Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

I love hockey!!!!!!!!

Baluug   

Congrats Red Sea,on becoming a nomad( I was gonna ask you about those empty posts),and congratulations to the Minnesota Wild for.....well,not making the playoffs.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

Brother Liban, it's long season bro with alots of ups and downs. This was first time all season they looked rusty and tired after playing the previous night or may be they might have under estimated the Hawks considering the Hawks record and their line up. I still feel they will rebound against Van. in their next game at home. The Wild haven't clicked on the road yet. But hey there was one positive note on that game. The Wild's best player is back and scored two goals, so look more success for the Wild. Chicago is too young to compete with Minnesota, let them enjoy the moment we will set a scoring record on them once they visit Minnesota, just like last year when we beat them 8-2.

Pucca   

now i'm not completely blind but i could swear that when i first read your post earlier the price was '$6.50'...then again i might have been seeing things.

i'd remove the booty shakin doll but then i'd be back to my old ways of renewing my avatar every few weeks...i've been trying to quit.

Baluug   

I might take you up on your offer,but then I'd have to drive all the way down there,and pay you 65 bucks,and I don't really like Minnesota anyways.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Pucca:

:mad: dont you dare wish bad upon my beloved team!!!

go vancity!!!

First you say the leafs is your team, then vancouver, then the leafs again(on SS), and then the Sens(on SS again). So which one is it?

LANDER   

Originally posted by liibaan:

LOL I didn't forget about the Leafs,Pucca.

It's just that Toronto always plays Ottawa in the playoffs and Ottawa always wins.Actually I don't think Toronto has ever won a playoff series against Ottawa....

[/QB]

Liban, you got it twisted, its the other way around.

Toronto always dominates Ottawa in the playoff series, and its Ottawa who has never beaten Toronto in a series. For some reasons they can beat the leafs during the regular season but during the playoffs, its become sort of a mental hurdle for Ottawa, in their minds as soon as they see the White and Blue jerseys in a playoff series they've already lost :D . I have feeling though if they meet in the playoffs this year, it might finaly be the year Ottawa breaks tha curse in the battle of Ontario. Anybody seen that goal by spezza against the canadians? kid has mad skills.

Baluug   

I'd have to say last night's game was one of the best games I've ever seen. Down 2-0 to Minnesota(Ha Ha!!Red Sea, I hope you're reading), Calgary came back in the 3rd period and got 25 shots on net and scored 3 goals!! If it wasn't for the goalie, it could have easily been 7-2.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

I have to give you some credit for coming back last night and beating a team-- well that is missing their top 3 offensive players plus their biggest defensive stoper. But Liban, you admitted that we gave you a quiete battle didn't we?

I am sure if the Wild were in full strenght the game could have been over along time ago perhaps at the start of the second intermission. But you managed to come back and if wasn't for the golie you would have lost the game, because he is not our best Manny Fernandes was sitting out last night so I thought Roloson played poorly last night giving up 2 easy goals.

However 3-2 isn't really lapsided game considering the fact that you were playing a team that was missing its best players, best goalie, and also playing on the road. You had to work extra hard and look energy in the tank and those tired old Flames legs to create a miracle comeback or as I put it a disasterous third period for the Wild.

Don't get little excited we still play few more and I hope both teams are at their best next time we play, by then bro we are in business.

As you said it was a good game indeed, very energatic game. But be honest bro, what did you think of the Wild last night? and don't give be an answer that you just want to put me down but give me an honest answer. Weren't the Wild too quick plus very good handle of the puck? didn't they seemed a well coached and descipline bunch?

Salamu calaykum.

Pucca   

First you say the leafs is your team, then vancouver, then the leafs again(on SS), and then the Sens(on SS again). So which one is it?

Pucca's teams:

-toronto -cant cheer much, since we royally suck

-vancity -dont know why i love this team..i just do.

-ottawa -it was either the flames or the sens...i went with the sens *the flames let us all down once...*

then again..i'll cheer on any canadian team playin against america ^_^

Baluug   

Had to bring this back....Since you're not a mod in here, Fat Stuff, I can bug you all I want about the Laffs.....er, the Leafs.....7-0 and then 4-3 losses to the Sens? Those Leafs have gotta do something about that.....