Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Vote Of No confidence.....!

Coloow   

There you have it somalis- we have another new somali word "MOOSHINKA".

It is reported that at least two ministers were beaten and admitted to hospital. A few women were reported to have used their shoes; timod jiid, af lagaadada iskaba daaya. Listen to this woman and the debate about this on BBC 11/12 17;59 PM. Listen to the war of words between Zakariya and a woman called Khadija. She has threatened to beat Zakaria. Very funny piece!

Two possible scenarios:

1) The "president" should appoint another Prime minister who is going to form a new government- alt, the PM should nominate new ministers and come to "parliament" and ask them to approve it. The ideal situation and one that is good for somaliweyn spirit is to appoint someone from the northern regions as a prime minister. A council of ministers that excludes warlords.

2) The president maintains confidence in the PM and the new government (many of them warlords who have blood on their hands)and the doofaarey spectacle ends in a fiasco. A civil war scenario (God forbid).

Ps good to note that the resolution has nothing to do with tribalism. It seems that except the 70+ ministers and deputy ministers, almost all other MPs are for the vote of no confidence- A bold move is to appoint a 275 cabinet; the easist thing for somalis to invent is government portofolios- How about the ministers of " Safaaradaha, wasiirka qunsuliyada, wasiirka, arrimaha dibada, wasiiro dawlaha arrimaha dibada, wasiirka arrimaha dibada ee america, canada, sweden, etc... see we could have 15 ministers of foreign affairs

or the Minister of dollars, Euros, pounds, commerce, business, economics etc

Coloow   

OG-girl, there is no somali politician (qabqable, warlord, tribal chief) that is not backed by other nations. I find claims of ethiopian involvement in somali affairs one that aims at identifying other probable sources of our problems.

I wonder who arabs back?

Ethiopia or not, I hope peace is achieved.

The madaxkoranko, the amxaaros and the carabta ureeyso would do everything to make sure there are conflicts in the region. After all their dreams have always been to see somalia disintegrate.

OG-girl, no need to go on attack now , we all pawns in this game Ethiopia supports one group the Arabs support another but we need a government supported by the people.

Oh well we wait and see...

Horn you seem to want to get exiled :mad:

Stop this petulent behaviour at once...

OG_Girl   

Smith , calm down... I haven't even started to attack yet :D , wait Horn and I and we wiill show you a real opposition!!..lol

Serious note thought, I wasn't attacking, I was just sharing what I read that is all. Plus Arabs way better than Ethiopian... they are our blood and want good for us ... aren't we Arab ;) ...I am an Arab though icon_razz.gif

Salam

The SOL government may work JUST becouse of NGONGE , but then compared to Gheddi he doesen´t have that strong pound to Mogadishu. that means ppl like Jumatatu , Smith and OG_GILRL will have to accept HARGEISA as their work place.

I for one accept the misiterial portfolio and the "Kat" chewing habbit that comes with it.

on a serious note though ... if A/yusuf n Gheedi are wrong in what hey presented as a government .. shoulden´t they stand aside and let those who voted,m out present an alternative?

i´ve lots agains A7Yusuf n co but just like NATIONLIST i´m mad at the warlord Mps who voted against this to be governement JUST becouse they diden´t get ministerial posts.

lost of ppl were arguing me to supposr this process´s outcome from start. wonder where they are now .

Caaqil .. If the ppl who point at Ethiopia are looking for excuses to OUR problems then those who point at the Arabs/the West or at anyone but us are JUST as bad looking for a diffrent excuse.

unless YOU think Ethiopia is clean n wrongly accused, they sure have a stake in the comming somali government.

Coloow   

Caaqil .. If the ppl who point at Ethiopia are looking for excuses to OUR problems then those who point at the Arabs/the West or at anyone but us are JUST as bad looking for a diffrent excuse.

unless YOU think Ethiopia is clean n wrongly accused, they sure have a stake in the comming somali government

JB, Ethiopia and Kenya are part of the hiding hand that wants to establish a weakened somali. A puppet regime is their dream.

