Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

PM nominates cabinet approve, key post's:including Chief of Police

Nairobi:Kulan uga socda Nairobi xubnaha golaha xukuumadda iyo xilal sare oo uu ka mid yahay Taliyaha Ciidanka Booliiska Soomaaliyeed oo la magacaabay

- Thursday, May 19, 2005 at 14:02

Nairobi(AllPuntland)-Waxaa saaka kulan uga furmay dhismaha KICC ee ku yaal bartamaha magaalada Nairobi golaha xukuumadda FKMG ah ee Soomaaliya ee ku sugan magaalada Nairobi.

Kulankaas oo albaabku u xiran yahay uuna guddoominayo Ra'iisal Wasaaraha Xukuumadda FKMG ah ee Soomaaliya Mudane Cali Maxamed Geeddi ,welina socda ayaa waxay wasiiradu kaga wadahadlayaan arrimo la xiriira miisaaniyad sannadeedka xukuumadda iyo dhisidda guddiyo ku shaqo leh kaabayaasha dhaqaale ee xukuumadda KMG ah.

Waxaa maanta intii kulankaasi socdey la magacaabay oo la isku raacay xilalka kala ah:

-Taliyaha Ciidanka Booliiska Soomaaliyeed ayaa waxaa loo magacaabay Gen.Cali Maxamed Xasan Looyaan(Cali Madoobe) oo markii horer darajadiisa ciidan ahayd Gaashaanle Sare balse loo dallacsiiyey Sarreeye Guuto ama General.

-Hanti dhowrka Guud ee Qaranka ayaa waxaa loo magacaabay Cumar Maxamed Muxyadiin.

-Xisaabiyaha Guud ee DFKMG ahna waxaa loo magacaabay Maxamed Rashiid Shiikh Daahir.

Iimaan Cali Cabdi

AllPuntland,Nairobi

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol, the other names where not highlighted I guess. at least you reacted to it, how clever you are
:D

Well, ina adeer forget about me the whole family doesn't care about that position in this corupt government. icon_razz.gif

My big mouth will be here for quite a while, and to give credit where it deserves YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT PROPAGANDA...I GUESS IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY SINCE THE WHOLE "MAHBAR" FAMILY KNOW HOW TO LIE VERY WELL.

Gabbal   

Maxaa la'isku daalin? Maalin kasto jagooyin cusub ayaa macna la'aan lagu dawaaqaa. It doesn't make any indifference I tell! Besides a bureaucracy this large is a hinderence to the transitional government, not very helpful I tell ya.

Taliyaha Ciidanka Booliiska Soomaaliyeed ayaa waxaa loo magacaabay Gen.Cali Maxamed Xasan Looyaan(Cali Madoobe)

So ina Yey chose the old dog at Interpol as his head of police eh? I thought the grapevine was alleging Col Qaybdiid (Black Hawk Down star and former Caydiid [ilaahay ha u naxariisto] right hand) was sure to be named?

Somali patriot, when you say the family does not care do you mean the Chief of Polices family or your own? ;)

As for you staying a while, by all means I never wanted any one to leave this place.

Horn, Qaybdeed's name was being put forward by Qaynyare in order to gain some sympathy from that clan and minimise the support of Aydeed Jr. However I dont think it worked, Qaybdeed has been in contact with the PM and is not a tool that can be used easily like Sharif ;)

omali patriot, when you say the family does not care do you mean the Chief of Polices family or your own? [Wink]

Ina adeer, me and the "chief of police" are in the same family. We all have one common forefather smile.gif so we are all in the same family. Do you think we seperate eachother as you and your likes do?

Beside, aniga iyo Ina Loyaan waxaan kal tirsanaa 6 odayaal ;)

Jumatatu   

The irony in here is not whether Qeybdiid or Cali Madoobe deserve the appointment, God knows that they both deserve it in their own rights and are both capable of fulfilling the obligation required. However though what is suprising here is a PM who disregards the appointment made by his cabinet minister specially the one responsible for the position of National Security. Apart from the fact it shows that this TFG is dead and buried.But if we had to look at it hypothetically ( that is how this government sums up to at this stage)how will the commander of the police force follow the directives of the Natinal Security Ministry if he was not appointed by the Minister himself ?

CHE   

Jumatatu,

As per constitution,who is it that reserves the authority to nominate the police chief ?