Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOMALILAND GOVERNMENT WARNING

Jaceylbaro, Do you want to live under an adminstration that wants to curtail your freedom to go to meetings?

YES INDEED ,,,, how an individual represent an elected government in the meetings ??

What about if an individual from China attend a meeting in Taiwan that is going to declare its sovernginity ??

I've all the freedom to attend the different social meetings but politically it is only the administration that can represent the nation.

I say let them do. The world knows that as the many other delegates they are CALOOSHOODA u shaqeystayaal who are tempted by a few dollars and not a common cause.

This can a promotion of the CALOOSHOODA U SHAQAYSTAYAASHA if we let them do ,,, they should try some other ways to get the few dollars but not this way. They can cause instability.

Coloow   

In that case we have different dreams. Mark my words, even if somaliland gains "independence", there will always be somalilanders who want to attend meetings in somalia; those who feel that independence should be revoked; etc.

Somaliland authorities would have gained alot if they came with a communique that states individuals have the freedom to go to any meeting- but officially, they wouldn't participate.

The Mogadishu farce is not an inclusive one. It is a meeting of warlords.

To tell you the truth those who wer claiming to be a unionists are those who are/were supporting the ICU ruling/administration. For the moment they don't have a place in the tfg. You can see the dilemma in face of Buubaa and Sifir.

If the independence is gained then no one will have the interest to go and no one will accept from the other side coz there is benefit for them.

Before that,restrictions should be made in all sides so that any calooshii u shaqayste cannot claim that he is representing Somaliland. This is just like we did during the other failed meetings in Arta, Sodare, etc.

It is just a lil precausion.

Salaan Sare, Mr. Suldaanka,

It is indeed good to be back, in my old stomping ground of SOL political section; although, I seemed to be missing some of the old regulars, such as Mr. Baashi, and Mr. Castro. to say nothing of Mr. Lander and others from our-neck-of-the-wood, so to speak,..

Anyway, all in all, things are OK with me, and I am taking two-months holiday, back to the mother-country - i.e., Somaliland - in the next week; and I am hoping to recharge my battery and soul back-home, under the clear sky and the milk of my grand-father's large head of camels; at least if nothing else, for this coming winter, that I must be back in good old blighty.

Indeed ind. Dhulka hooyo wax loo dhigo lawaa. Heestan Hibo Nuura ee cusub ayaan kugusii macasalaamayaa. :D

Waligaaba baydhbaydh

Waad iman bartii iyo

Baradii Hargeysa

Listen to

while you are in the air.

Mr. Oodweyne,

To be honest with you I'm undisputedly not the type that enjoys reading (or listening)

to interminable sermons consisting mostly of irrelant chinwagging, or even worse, excerpts from ones hideous personal biography, but since its summertime and I'm somewhat exempted from my usual duties I'll be happy to pay a visit to the Virtual Bullshit Grocery Store of yours, firmly confined in this thread.

To begin with sir I'd like to lodge a complaint. You see I became momentarily blinded, at first sight, by the preceding post of

yours as a result of the haemorrhaged non-sense crap that it was filled with.

I therefore humbly request that you in the future make sure to impose a visible Table of Contents announcement in the beginning of all of your posts so that Drivel-Allergic-Consumers can avoid being lured to consumate such hazardous amounts of high-concentrate faeces.

Now on the other hand, I'd also like to thank you for the membership card to the '6-and-7 Club' that you've bestowed upon me. However, I wonder if your not yourself eligible to this club yet since there is a perceptible, perhaps even more enchanced, common denominator that you undoubtedly share with the Honoured Members of the mentioned club, namely that you speak Six-of-This-And-Seven-Squared-of-Others.

Well sir, whatever the case of your eligibility might have been I must say that you seek quite ridicilous angles of approach for you arguments, indulging in such irrelevant disgressions, that one could closely describe your post as being nothing but a Masterpiece in Erratic Writing.

However, I've become accustomed to this sort of argumentation from your side, in which your blindly and drunkenly spew out truly Braincell-Sparkling commentaries glorifying your beloved Interior Minister in this case, while heckling my supportive position on the TFG, as your clearly suffering from what the famous somali proverb which states;

'Doqontu laba iyo toban indhood bay leedahay kow iyo tobanna waxay ku aragtaa walaalkeed'.

