Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Asmara: Xasan Dahir sacks Sharifs : wonderfull stuff

NG,

You are making assertions, and when I ask you to back it with reasonable facts, you even make more assertions. You said Sharif is clueless. You said he is disowned by his alliance. You said he has no fighting force, or at least you implied that he has no fighting force on the ground.

assertion numero 1: Sharif is clueless.

How can one go about dismantling this ****** assertion other than pointing out that the man has been anything but pragmatic and realist in his approaches? His moves so far attest to that. Perhaps you wanted him to continue wielding that AK 47 against American warships and Arial power. But he didn’t. Not only him but also the majority of ICU leadership are with him on this strategy. Since you say that you agree with him on his approach I shall not waste my time explaining how he is justified to bend his strategies not his principles mind you to attain the larger goal. What quarrel do you have with that adeer?

aseertion numero 2: Sharif is disowned by his alliance.

This is another statement that does not hold water. He is not disowned adeer. Few respected leaders, and I say few because they are few, felt that the majority went too far with this approach. After efforts to bridge the gap did not produce desired results, those who felt the peace approach is wrong broke off and named a new leadership. That was predictable. It didn’t come as a shock for many of us. No informed person could blame good Sharif for the eventual result. It was part of the risk inherent in compromising and deal making. In fact most appreciate that Sh. Sharif has spared no efforts to clarify and preach where they are going with this deal. It was the other side that seemed to be inflexible in the face of these new challenges. To assert, as you did, that Sharif is no good because some of his former friends are no longer with him is just nonsense adeer. He-said-this-before-and-now-he-is-saying-this argument is broken as I showed you earlier adeer. And that’s that.

aseertion numero 3: He does not have a fighting force on the ground. He is alone.

That is just rubbish, pure rubbish adeer.

Take away alshabaab, who has no loyalty to any one in Asmara or in Jabbuuti, and few, insignificant clannish militia here and there, and what you are left with are,most of them are, Sharifs forces. Most of the Courts men, plus jabhal islmaayah (JIS) are technically his. When this deal is officially signed in the Kingdom you will see what I am talking about.

What are you arguing against then? Those are facts. Are you willing to argue against facts? I mean come on xaaji.

JIS just sended out a letter saying they have nothing to do with Djbouti group, and do not represent them.

One thing is undeniable, that the so-called scholars of somalia, who thought they can convince "beesha calamka" and have a political face, while still fighting a "jihaad" have been proven wrong, as they saw their own creation fall apart before their eyes.

Back when the asmara experiment was being created, the youth were told to get behind their "culamaa" and that they were the wise, today it's they that are fighting each other on radiowaves, and so the only thing left for the "culamaa" in asmara is to comeback from their mistakes, and eventually the resistance will be one group again.

As for the Djbouti group, they have no representatives in somalia.

NGONGE   

The only assertion I made was assertion ONE. In the other two I clearly asked you to explain comments you made. If that counts as an assertion in your book then you are wrong. I know nothing about his fighting force and, since you volunteered that info I asked YOU to tell me about it. Now stop dancing around me and tell me.

As for assertion one, I am sticking by my point. I gave you a very good explanation why I think so (twice) and you did not deal with it at all. When you are ready to tackle that one I shall happily continue this.

^^There is nothing to continue adeer! maantoo dhan waxaad na leedahay ninku wax ma oga....taasina **** la qabto ma leh xaaji! Ha ku daalin.

I give you the last word. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I'm sure we'll meet again though. Waxad nago noqotay sida filinka Beetle Juice. One only has to say the Sheikh's name three times and out you'll pop. :D

ps

Who is Gaaldile? He smells familiar.

The failure of their militias has resulted in this.

These men are bankrupt, they are greedy and are at each others throats now because they never stood for any principle outside clan militias holding lands.

The fact is they lost their bases and their cash cows and their support even from djibouti.

Its a fact and now lets watch as they call Sharif Ahmed a gaal and so on.

Sophist   

Awoowe Oodweyne,

With such loquaciously unhinged words of injudiciously impolitic, I am left no choice but to ignore the first part of this pungently odoriferous that is your vomit which is induced by mere pusillanimity from your part. Jidali isn’t the topic of discussion, then again you know that but like a feeble coward son of a hides merchant, you had to celebrate the only ‘victory’ ever won by your lot against the gallantry paternal relatives ;) !

Your obviation from the subject at hand and trying (or perhaps you can not deal with the topic as it is beyond the sphere of your expertise) write ill thought out arguments which when one rummages through the thigh fog that is incoherent words and muddled up sentences; the dearth of substance emerges with devastating clarity—the light of course will be there for all to see. This of course does need au fait; it is all there to see; anyone with proficiency in the English language can see the incoherency of these incongruous sentences!.

You might fool the younger people of SOL with limited familiarity of the language and logic, but an old fox like see it what it is: derisory.

NGONE

I never said our brother was genius; I think he is a man of above intellect and that he is not easily led—that does not mean he won’t play the game in the way in which he sees fit. Now that game has indeed not been favourable to his ‘Boss’. Sharif had painted the picture the why he wanted—I know this will make both camps miffed!