So, I have not said Ethiopia is clean. What I am saying, however, is we (somalis) are responsible for our plight.

Originally posted by Caaqil:

[ What I am saying, however, is we (somalis) are responsible for our plight. [/QB]

I couldn't agree more. I don't see why people should blame Ethiopia or the Arabs, it is our s-t-u-d-i-t-y landed us where we are now, not the Ethios/Arabs.

People, maybe we should make reality tv show about this, featuring Yeey, da parliamentarians, and PM. We will see who stays or voted out.

Ethiopia has its own problems. When Meles Zenawi was an opposition leader in the '80s, he traveled on a Somali passport and often stayed in Mogadishu. Did the Ethiopian gov't claim that he was Somali-backed? Of course.

So does Ethiopia back Abdullahi Yusuf (and other warlords)? Yes. Is that equal to saying Somali national affairs are ruled from Addis Ababa (as many websites like to imply)? No. Its a political game. You put your money where your best interests lie.

Abdullahi Yusuf is many things but he ain't no puppet.

NGONGE   

I just stumbled on this thread by mistake. Been avoiding it all week long. I’ve been elected PM? I thought and thought but I fail to see the “dig†so this must be due to my great charisma and amazing persona. I hereby accept this poison chalice Mr President. :D

MY country, MY cabinet, MY government is going to WORK! I do not condone dissension in my government. So, with this brief introduction and without further ado, here is a list of my cabinet (like it or lump it ye parliamentarians):

Foreign Minster: Rudi (nobody understands what he says anyway)

Chancellor (if such a thing exists) Admin (a man, or rather a baby, of not too many words so he’ll be prudent with your money)

Home affairs Minster: Salafi Dacwa (we need an unreasonable man to keep people in line)

Education Minster: Garab Tujiye (war war & wareer shall be our motto)

Minster of Justice (Fame Fatal – the emphasis is on the second part of her name here)

Minster of Stray dogs and lost cats (Nationalists – he loves nature)

Minster of Women and family affairs (The one and only world renowned expert, Brigadier-Sir-High Admiral Ogi Moti)

Minster of Camel well being (Sue – don’t panic, dear! The Camels don’t speak Somali)

Minster of Propaganda & Trivialities (Mutakalim – He’ll make sure all our calacil makes absolute sense)

Minster of Internet Cafés (Orgi)

One Pound shop Minster (Bisbaaso)

Minster of Defence (Wind-talker – there goes the neighbourhood)

Minster of constitutional affairs (Jumatato)

Minster without portfolio (Totti)

Minster of information (Alle Ubahane)

The rest of the ministries will be given to all the Arabic speakers in this parliament. As Prime Minster, I refuse to be dictated to. There shall be no 4.5 formula! The Arabic and Somali speakers get the lion share of the ministries, the Sujui’s have two representatives in my government and the English speakers have one. No Dutch speakers are to be admitted to this parliament (so put that dacas down Dawaco). ;)

EDIT:

It’s also worth mentioning that our ambassador to Ethiopia will be non other than that great patriot, OG Girl :D

I thought and thought but I fail to see the “digâ€

Time for new glasses dont ya think? ;)

Minster of Justice (Fame Fatal – the emphasis is on the second part of her name here)

Hmmmmm. Guess Ill have to settle for this.

Ive been practising on my annoying brothers and the pesky neighbourhood children..

*takes out her baton*

Lets get the party started ya'll. Im a hands-on Minister of Justice :D .

Let me Wup some Azz now! icon_razz.gif

Minster of Stray dogs and lost cats (Nationalists – he loves nature)

Indeed I love nature. I reckon my posts about nature on the forum was a tad too much eyh?

I have a programme for those doggs and cats that litter all over our Somali cities. Hunt them down and sell them for hard currency to China.