Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Vote Of No confidence.....!

Jumatatu   

^^^^LoooooooL^^^^

This is the first joke I hear from ya nationalist...looooooool

I got admit pal that was a nice one ...had me rolling in the ground

:D:D:D

Minster without Portfolio??? are u trying to associate me with Mandy!! I'll have u know i play for the right team, i butter my toast the right side up mate ..... :mad: :mad:

What i wanna know is where is the minister for Sports and recreation? U know malis have too much energy to expand n we need to passify them smile.gif

You know u cant look beyond me so hook me up my rightfull place or am going to the oppostion party :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

This is turning out to be a joke...I bet more farce is to follow..

Turning you said? Some of us were laughing when Lassie chose a vet as a right-hand man. :D

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

LOL... I think its a good sign the President and PM cant do what they like, when they like.

Yes they can't do what they like indeed, like going home :D:D

This Mbagathi fractions are making Saladboy's faction look like a slick machine :D:D

Keep it ... where it is smile.gif

Curly   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Minster of Camel well being (Sue – don’t panic, dear! The Camels don’t speak Somali)

You know what you silly old man!,af soomaaliga wax cusub ma ahan. mideeda kale magaceykane amaan sii.

Minster of camels no thanks, I'm join the opposition too!

Gabbal   

I'm join the opposition too!

Good for ya!

Three important powerbrokers and going up. Kiss this government goodbye boys. icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

EDIT:

It’s also worth mentioning that our ambassador to Ethiopia will be non other than that great patriot, OG Girl
:D

Ooooh,Thanks for the vote of confidence for the favourable position. However, you ought to know that I'm leader of the freedom fighters,and me being chosen as the ambassador would basically initiate the first liberation process of my land...... As I wouldnt only be working within but from without helping the independence of my land and my people :D :cool:

Since your respectful goverment have good relationship with my enemy, I am officially member of opposition part .....Horn, let us start the work , seems a lot of work ahead :D:D

Sue, Good choice girl ;) .Now there is three of us, we can get totti to our side... I am sure we can defeat this doomed goverment. icon_razz.gif

Salam

Blessed   

*gasps*

NGONGE - Waaryaa, how could you just ignore me like that? :eek:

DOWN, DHAC!

SmithandWestern - you lier :mad:

SUUX!

*collects stones*

Gabbal   

Now there is three of us

Wait a minute Og, Ameenah has all but declared her support to the oppositon. :eek:

It's time we become official. Let's pick a name. Any suggestions Og or Sue or maybe even Ameenah? :cool:

Blessed   

^^justice baah! Warlords only understand one language *waves weger in the air*

I shall return to my beloved AL (Land of Araweelos), beg forgiveness from my Queen.

Anaaba idinka waalnaa, I'm done with your foul caanogeel. *spits* Pray that I don't return to destroy you :mad:

Minster of Defence (Wind-talker – there goes the neighbourhood)

the Sujui’s have two representatives in my government and the English speakers have one.

LOL I'm put Donald Rumsfeld to shame!

The Minister of Stray Dogs thing was funny tho hehe

And the Sujus: shouldn't they have their OWN government (hint Kenya)?

Minster of Propaganda & Trivialities (Mutakalim – He’ll make sure all our calacil makes absolute sense)

That meaning be restored, I shall see to it. As for calaacal , or calacil as you like to call it, I do not know. Do you think orthography is trivial? :D

With Salaams

PK

Gediid   

This is so unfair I have heard of several other well known personalities running for Muta's post.If only the President had waited a few more days......... :(

LANDER   

Originally posted by Mutakallim:

That meaning be restored, I shall see to it. As for
calaacal
, or
calacil
as you like to call it, I do not know. Do you think orthography is trivial?
:D

With Salaams

PK [/QB]

What about the spelling of your nickname, do you think Orthography is trivial in that regard? If so, than I guess even Philosopher Kings are subject to the presumed triviality of orthography. :D