The important issue is this; will the resistance disappear with his apparent peace making with TFG? I think not.

Xiin

The caravan has trouble ahead old chap.

S

PS: Ngone, aniga iyo xiin waxa aan udanleenahay waa maxay? I support practical politics in that I mean making peace with Hassan will bring the desired affect (Sharif regardless of his personality has not enough power within the boys in Mog).

STOIC   

I knew Odweyne was the type that listens to Mozart or Beethoven. Da-da-da-dum Da-da-da-dum. For average folks like me ( as a person not you the original poster) to understand this music I need to know a bit about literature, philosophy and history!

PS I’m sorry for hijacking the topic. I’ll lower down my phonograph and transistors radio

:D

me   

Oodweyne,

If I reasoned like the back of an a*ss such as you have evidently proven that you’ve mastered. Then the puzzle that is Somalia wouldn’t have been so hard to solve. However even with your limited brain capacity, at least you should have been able to see right from wrong. Maybe I ask too much of you, perhaps I have high hopes. For even donkeys know not to kick the same stone three times. How you manage I don’t know, but all I know is …....there goes my classification.

ps. Whether you lock yourself up in the cabins or whether your on the deck. We are on the same boat. If it sinks we all drown together, men and mice alike. Hmmmmm building for on this boat analogy...horta ever tried to split a boat in the middle of an ocean? and what do you call those that propose such an idea?

pss: Horta Sophist maxaa soo celiyay, Laas Caanood oo wali la haysto ayuu SOL joogaa!

I was just listening Sh. Xassan Dahir in here( http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/index.shtml )and he said in the interview that he did not have the required "votes" to oust the Sharif, but still sacked him. So how could he accuse them of breaking the party's rules (when they attended that Djibouti conference with out the consent of all the members)and here he is crowning himself when the majority of the ARS are in fact on the other side of the fence. I think if there is anyone to blame for the break up of this loose coalition(ARS,)is certainly not Shareef Ahmed as he is a genuine and brave enough to seek a peace in a tough time. As for colonel Dahir, he is too stubborn. His ego and bullheadedness will shadow his potential and that will keep him right where he is today (Asmara.)

Gediid   

^^^^^ME waxaan kugu nacey odey macawiisto ka sii dhici rabto ayaad farta ku taagtaa oo ceebtiisa sheegsheegtaa.Sool Sophist berigi wuu ku yara degdegey ee imika ayuun buu fahmey turubku meeshu u socdo ayaan u maleynayaa hence the grand return of the eloquent one.... smile.gif

Why all this talk from the secessionists?

You hav eno leg in this the province has no power in the central struggle for power.

As for the other groups. How can this man in Asmara sack all these folks.

As for party rules, why the need was the holly Quran not their constitution?

Clan ******.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

NG,

You are making assertions, and when I ask you to back it with reasonable facts, you even make more assertions. You said Sharif is clueless. You said he is disowned by his alliance. You said he has no fighting force, or at least you implied that he has no fighting force on the ground.

assertion numero 1: Sharif is clueless.

How can one go about dismantling this ****** assertion other than pointing out that the man has been anything but pragmatic and realist in his approaches? His moves so far attest to that. Perhaps you wanted him to continue wielding that AK 47 against American warships and Arial power. But he didn’t. Not only him but also the majority of ICU leadership are with him on this strategy. Since you say that you agree with him on his approach I shall not waste my time explaining how he is justified to bend his strategies not his principles mind you to attain the larger goal. What quarrel do you have with that adeer?

aseertion numero 2: Sharif is disowned by his alliance.

This is another statement that does not hold water. He is not disowned adeer. Few respected leaders, and I say few because they are few, felt that the majority went too far with this approach. After efforts to bridge the gap did not produce desired results, those who felt the peace approach is wrong broke off and named a new leadership. That was predictable. It didn’t come as a shock for many of us. No informed person could blame good Sharif for the eventual result. It was part of the risk inherent in compromising and deal making. In fact most appreciate that Sh. Sharif has spared no efforts to clarify and preach where they are going with this deal. It was the other side that seemed to be inflexible in the face of these new challenges. To assert, as you did, that Sharif is no good because some of his former friends are no longer with him is just nonsense adeer. He-said-this-before-and-now-he-is-saying-this argument is broken as I showed you earlier adeer. And that’s that.

aseertion numero 3: He does not have a fighting force on the ground. He is alone.

That is just rubbish, pure rubbish adeer.

Take away alshabaab, who has no loyalty to any one in Asmara or in Jabbuuti, and few, insignificant clannish militia here and there, and what you are left with are,most of them are, Sharifs forces. Most of the Courts men, plus jabhal islmaayah (JIS) are technically his. When this deal is officially signed in the Kingdom you will see what I am talking about.

What are you arguing against then? Those are facts. Are you willing to argue against facts? I mean come on xaaji.

JIS rejected the Djibouti agreement, saxiib,talks between COURTS and representatives and Sheikh Shariff broke down and we know all about the Youthful movement. So, the overwhelmingly majority of those movements do not hold allegiance to Shariff. Of course, there are factors that could change their allegiance.