his vet) sincerely believes and publicly states that the most talented members of parliament just happen to be from a single clan, ;) why should he accommodate the talentless muppets? If anyone in here believes they can make create a cabinet from the planks in there, feel free to share your artistry. :D

Did any of you listen to the BBC “debate†the other day? Those two women were more vicious than any male politician

Yeah Ngonge i listened to that debate and boy it was a funny one.They were about to kill each other there.the gizza who tabled the motion was busy asking the correspondent to make sure the woman doesnt hit him with the microphone!

Zaylici   

many have missed the true politics, the Mps know very well that if h government goes to Baydhabo or mogadisho or for that matter to Garoowe, they will not be able to excercise their free mind to discuss political issues, the gun rules supreme in Somalia at this stage, with no kenya police to protect and maintain the rule and with foreing armed forces, the MPS will just be as Carta mps Puntland, and Somaliland MPs. The trick therefore, is to get seats as early as possible before the government goes to the stronghold of major clans with army. Moreover, no judicial insitutions are at work, the dispute, it seems, unfortunately will be solved through the parrel of the gun, as has been the case. No Mps with right mind should speak agains the government. Good freinds, discuss about real politics, democracy many experts agree does not work in post conflict society, what shall we do, shall we advocate for external army or what, that is the real question, im my mind.

What a disaster !!

I´ve voted for NGONGE n guess what he does?

yeah .. he FORGOT me, not even a BIKINI mister

Now i know how it feels like beeing left behind.

coulden´t he put me incharge of the nightlife i wonder , does he ever go out i wonder, then i realize he is from the arabs , how about "shisha" smoking minsiter i think then i realize that he knows i don´t smoke.

now i understand all those warlord palimenterians who voted DOWN the A/yusuf & Gheddi government.

If Sue n those who are dissatisfied need a VOTE.. all they need to do is whistle :D

Sophist   

Ali Jangali hails from the famously well illuminated House of Jangali, Buhotle. The man you speak of is his father, the career Diplomat and the former Foreign Secretary in the Somali Republic.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by J B:

What a disaster !!

I´ve voted for NGONGE n guess what he does?

yeah .. he FORGOT me, not even a BIKINI mister

loooool...!

sxb ha xanaqiin wax yar sug...odeyga (Ngonge) sidi PM loga dhigey ba wuu isku dhex yacey...am sure he has many more up his sleeve. :D:D

N.O.R.F   

Totti says:

What i wanna know is where is the minister for Sports and recreation? U know malis have too much energy to expand n we need to passify them

You know u cant look beyond me so hook me up my rightfull place or am going to the oppostion party

And you know who to make the National Football coach :D . Who needs politics when you have football ey? We shall keep our sanity while others dither away.

raula   

NGONGE

Those two women were more vicious than any male politician

I think its a genetic predisposition :D +politics=corrosive aliens :D

Walaahi-I had no clue that it was a parliamentary debate until I was told that :eek: :eek: subxanallah! It was vicious than a catfight. I got disinterested after a while :( .....so sad.

Gabbal   

So far it's HornAfrique, Og_Girl, Sue, Ameenah, Totti, and Jb in the opposition.

I think Nationalist (who was given that post), Bari_Nomad (who wasn't given a post), and others can be persuaded to join.

Maybe even Ayoub-Sheikh, etc. :D

I have prepared a name. From now on we will be called Badbaadiyaasha Qaranka SomaliaOnline [bQS].

Gabbal   

It cranks our style Sophist my dear bro.

We like being the bad guys, it's much more fun. ;)

Opposition is more our style; next step is to start arming ourself. :D