Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

I love hockey!!!!!!!!

RedSea   

Salamu calaykum

Hey Qac Qac, you are right the Senators are undefeated yet, but remember they were even better few years ago with all the big guns like Lalime, Hossa, White.That year they started something like 7-0. They made the playoffs, but they were knocked out in the second round. So don't celebrate as of yet. It's still too early to call them sick team. They will come down to earth once they meet the big boys like New Jersey, Tampa etc. You might also have little taste of Minnesota Wild, because the only thing we have been doing lately has been victimizing Canadian teams. Add Voncuaver to that list, we whipped them 6-0 last night and Ottawa could be next.

Baluug   

QacQaac,I was actually thinking the other night about Calgary vs. Ottawa in the Cup finals,wouldn't that be awesome!!Problem is that Ottawa always faces Toronto in the playoffs and beats them everytime.Ottawa has always lost every series after the one which they beat Toronto.So they have to work on that first.

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

brothers I don't mean to ruin your dream, but isn't a Ottawa vs. calgary a long shot. I mean lets face it Calgary may still be as good as they were a year ago, but the division they are in has improved which makes it that much tougher for them to get even to the playoffs, in other words the competition is far greater than last year. It would take a miracle for Calgary with their lame defense to get to anywhere. As the old saying goes, defense wins championships. in this case the Minnesota Wild are in better postion than the Flames, because they hustle, they are young and quick and they play in your nose kind of defense and come playoff time they will give everybody a hard time. So, liiban before you start dreaming about drinking from the top of the stanley cup, try to break the green wall; The Minnesota wild. To the other brother who was boosting about the Senators, well they are not even the best in their province as they call in Canada let alone the whole national hockey league.

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

brothers I don't mean to ruin your the moment, but isn't a Ottawa vs. calgary a long shot. I mean lets face it Calgary may still be as good as they were a year ago, but the division they are in has improved, which makes it that much harder for them to get even to the playoffs, in other words the competition is far greater than last year. It would take a miracle for Calgary with their lame defense to get to anywhere. As the old saying goes, defense wins championships. in this case the Minnesota Wild are in better postion than the Flames, because they hustle, they are young and quick, they play in your nose kind of defense and come playoff time they will give everybody a hard time. So, liiban before you start dreaming about drinking from the top of the stanley cup, try to break the green wall; The Minnesota wild. To the other brother who was boosting about the Senators, well they are not even the best in their province let alone the whole national hockey league.

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

SOCOD BADNE, SAY PRAISE THE SENS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT,BECAUSE I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THEY WON'T REACH ANYWHERE WHEN THE PLAYOFFS COME AROUND. THEY WILL STRUGGLE AS THEY HAVE IN THE PAST. DANNY HEATLEY CAN'T MAKE UP THE TALENT THAT YOU HAVE TRADED TO THE TRASHERS. BESIDES, YOUR GOALIE ISN'T A GUY WHO CAN BE RELIED ON IN THE PREASURE MOMENTS. THE SENS WILL MELT AS ALWAYS, SO WILL VANCUAVER, TORONTO, CALGARY, AND OTHER TEAMS FROM CANADA. THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO TUNE IN TO THE MINNESOTA WILD, SINCE MINNESOTA IS YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. OH, THAT IS RIGHT YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS IN CANADA. IT'S HOCKEY OR NOTTA. BUT IN MINNESOTA IT'S FOOTBALL IF NOT HOCKEY, IT'S BASKETBALL IF NO FOOTBALL, IF NO BASKETBALL IT'S BASEBALL AND SO ON. SORRY GUYS I JUST LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE WE ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE REAL SPORTS. LETS GO WILD, WILD ALL THE WAY BABY.

THANKS

SALAMU CALAYKUM.

Qac Qaac   

red sea r u telling the damn wild are going somewhere ahahha.. home boi, u lucky the wilds are in the west, they don't get to face the sens more often..

and as for that person who said, they always loose to leafs, well u r right, but u would know, around all the times leafs beat sens, leafs had better goallies, and if u r a hockey fan u would know, if u have no goallie u go no where.. we had lalime for god sake man, he brokes down in big games..

now hassek in the house, we all know, he is a big game performer, so pls.. hope flames could come out of the west, it looks like they are struggling, we gonna cruise to the stanley cup..

tampa bay r u serious, they got no goallie, and they lucky the year they won, they didn't face senators, we were 5-0 against them, who left jersey, we too fast for them.. who else man.. leafs, hope they make the play off.. wilds loool, no comment.. brign the stanley cup to bank street damn it, about time.. it is time to be back in canada's capital city.

