Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

I love hockey!!!!!!!!

Baluug   

I was just thinking,why is it that we don;t follow hockey like we follow soccer or basketball?As for me,i love hockey because its fast,hard-hitting,and it's almost guaranteed you'll see a fight or injury of some sort :D:D Since i'm in Canada,i get to see lots of it,that is when they're not fighting with the NHL over a contract.

Hockey is really boring and pointless- skating around, you won’t see much action - If I want to see fighting I get that from boxing. In addition to that, we like watching the sports we play - that’s why you don’t see many Somali people liking hockey becuz they don’t play the sport - on the other hand we like soccer and b-ball becuz we play them.

Baluug   

True,but b-ball and soccer are pretty boring and pointless,too,because they're just running around ,either bouncing a ball,or kicking one.But you're right,we don't even want to see ice,nevermind skate on it!!!!

NoVa   

^^lolll' last time i' skate was what, grade 6...i' got hang'on it after a while, but there is no way u'll c me in the ice'skatin' now thought, i'luv. myself 2 much to break a bone...

By the way HOckey is Backkkkk'....U'should be glad after a year' of lockout...not that i'm glad, since i' could careless a bunch of cadaan' boyz running 4 a pocket'lol...but it's beautifull 2 watch the final's thought..it has xaraarad'...lol...yes i'do watch finals i'admitt with one of my'brotha's...after all i' live in the N.Pole'..so what'do u'expected..HOCKEY is in our BLood icon_razz.gif;):D

Pucca   

:mad: darn leafs never win! they suck so bad its killing us. oh well, we'll be screamin "goooooo flames* again this year too...hopefully they'll win this time. smile.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by NoVa_*:

i' could careless a bunch of cadaan' boyz running 4 a pocket'lol...

8459156.jpg Anson Carter

8462060.jpg

George Laraque

8459463.jpg

Kevin Weekes

8459252.jpg

Fred Brathwaite

8462198.jpg

Peter Worrell

8462042.jpg

Jarome Iginla

8459640.jpg

Mike Grier

8459246.jpg

Donald Brashear

There's more black guys in the NHL than you probably think!!

Baluug   

I know most of you guys don't give a sh*t,but it's almost time to play!!Just another week and pre-season play will begin with Calgary taking on Edmonton on the 25th.With Mike Peca and Chris Pronger now on the Oilers team and good ole Jarome Iginla(Iggy),Miikka Kiprusoff(Kipper),and new Flames Darren McCarty and Tony Amonte on the other side,2005-06 is shaping up to be a good year for hockey in Alberta.I can hardly wait!!

RedSea   

Salamu calaykum,

Hockey is indeed a good game, I mostly like its fast pace action but I rather careless about injuries and fights. All I want to see are slapshots from the blue line or spectacular saves. I am not in Canada; home of the hockey, but I am in the U.S's state of Minnesota, which is the hockey world for the U.S. Does anyone know the wild, we beat the daylight out of the Calgary Flames on Wednsday. You ask what the score was, it was indeed 6-3 Wild. It was wild one I tell you, Chouinard of the Wild scored a hat trick.

Thanks and Salamu calaykum and ramadan Karim.

Baluug   

You just had to mention that sorry excuse for an effort by the Flames,didn'tcha?That's Ok,it was only the first game and they took some bad penalties.They got their act together tonight and beat up on Columbus 3-1.

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

BROTHER LIIBAN, DON'T MAKE SORRY EXCUSES YOURSELF. I THOUGHT THE FLAMES PLAYED A GOOD GAME BUT THEY WERE TOO SLOW AND COULDN'T MATCH THE YOUNG AND HIGH FLYING MINNESOTA WILD. ON MY SIDE, I THOUGHT THE WILD COULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER STILL AND DO SOME MORE DAMAGE TO THE FLAMES. SO YOU WERE LUCKY THAT THE WILD WEREN'T AT THIER BEST. BUT DON'T PANIC BRO, WE ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION AND WE WILL SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN.BY THEN WE WILL SEE IF IT WAS JUST ONE GAME OR THE WILD ARE BETTER TEAM.

Pucca   

toronto vs montreal tonight...hopefully the leafs will get their act together and win this game.

then there's the oilers and the canucks also playing tonight...*gooo vancity!!*

under the 'sports section' why isn't 'hockey' included? heck 'rugby' made it to the list..but hockey didn't cross anyone's mind?

ouch!

Qac Qaac   

what is this i am hearing about, wilds, flames, leafs, oilers, what the heck.. are u guys all leaving the best team in hockey now.. the ottawa senators 4-0 baby... they might set record for how many games they win this year.. they sick.. and i am glad i live in their city..