Sign in to follow this  
nuune

LIVERPOOL IN THE FINAL, CHELSEA OUT,

Intel   

Originally posted by Dhurwaa:

There were minutes left befor they could be in the final but Ambrosini had other plans.

it was gonna go xtratime

N.O.R.F   

Bring-em out bring-em out!

Milan can be beaten, a master tactician like Rafa shall be prepared. Its evident that Milan do not like other teams getting down the wings and doubling up on Cafu/Maldini. They are not very good in the air from set pieces.

The dream shall go on, for another 3 weeks at least. I'm confident of beating Milan.

The game was amazing and Chalsea got ataste of its own medicine which is always score one or two goals and defend all the way. Im afraid Lpool did the same to them and now Muhooohoooo knows what it feels like. I love the result but boy was the last Gud shot almost gave me a heart attack and I can just imagine what the real Lpool fans felt like.

Well done to Lpool......Im sure they can take on AC Milan without aproblem esp. after last nights perfomance against PSV. I would have been worried had it been PSV but AC! Naaaa Donkeys I tell ya.

WingA   

Am sorry to burst the bubble but its gonna be a good game and Milan will come out on top..

am happy for liverpool but Milan are gonna do something special.. they have to pull something out the bag now with that display..

Carragher Vs Shevci

Gattuso Vs Gerrard

Garcia Vs Kaka

Pirlo Vs Alonso

the list goes on but we'll have to wait and see..

Viking   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Bring-em out bring-em out!

Milan can be beaten, a master tactician like Rafa shall be prepared. Its evident that Milan do not like other teams getting down the wings and doubling up on Cafu/Maldini. They are not very good in the air from set pieces.

Northerner,

Don't be mistaken sxb, Milan are beatable but they are usually their own enemies. Wingers are not the way to stop Milan; Man U's Ronaldo and Giggs were stopped effectively in both legs and they usually don't come much stronger than that.

What I think hapenned last nite was that Milan players thought the tie was in the bag and it looked like they were all thinking of the Juve game this weekend. Four games remain and the two giants go head-to-head at the San Siro this weekend; they have the same amount of points and the Italian league cannot be won on goal difference. This game has been talked about for a long time and would most likely decide who wins the league.

The two worst performances by Milan were against PSV. This came after stunning performances against Man U and Inter and also leading the league. Milan players were almost disrepsectful towards PSV and they were very close to being punished.

I feel for PSV but like I always say...if you don't take your chances against big sides you are going to be punished.

For the final...Milan will go back to 4-4-2 and bring in Crespo. They would probably have wrapped up the league title (or lost it) by then and L'pool will have to play differently because Milan can not be locked out like they did with Juve and Chelsea.

Forza Milan!

Sunday May 8th 1:45pm Milan v Juventus on British Eurosport

nuune   

All that matters to me is "Liverpool in the finals and Chelasea out" :D

as Mourinho said, Liverpool will have no problem winning the the final(how did he know, crazy talkative man), mourinho is with us, he has no other choice, he wants Liverpool to win :D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Rooney:

Am sorry to burst the bubble but its gonna be a good game and Milan will come out on top..

Put your money where your mouth is mate...this is history in the making...five times....I bet Manure (Man U) wont be able to achieve that record....get used to it this is what headlines will look like...

f8578f3d8f82197d3fbd60050de659a2-image.j

BOB   

Nuune,

I am with you this time and I have a funny feeling that Liverpool will nick it (Sorry Viking) AC rode their luck against PSV but I am sure they can't be lucky three consecutive times.

but please whatever happens don't tell me Gerrard will do this or that because Luis Garcia is the main man for Liverpool especially in Europe and I will be surprised if he didn't win Liverpool Player of the Season Award as he scored vital goals time and time again against some of the elite teams in Europe and as far as I am concerned his goal against Juve was the best goal in the champs league this season. (Sorry Ronnie)

Once again Good Luck to you sxb and to the rest of the lads Northerner,Ngonge and Jumatatu, its about time Reds won their respect back and revived their reputation in Europe and get the monkey (United) off their back along the way.

PS. Soma_Inc sorry brah, I told you champs league was beyond Chelsea' reach this year and Rafa Benitez and Liverpool finally discovered how to put one over Maurinho.

now go on and destroy Man Utd for Liverpool and Arsenal because the only thing we all have in common is HATING United with passion. :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

let the hating flow.. its music to my ears..

my brother is BIG liverpool, hes been waiting a long time for this and am going to hate.. Norf, show these boyz..

Kaka or Garcia??

BOB   

Today we gave Liverpool a footballing lesson in Highbury, we taught them how to play this beautiful game called football properly and killed their dream of finishing 4th on the table in the process while cementing our usual spot which is second but guys don't despair we will beat Everton on Wednesday just to prove that we got nothing against you ;) .

I admit I was disappointed in Liverpool performance as they never looked like a team in Uefa Champs Lge final or should I say "Not Up For It" to say the least because after watching a great match in Serie A between AC Milan Vs Juve earlier I was hoping for a similar kind of match with all the drama and intensity but credit to Liverpool for finally waking up after perhaps Benitez gave them an earful but unfortunately by that time it was already too late and young Fabregas just decided to rub it in by making sure Liverpool’s dream remained just a dream but I am sure if you asked Wenger he'll tell you "Zat Vosan't on Ze script :D ."

Juve won today thanks to Trezeguet header which means the title is going to Turin once again but I thought AC Milan deserved to get something out of the game had Mr Collina not denied them what was a two legitimate penalties.

Yep Yep Barca won 2-0 against Valencia thanks to the Goofy Genius and the elected Pachichi winner Sammy Et'o and i am sure now the title is theirs as Real will be away to Sevilla next week and i am expecting them to drop points there just like they expected Barca to drop points today.

in other words Today Was A Good Day for me. smile.gif

Peace,Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

It was a cr*p performance, Liverpool are a yoyo club, you just dont know what to expect these days. we are in the CL final, but we must also be competitive domestically.

Viking   

BOB,

AC Milan were denied two penalties and lost the game in the end. They didn't score in the chances they had and therefore deserved to lose. Now that they seem to have lost the Scudetto to Juve, the CL final should be even more entertaining. Can't wait!

Barca is flying high! Valencia looked like a wounded animal when Barca struck to stunning goals in about 60 seconds. Barca all the way!

Infinity   

chelsea should be happy with 2 cups for this season

as for liverpool beating chelsea.. well wht can i say.. liverpool lost couple of times against chelsea in this season and one of them snatched the carlin cup under their noses

"N"

definitly liverpool has no chance against ac milan but i hope Lpool takes the cup against ac.. they deserv it

mojam   

It seems like Juventus are getting closer and closer to getting that 3rd star on their jerseys. Yes, they will only need 2 more scudettis if they win this years to bring their total to 30. Very impressive.

but who cares about the scudetti when Milan is chasing its 7th CL title.