Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

Suldaan Cismaan oo ka Tanaasushay Baaqoodii Shareecada ee ay kaga dhawaaqeen magaalad

Originally posted by Qudhac:

atleast he can say to you MY PEOPLE CHOSE ME, therefore he has mandate from a nation of millions, so please dont insult the intelligence of those citizens who chose him as leader.

It's a question of credibility. How useful is any electoral result where the citizens don't know how to read and write? It's sham in the same vain Kapila's victory in Congo was sham. Add to the mix the dearth of reliable media and the fact most people are liable to vote at the behest and urgings of their clan leaders than on the platform of the candidates. Without taking into account these and other factors that vitiate the merit of fair and free elections, citing people voted for him is reduced to blunt political instrument to beat down your detractors, no valid reference.

unlike Riyale and somaliland you cannot separate the ICU and those people i have name, because everything the ICU is what these individuals decide it to be at a whimp therefore they are the ICU.

even much criticised Riyaale has done millions times better deeds than these blood thirsty warmongers in the south no matter what shirt they put on. [/QB]

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Originally posted by Qudhac:

[qb] atleast he can say to you MY PEOPLE CHOSE ME, therefore he has mandate from a nation of millions, so please dont insult the intelligence of those citizens who chose him as leader.

It's a question of credibility. How useful is any electoral result where the citizens don't know how to read and write? It's sham in the same vain Kapila's victory in Congo was sham. Add to the mix the dearth of reliable media and the fact most people are liable to vote at the behest and urgings of their clan leaders than on the platform of the candidates. Without taking into account these and other factors that vitiate the merit of fair and free elections, citing people voted for him is reduced to blunt political instrument to beat down your detractors, no valid reference.

RedSea   

Qudhac,you changed your avator,why,you must be flip floper,that is the stance of Jaylaani when it comes to mr.Red sea.

Anyways,Qudhac,I am speaking of the reality on the ground as it stands today.Yes go ahead,go ask any Somalilander out there of what they think of Riyale Kahin,they will tell you exactly as I have.They will tell you he is a big failure and was a huge mistake to vote him into office in the first place,Silanyo would have made a better leader overall than he.

We all know what he did in the past,that is not something that can be denied today.The truth is that he was the head of NSS in Berbera,where he terrorized civilians who critised the facist regime of Siyad Barre.I don't think you need a prove for that,when we have eye witness everywhere today telling us how he use to do things.

Anyways,that is the past,what I am after is the present,in the present,Mr.Riyale Kahin is undermining any success that Somaliland would have reached,we can't get to the next level of nation building because of this goofy that is sitting on top of us.We can't build roads,general hospitals,because he and others are stealing state funds for their own personal benefits.He is said to get about 400K in U.S dollars,his vice president is not much behind.So a poor area like Somaliland to have a their so called leaders taking all the money which would otherwise gone to nation building,it's understandible why Hargeysa,Burco and other major cities don't have much to offer other than what the ordinary citizens like you and I have built already.There has been no absulately the least amount of money put towards any beneficial facilities such as Hospitals and schools or to build roads for that matter,all thanks to the Riyale and his suufi vice president.

In addition,I didn't say the ICU should come over to Hargeysa and rule it,I said what the ICU have done in Southern Somalia is definately good news,I say that because it's right,and I tell those who say otherwise that they are mistaken,does that mean I am being a flip floper,I don't know,you tell me buddy?

As for Jaylaani,buddy,it's your choice whether you want to reason with me or not,but one thing I know for sure is that,it's not going to bother me a bit.

If not my support for the ICU,what else is there that is making you feel negative towards red sea,I would love to know,if you choose not to tell,it's also not a problem.

have a good day folks,

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

If not my support for the ICU,what else is there that is making you feel negative towards red sea,I would love to know,if you choose not to tell,it's also not a problem.

have a good day folks,

That is too bad man. If you don't know by now...I guess you will never know.

Maalin wanaagsan walaal.

RedSea   

^whatever it's,I disregard it,it means nothing to me,since you dont' know me personally it would be rather redicolous to judge someone based on their opinions which they cast on some cyber discussion board.how lame is that?

oo wanaagsan aboowe macaan.lol

Originaly posted by Red Sea:

Kamalu Diin,I don't have all the time to answer all your questions.
You are puting together useless questions which I don't understand where you are going with it at this time.
Nor do I need to prove anything to you,
you may refer me as Somalilander or whatever,it's your choice if it makes you sleep well

Are these question irrelivent or what?.

I would like to understand where you (Red Sea) heading follow man.

News. the issues you can draw from here are.

1) waxa laga sheegayo ma runbaa in reer burco wax la wadaan Xasan Dahir Awes?

2) Maxaa hada keeney in lagu dhawaaqo Shariada?

3) Sow dawladu dowlad muslim ah meyeeysan ahayn?

Raga mas'ulka ah mayeeysan ilaah ka cabsoon?

4) Xageese na geeyn doonata hadii ay sidaas rimowdo?

5) Ma u maleysaa in dariishada laga soogalo la doonayo, iyadoo ilunku furan yahay? hadii umada taas loo horseedo, maxaa ay keenaysaa?

6) Mise mid keenaysa waxa ka waagsan waxa hada jira?

7) ayaa dhibaato u arko? oo ay dhibaysaa? Maxaase dhibaya?

8) Nimankan wata sheekadaan Xornimada Somaliland daacad ma ka yihiin? mise ka ma aha?

9) Dadka arinkaan ku raacsan intee bay le'eg yihiin?

10) xageese ku eg yihiin? mise ku faafsan yihiin goboloda dalka oo dhan? or meelo ka baxsan dhalka sida Somalia?