Now the current question at hand was regarding your inquiry adressed to me to

elaborate on why I believe the Orphan of the Queen of England, Mr. C/Laahi Ismaaciil Cali, was having fears for a pre-TFG reality in which he would find himself jobless and his so-called Government, would find itself chasing other priorities than courting second-tier politicians of the world entreating for recognition, when issuing his prohibitive decree.

The focal point as I see it which also forms the initial reason for my argument is the somewhat harsh terminology that Mr. Interior Minister fancied to use this time around, clearly pointing out that anyone breaking this specific law would be condemned as a national traitor. These words support my belief that the Hargeisa Administration is sensing that things are slowly coming to an end, albeit there still are some significant hurdles that are holding back the TFG in its struggle to bring back the days of the central government. Back in 2004, an article in the BBC News read:

Somaliland's leaders have distanced themselves from Somalia's central transitional government, set up in 2004 following long-running talks in Kenya,
which they see as a threat to Somaliland's autonomy

In another statement, the then Information Minister of the self-declared entity said:

"We remind all concerned that the government and the president elected in Kenya is for Somalia and not Somaliland,"

Nothing overly fishy in these two statements. However, the current Hargeisa Administration has with the introduction of the treason decree, become first in history to introduce treason in a region barely having defined borders, never less a country-status to be treasonable against the in first place.

So while the news excerpts certainly do confirm your sayings that these kind of deprecating gestures has become an habit, the text in bold lettering also proves my point that the secessionist politicians are practicing this habit as an effort to forestall a political competitor. Furthermore we also know the nature and aim of the TFG; a time-limited entity, with only 2 years left in office,

whichs mandate is to arrange for a more powerful and well-oiled entity to take over and finalize the build up of a central government, and the TFG is also reaching its goals, even though indeed its practices can be questioned, and its progress has been slow,

it is fulfilling most of the points that it was designed for and it will at anytime get out of office having layed yet another crucial stepping stone. Now given the above explanations, my proposed case stating that the SL Interior Ministers decree issuance, surely could be a calculated action to forestall any positive outcome that might erupt in a post-TFG era, makes perfect sense.

Finally, from looking at the the latter part of your post which you courteously dedicated to describing my character, decimating my intellect and indulging in other derogatory practices, I could merely state the simple fact that you indeed do have a penchant for structured personal attacks.

Certainly, it has to be noted that this sort of argumentation has been exercised by you throughout your posts, and this personal inclination of yours perhaps also might be the culprit for why you almost always drift away so completely from the core issues that are being handled.

Personally though find it highly amusing, to witness how seemingly every orofice of your body is flowing red while your struggling to decimate various aspects of my persona, but the actual purpose of the latter diarrhoea outbreak of yours still remains a mystery, unless perhaps you were seriously anticipating that I would all of a sudden undergo some sort of inner confession, in which I would realize that I indeed must be a primitive species as you pointed out, and instantly start drooling, in the wake of a rapidly decreasing intelligence quotient.

Whatever the case for the Ad Hominem fireworks was, I had a wholly jolly laughter. Take care of your camels buddy.

Fabregas   

Somaliland should allow all to attend and then arrest them when they came back. That way all traitors will be fully known.

Gordon, I doubt Somaliland adminstration should have anything to fear from the T.F.G. They can control Hargeysa and Burco without bombs and all hell breaking loose. Secondly why do assume that the population of Somaliland will not simply ask for their politicians to bargain for independence, if an entity that is far better and more accountable than the T.F.G rises.Although I do believe some Somalilanders do exaggerate what Somaliland is and stands for .On the other hand some especially T.F.G supporters are misleading ppl when they say Somaliland populace is being hijacked by a few politicians, when in reality there appears to be a great deal of support for parting from Somalia.....

Mr.Oodweyne

I shall retract from my previous position as you have cleared out something valuable which I found in your above post, and which completely sinked my argument. Touché and good night.

ElPunto   

^I for one am disappointed by any capitulation from either side - how can WE be deprived of such exquisite dialogue? Woe to us for the deficit that will come.