Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Vote Of No confidence.....!

I, HornAfrique, nominate myself for the positon of Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Smith/Jumatatu government

No sorry mate I had you in line for Security and anti terror Czar :D

Ameenah as the minister of Finance, our very own Gordon Brown. the only perosn I can think of who wont steal my governments money..

Ngoonge, Art and high Culture.

Sophist, Livestock and Animal Husbandry ;)

Suldanka Minister of Agriculture.. :D

Lander.. Chief of staff to the President..

JB.. Minister of Water and Minerals, will not be promoted..

Bashi..will be left out of this cabinet he is no threat.

LSK...Will be exiled....

Jamal 11...forget about him

OG.Girl.. PM and Head of whats left of region five in Exile..

Nationalist and Suldanka will jointly head the the governments task force on bringing about peace, love and harmony between Somaliland & Puntland.

Gabbal   

No sorry mate I had you in line for Security and anti terror Czar

I think the ministers should be appointed by the Prime Minister ;) ... and not the President icon_razz.gif

A word of advice for the Wasiirka Kowaad... I am one of the biggest "threats" to this government and too keep my support, it is in your interest to give me one of the biggest ministries in the cabinet and the one which I desire .. ..(hint, hint: Foreign Affairs). :D

Nationalist and Suldanka will jointly head the the governments task force on bringing about peace, love and harmony between Somaliland & Puntland.

I think it should be the government's task force on bringing about peace, love, and harmony between Somalia and "Somaliland"...and (no offense ;) ) but Nationalist is not the right person for the job. :D

...might I suggest Bari_Nomad or Mr. "Non-Threat" Baashi..?

Blessed   

^^ :D I agree, Nationalist will do more harm then good. Give him the tourism position he asked for and make him live in some off-shoot tourist town away from the mainstream Somali population.

Ameenah as the minister of Finance, our very own Gordon Brown. the only perosn I can think of who wont steal my governments money..

Lovely, thank you sire. :D *rubs hands together excitedly* I do look and speak better than Mr Gordon - so lets not get that minor detail twisted or I'll start throwing a tanrum and dismiss this cabinet all together.

You better take NOTE Ngonge.

Og-gal,

Pass me your notes on Islamic economy.

OG_Girl   

Sure Ameenah, count on me. Numbers just not my favored though! ;)

Smith , You hear HornAfrique. If you don't give us what we want I will side with HornAfrique. You know between Horn and OG_Girl no one will survive :D:D

Salam

See we can not do anything with these warlords, Horn and OG girl just dont want peace :mad:

Ok this government is doomed, dont look at me its the PM's fault :rolleyes:

Jumatatu   

Smith dont worry PM Ngonge is still away forming his cabinet, these warlords are just beating their drums in order to be heard. Am sure OG-girl will get a position though not the Justice as she wants, cause we know how she re-acts if she gets annoyed. Hornafrik is not in the running as he does not have weight within his own clan.

Never the less see 'Odeyga wuxuu uso dhiso'.

Never the less see 'Odeyga wuxuu uso dhiso'.

Waiting on the PM....

We should give Femme_Fatale a post she seems to be the new Cumar Finish, at least junior minister :D

What task force? I feel insulted. How can I show up at my clan's doorstep without a ministry. Taskforce? No, they will think as if their son is send to a special school for the 'slow' learners.

Thanks for nothing. I know I'm a bit corrupt, but I thought that doesn't count being Somalis and all.

I knew I should have bought a return ticket on my way to Nairobi.

OG_Girl   

^^^ Allaho Akbar Adonka rokmaday!! :D Now Horn and OG are peace haters and warlords! And Smith and Jumatatu are peace lovers!!

Listen Modana ( if that right way to say Mr in Somali ) You heard our requests , ... Don't understate moi ... I can be real threat to the goverment Modana President :D

Salam

Posted by SmithNWestern:

We
should give Femme_Fatale a post she seems to be the new Cumar Finish, at least junior minister

Is that the Royal WE? :D

No thank you. There is nothing I despise more than politics (As you can see I hardly set my foot here...for fear it would be cut off and be beaten with it)

Now...If I would want a position..it would be nothing less than the PRESIDENT.

You MEN have ruined and corrupted somalia for far too long...its about time that a WOMAN cleaned the mess up (<----We are the only ones qualified for the job...I doubt cleaning, organizing, and setting things to order are in your vocabulary icon_razz.gif )

Now...waddayasay? :D

P.S. Who or What is Cumar Finish? :D

Now...If I would want a position..it would be nothing less than the PRESIDENT.

For some one who does not like politics there is yet still such ambition, I knew you was dangerous from the outset.

As for Mudane MP Cumar Finish ex youngest Warlord in Somalia, he took up arms in Primmary school. A living legend. :D

My dear OG, you must know you are on the short list, how can one forget the champion of region five.

As for the rest we must wait on the first minister.. icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

warlords, Horn and OG girl just dont want peace

You have just started my oppositon to this doomed government, and to add insult to injury, Juma has just said:

Hornafrik is not in the running as he does not have weight within his own clan.

WHAT!!

You will see my weight when my wrath comes down on you :mad: , I am the Don of my Clan! icon_razz.gif :cool:

Don't understate moi ... I can be real threat to the goverment Modana President

Marwa Og, It Is Time...lets start perparing our opposition. They have just alienated two of the most powerful powerbrokers (NOT warlords ;) ) in SomaliaOnline!

It is the beginning of the end (for the Smith/Jumatatu regime). :cool:

I hope they learn from their blunder and muddle. there are always checks and balances in democracy. The Somali legislative branch has done a very laudable act today. it is a first in Africa and I hope the executive branch - that is the presdient and the prime minister and his cabinet respect the decision of the parliament. this the same parliament that crowned Yusuf as the president of the Nation.

I do emphasize though the need for a just judiciary branch that uphold the supramacy o the constitution .

Well, I guess president warlord Yusuf and his new prime minsiter will come up with an alterantive approach and not follow the same short-sighted missteps. we need an effective balanced government that could function and re-establish the rule of law in our choatic country.

i don't care whether they are all from one region or the other. they have to be limited to maybe 18- and follow for the 4.5 formula for the time being until we will have a modern institution of elections based on census and the electoral vote of the regions rather than the clan power sharing. They should also consider the territorial integrity of our country and encourage these somali regions to join the government.

Ethiopia should not dictate our affairs at all. The will of the Somali people should always be paramount and should drive all branches of the government. That is not a gruelling and challenging task to do. we are all the same boat here and we need not to let the boat sink this time. we can't afford another setback.

The parliament also should re-evaluate the laws they already broke such as giving Somali women their constitutional rights and above all their share of 12% and maybe increase it to- if not 50% - to 25%

They also should consent that educated somalis to take part the reconstruction and reconcilliation process.