11) etc.

go where?

prove what?

Qudhac   

Anyways,Qudhac,I am speaking of the reality on the ground as it stands today.Yes go ahead,go ask any Somalilander out there of what they think of Riyale Kahin,they will tell you exactly as I have.They will tell you he is a big failure and was a huge mistake to vote him into office in the first place,Silanyo would have made a better leader overall than he.

No my friend that is your political opinion, how could you know what silanyo could or could not have done, and dont you think thats what the free and fair election where there to determine.

We all know what he did in the past,that is not something that can be denied today.The truth is that he was the head of NSS in Berbera,where he terrorized civilians who critised the facist regime of Siyad Barre.I don't think you need a prove for that,when we have eye witness everywhere today telling us how he use to do things.

I think you have taken alot of propaganda rubish into heart, did you actually know Riyaale actually won in berbera on most of the election that was held there, now could you imagine someone like Morgan winning an election in hargeisa, did you also know there has never been any individual who has actually testified or witnessed these phantom crimes that has been going around for now.

reer berbera will tell you every individuall that was in siyad barres thugs that commited crimes in that city, so please atleast go there and get fist hand information before you make wild claims.

In addition,I didn't say the ICU should come over to Hargeysa and rule it,I said what the ICU have done in Southern Somalia is definately good news,I say that because it's right,and I tell those who say otherwise that they are mistaken,does that mean I am being a flip floper,I don't know,you tell me buddy?

to be honest i dont give damn about the ICUs or the TFGs or any of those merry go-around never-ending saga they all the same to me anyway, they can take their problems else where.

Waaheen   

For those of you who are dreaming that Silanyo would be the saviour of Somaliland check out what one resident of Hargeysa and knowlegdeable fellow said about Silanayo and his sidekick Mr. Warabe. This is not to say that Rayaale is a total failure. What else did you expect from this mediocre character?

In any case here here how Mr. A. Duale Sii'arag described the opposition leaders of Somaliland:

".....Two other men with diverse reputations perch at the apex of the ideologically deficient and enfeebled opposition parties: Silanyo and Faysal Ali Warabe. Both men are known to distort facts to suit sleazy and unsavory political agenda. Inherently, both possess creative baseness and regale the luxury of exploiting moribund Somali nationalism, transmuting myths into facts for political and clannish motives. Their political praxis is marred with narrow clannish chauvinism, self-serving intransigence and bigotry, and unrivalled ingenuity in exploiting the war-weary sentiments of their anxiety-ridden fellow compatriots."

The pristine political landscape of Hargeisa is currently riddled with emergent, semi-coherent political parties that lumps together political opportunists, clannist intellectuals with entrenched clanocentric philosophical credentials, and remnants of the dictatorial regime of Siad Barre. The bizarre hybrid seems to synthesize nostalgic yearning for the past with illusive utopia. The real ideologues of these parties are time-serving bureaucrats of the old guard reeling with nostalgic reminiscence for an ignominious period in our recent past history.

Silanyo, the longest serving minister of economy of Barre’s regime, jumped out of the bandwagon only after learning that he had fallen grace with the strongman. Silanyo’s political record is marred with mediocre performance, endless tactical maneuvers, lack of steady stance and incapacity to lead people and inspire confidence on others. No wonder that he lost presidential election to a relatively obscure Rayaale with dark, ignominious past.

Ill-read and ill-educated, Faysal is an ignoble demagogue who made himself the laughing stock of Somalis of all walks of life. Unpopular in his home turf, he is known to have a loose tongue for venomous rhetoric and thoughtless diatribe. There are ample empirical evidences to suggest that Faysal had collaborated with Siad Barre’s military regime during the height of the Hargeisa uprising in the early eighties. He was known as the right-hand-man of the late Gen. Mohamed Hashi Gani, the ruthless military strongman, who ruled Hargeisa with iron-fist during much of early 1980s. Former senior officials of Siad Barre’s notorious NSS and members of the executive committee of the former Somali National Movement(SNM) are of the view that Faysal served the regime as a valuable informer, spying on the activities of the UFO youth activists - the forerunners of the SNM. Faysal was regarded by the SNM as a traitor of the worst kind and an accomplice of gross human rights abuses." ...

There you have it. The unadulterated fact of life in my part of the world.

Waaheen

RedSea   

Qudhac, you are different creature dear,now you are denying the fact that he commited crimes against the peoople of SL,you must be out of your mind,it's well documented in way of eye witnesses.After all he was a NSS leader in Berbera,what do you think his main duty was to better the lives of the people,come on son?

The fact that he won the elections whether he got the majority of his votes in Berbera doesnt' indicate that this guy hasn't commited crimes against the people,he did infact commited crimes.one must ask how this guy got here then? well former president of SL,Mohamed Haji Ibrahim Igal made him his vice president to show the tribes from Awdal that SL was serious about its pursuing of peaceful coexistance of the SL community,almost a way to satify the "minority" tribe in Awdal.

Another man is the current minister of Agriculture,he himself admited to killing countless civilians during the Siyad Barre regime,however,my point isn't even to bring to surface those who commited autoricities,but it's to show that these people mostly have dark past as well current corruption within the system that they wouldnt' be able to lead SL to the future,we need better leaders,and better government.The solution lies within God fearing individual like Sh.Mustafe X.Ismail or Sh.Dirir or at least knowleadgeable individuals who are honest and trustworthy.

AYOUB   

There you have it. The unadulterated fact of life in my part of the world.

Waaheen [/QB]

Say "hi" to everyone to everyone in cloud cuckoo land.

Red Sea

Have the Sheikhs (Mustafe or Cali) said they want to rule?