Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

KULMIYE a conduit 4 one man's personal ambition the attempted destruction of the SL

juma-nne   

He honestly stated the truth. Of course the Ceseding intention was not born during the strugle but came up after the victory. As he clearly stated the other partners in strugle in the south went ahead and build a governemnt without consultation with SNM. This was an insult added into an injury and the people rose to their feet and asked for Unconditional cessation.

Facts are facts and fictions are daydreamers’ Garden of Eden on the physical seen world.

(Aakhirow Xagee baad naga jirtaa) smile.gif

Here we have a manuscript written by one of the most intelligent living Somali, a self-made Somali who had an academic training for separating truths from lies (a top cop), telling us that SNM’s national ambition was to remove the military regime from the power. He was an insider and one of the brightest formulators of the movement’s policies. In the organization’s initial creation endeavours and up to the minute of the collapse of regime, as Siilaanyo is acknowledging in his current visit in North America, there was no point in time where secession and break-up of the country was even mentioned let alone discussed. This man is no other but Jaamac Maxamed Gaalib, Jaamac Yare, a self-educated genius whose genes are carrying all attributes of a great man. If you are from GQ (generation Qaxooti), you may have a limited knowledge of the Somali great personalities and high achievers within the last half century or let us say from 1960, The Independence Year. This man is one of them. Do not think that I am flattering Jamac Yare because I have a hidden agenda of some sort. I have never met him and he does not know who I am. But I want you to get his manuscript, a book called “The Cost of Dictatorship” released in 1995. The last pages will reveal to you the clandestine correspondences between Mr. Siilaanyo stationed in London UK and Mr. Jaamac Yare a member of the council of ministers in the regime. You will understand what were the objects of SNM and the reasons for which it was created. I advise all GQ’s especially those from North West to approach the Hargeiseland issue with objective and open mind and not to be carried away by emotions and unfounded sympathies because I know some of you are lost in the Garden. ;)

I think a few of the poor Anti-Somaliland brigade are getting caught up in the usual antics of politicking in an election-based system.

For the obtuse, it's all about painting your opponent in the worst light. After the elections, the candidates shake hands and have a nice lunch together. Business as usual.

Try not to get too excited.

Masaakiin....

Siilaanyo, as we said many times on these pages, is the only living leader in that part of country with relatively huge base of supporters who can reverse Somaliland’s steady march to the inevitable political cliff. Election or no election, the thorny quandary of the secession question cries for a careful resolution, and Siilaanyo may as well be the only man capable of standing up for the masses, and against the elites.

Vote for Siilaanyo al-Suumaali, we say

^^Ragga go’ayow, you must bear in mind that it’s not xiinfaniin that is accusing Siilaanyo for his somaliweyn tendencies. It’s your president that is hinting that Siilaanyo is a closet unionist.

Deal with that fact without resorting to the it’s-election-year spin. We are not even sure if it’s election , or are we?

Blessed   

LOOOOL Riyaale waa doqon. Dadkii oo ku kacsan ayuu sheeko xariir usii dhisayaa. No one really cares about the unity / recognition rhetoric, anymore.

Reer Somaliland are pissed off with the manner in which UDUB runs country d no smear campaign will cloud that reality. UDUB needs to stop treating people like adhi.