Qac Qaac   

u r missing montreal and edmonton pucca lool.. but i like, ur enthutiasm.. i hate american teams too, and their freaking policy.

J.Lee   

Iam a ca-na-diaaaaaaaaaaaaan. God I love that song.

My cousin- whom I’m now proud to write is a distant one- thought it’d be fun to take his newly discovered American bred cousin, moi, to an Oilers game his friends invited him to. Apparently, he and I had a different definition of fun. A game of hockey, in my esteemed opinion, is similar to gouching your eyes out-voluntarily mind you- with a 3 sided Swiss blade repeatedly, and with a certain relish; you could almost write, it's a sweetened excruciating pain but you couldn't for politeness sake.

Branding it boring would be an understatement. It's also uneventful unless some poor sucker gets his teeth knocked out, ribs broken, and/or his eye bloodied which, surprisingly, I didn’t see in the game but outside the Rex when two of my cousin’s friends fought over who played better, or as they called it “D’ed it betterâ€

Soccer is also boring. It’s almost boring as football (especially college football) though it was almost exciting to watch- albeit forcefully by my brothers- Alexander’s 3 touchdowns. I never thought I’d be proud of the Seahawks (God forbid). Golf is placid. Basketball is redundant as a rewind button without the phenomena that is Michael Jordon, and to add insult to an injury, the Raptors got served by an Israeli Team, a novice team at that! How insulting.

Baseball is as exciting as inexperience in a brothel, and there aren’t any other “sports†worth mentioning so I have come to the conclusion that the only true sport that should be able to exist is Boxing . It never lets you down; the humiliation, the drama, the passion, the blows-below or above the belt, and most of all its consistently inconsistent.

P.s

I had some time on my hands, surprisingly I'm wearing a watch, so I thought I use it productively instead of how I wanted to, which was to write my Prof. an anonymous "you suck, parasite" letter. I'm fasting thus I can't tell him, orally that is, what I really think of that undeserving grade he thought I deserved. It doesn't matter anyway. I always thought 'tis more nobler of mind to suffer in silence unless I could scream, and since I unable I shall be Golden.

Anyway Salaams, and Go Oilers, Go Oilers, Go Oilers Go!

Popcorn, cracker jack, C'mon Smyth, hit that puck!

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

Wordette, come on you are no Canadian, you are one of those skinny Somali brothers. I live in the United States and I never claim to be an American although I qualify for citizenship. Don't assaciate with those ****** please. They are all ****** whether it's U.S, Canada or any where else where infidels accupy. coming back to the original topic of the thread; hockey. The Minnesota Wild have once again scored 6 more goals last night. So far they have 27 goals good for the best in the NHL and allowed only 14 games also the best goal differential in the NHL. Attowa allowed 10, but they played only 5 games so far, the Wild played 7. Man those wild are stingy, tough and all hustle and flow. Not to mention the best power play kill and best power play. Go Wild Go.

salamu calaykum and ramadan Karim.

Wordette, come on you are no Canadian, you are one of those skinny Somali brothers

Helooo Brotha Wordette? Do you have a sister named Sister Word ? :D

Brother Wordette,Sister Word[Daahiro Dude & Daahir Duddette] You get my point? icon_razz.gif

Hockey is LOVELY. Ottawa Senators Halllla. I am so mad @ hokey right now :mad:

Qac Qaac   

Red sea.. what is the wild's record bro..

sens.. 5-0.. that is the most important stat bro, other stats are just for paper.. u know secondary stats.. besides i bet sens are # 2 in power plays which means, if they play 2 more games.. they would over take ur homebois..

Pucca   

seems like ppl keep leaving out my home team, :rolleyes: thats cool cuz they got pucca cheering for them *yeaa goooooooo leafs!!*

and might i add that we WON last nights game...calgary and vancity also won their matches too.

*does the chicken dance* go leafs go!! GOOO CANADA!!!

^_^