Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: Fighting kills 7

xiin,

Seriously, I asked honest question walaahay. These Caanoole guys are new to me. so little explaining would not hurt booowe.

Ps, xiinow, duke is agreeing with you lately more often. :D did you notice that.

^^What's wrong with Duke agreeing with me, Duco? Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

As for Caanoole, time will explain to you boowe. Nothing passes right, to praphrase the Arab poet, if the daylight sun is in dispute.

Xiinfaniin xaalada daji adeer waad xiimeysaaye. Ciidanbaa kusoo duuley beel ah cabdalla biroole, dagaalka saas ayuu ku dhacay. Waa run waxaa kala dhexgalay qoloda Xassan Turki. Arintiina xal ayaa loo helay, nin waliba meeshii ka yimid ayuu aadey.

FYI: Ragaan caanoole ayaa la isku oranjirey.. Qolada hada keentey furqaan ayaa firqa hada ka noqotey. waa tol dirirey, heshiinayana hadeer..

Nina meel cidna hubkadhigis kuma sameynin. Adeer Kuma faaneyno cidbaan jabiney ama aan ka adkaaney. Arintu wey iska cadahay... Ninkii dhoof kuyimi bey geeridu dhibeysaa! :D

Any way, the argument will never stop, but the fact is that any camp belongs to specific clans so at the end, two different clans fought, and Now i hear there is more militia mobilization and new alliance is been created by the Raskanobin group are allied themselves with the Awramale group, whether is true or not only time will tell.

Another point is that CARAB IYO GOWS BAA WAX ISUGU DHOW,WAANA IS QANIINAAN, That I mean, if two H**** clans fights then that is not new, so people shouldn’t make meal of it, even though these two know each other so well [W******* and Ma********] :D:D

Gabbal   

The "talks" have been concluded.

Al Shabaab has completely usurped power from Ras Kambooni just like I hinted.

Al Shabaab has given themselves 100% of the power in Kismaaayo just as I outlined they would as well.

MVP   

Originally posted by Gabbal:

Sources please.

every one has a wish, therefore yo free to speak what you wish to happen