Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Asmara: Xasan Dahir sacks Sharifs : wonderfull stuff

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Geel Jiire , now Sharif Ahmed is no good right. was his usefullness limited to Asmara?

No, Sheikh Shariff is an extremely influential man in Somali politics. And he is a good man, but with flaws like all humans. Not all of us have blind allegiance to men, the way you follow Yusuf(blindly, whether he does wrong or right)!

Sophist   

Thus spake the ignoramus of SOL- the son of hides man ;) !

Awoowe, you have once again missed the point—not astonished at that really. You see, trading foul language with you is tempting as you are more weakling of a person with a voice of maiden soul struggling to shake off her manly body; but I dare not go there.

Language is the medium in which thoughts are expressed- nay, thoughts wont be without language thusly if a man is inarticulate or has not mastered the art of writing (simple composition of letter or more polemic treatise on matters pertaining meta-physics) that man will indeed fail to express his thoughts intelligently. Now, in your case, you have fallen for the apparition that commands “the more prolix the argument, the better it is” . Flowery language adorned with intelligible words are delight to read, yours though dear boy is a collection of disjointed words with grammatical errors thus making your argument incomprehensible (or may be you have no argument worthy of debate perhaps?)

Now let me get back to the issue at hand.

From what I know history (you need to read my earlier writings on the ICU; in particular my opinion of Sharifka), Sharifka is shrewd man who is keen in public life- politics is where he sees his abode. This is not a necessarily a bad thing (though a lot of Ulma will disagree with morality of that). Sharifka is different ‘breed’ of ‘wadaad’ to those we have known in the past 30 years. His ideological believes are different to Garcase’s lot as far as politics goes. Do I agree with his politics? Not necessarily! Am I apposed to peace? Nope. I am practical man when it comes to politics.

Shariifka Kabo kawaaweyn ayuu gashadey :D ; I have always thought that!!!

Garguduud might need to be recruited to the Dirin otherwise this peace accord will not be worth the paper it was written on.

Sophist   

ME- very droll indeed old chap!

Saw you yesterday on bishopsgate, could not talk as I was walking with a client! How was that delightful young damsel?

me   

An extra post, just for moi?

I am honoured :D

Although I think I deserved a ps.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

And therefore your
six-ways of describing what scalp of fictitious kind that your lot may have had
won
against my end of folks (
all pure fiction of course
), particularly in those inhospitable terrain that we both of us come from, seamed to be no different from that kind of tale that I was alluding to a minute ago,
dear lad

Regards,

Oodweyne.

What is this? my tribe wasn't beaten by your tribe thing? If Oodweyne is not a tribalist, then Hitler wasn't a racist!

I am fine with the jumbles that look to have been addressed to a judge in a court room, and all credit to OOD for the funy examples, but that should not distract from the real essence of his messages. I feel the urge to declare 'Down with Tribalists like Oodweyne', much in tune with the slogan of a headless cadre. But not for now.

Malika   

Me,

So that is what you have been doing,since moving to London,hang around bishopgate chating young damsels?..Fariid!

Ngonge;

Does one need to be of super intelligence to be a great leader? Lets give the man his dues, actually his respects. The simple man he is, he is today at the core of the Somali politics, doesn’t that just say something. Oh, yeah of course in a nation full of fickle minded and simpletons, that wouldn’t be anything of a surprise now, would it?... :rolleyes:

Yes there might not be some consistency in his tactics but you can not take away the consistency linked to his strong moral and value based approach, which is to bring Peace and stability to the people. It might have meant he had to deploy different strategy in order to respond to the reality on the ground, we can not afford any more blood shed, its not the Ethiopian citizens that are caught up in these day to day attacks but Somali citizen. Enough of the blood sheds, his approach might not be one that many favour but the man has a vision and if it means he sits with the devil himself and talk it through then be it, and for that he has my respect!

For sure the gentleman has an enomous task on his hands, for him to sucessed he will have to be tolerant, remain calm,composed and steadfast to the main purpose,despite the storms,emotions and crises that come and go..The sheikh Hassan's little tantrum is just one of those crises..Inshaallah, with determination through dialogue he shall sucessed!

ps.it must be very lonely,up there yaa Ngonge,just you and your oversized SL flag.. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ But, if you read my words you would have seen that I did not think much of the man's vision. Everyone has a vision (heck you and I have one). It's how you go about making it reality that matters.

You support the man because (and I use your own words), of his 'moral and value based approach'! I don't think he has been consistant or that his approach so far has been moral, never mind value based.

Still, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt by calling him clueless.

Anyway, naga daa Shariifka sheekadiisa or Beetle Juice may appear and take us on that fantastic ride once more. :D

ps

It is not lonely here at all. I've got fun people on my side and I expect you to join any day soon. There is a vacant space right next to me. ;)

Malika   

^LOL@vacant space,nah will decline that offer :D unless you got A&T on your side now..Lol

The man stood up to what he believed to be injustice/corruption and down right criminal,and through that belief he is sitting with the devils in Djibouti now!

Indeed,I have visions but mine have mounted to nothing as i am yet to offer any dream or taste of peace and stability to a whole people.Now there is a difference between the teacher /Sheikh and the teacher Malika,in her cozy surburbian life. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Ngonge- My views on the Sheriff are well known and I don't want to go back on that issue, lest I may lose a valued friend. But, I support Malika here, out of pure partisanship.It was always difficult to support an alien against a fellow Somali,but that you are a supporter of the dismemberment of Somalia erodes your pretention of wanting the best for our nation. In view of that, the Sheriff must not be mentioned by the lips of hypocrats.

Malika

Thanks for the confidence in me. It is a rarity for me to receive accolades, and when it comes from people of intergity, it is even more refereshing!But you must see the context of the insidious alien when talking about 'fun people'. Now, he will call me paranoid.

NGONGE   

^^ Bila saaxiib bad tahay, ninyaho. Malika winked at you and you sold me down the river, just like that? Go away man, ha nala saaxibin.

N.O.R.F   

Maxaa dhacay bal? Some one briefly fill me in. Are we still course for a withdrawal and cease fire ir have things gone pair shaped?

Warka ii diiba

Feen al walad Castro?

lool. The opposition is in trouble. They have split into their basic sub clan groupings.

It was expected they were loosing on all fronts and the pressure was way too much.