Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: Fighting kills 7

Dhubad.   

So this is not a war between two Islamic groups but rather Militia Beeleed who wants to displace some locals so that they can have a bargaining chip later on? Interesting!

...And what does Turki want? I believe the only legit Islamic group with no hidden agenda is Al-Shabaab so if people of Kismaayo want Islamic rule they should go for Alshabaab if not let the killing spree begin !!

Dhubad, after all that, u still in confusion, how come, the fighting is not about TWO Islamic militia but between TWO CLANS, one is hiding behind the Islamic Banner and the other one is simply defending themselves, is that hard to understand... :D:D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Gabbal is wrong. Clan has nothing to do with this. The Kismayo admin that was set up before came to expire. It was commissioned for six months. It was between three Islamic entities; Alshabab, Caanoole, and Kambooni groups.

Now both Kambooni and Canoole groups are demanding a new admin be established. Alshabaab is agreeing in principle but is suggesting few modifications. This fight i have no clue how it started but the city was tense past few weeks.

Gabal as always is good at injecting tribal politics where it does not belong

Nice try. smile.gif

Horn is under-playing Caanoole's influence while you and Duke are doing the opposite because...

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Gabbal is wrong. Clan has nothing to do with this. The Kismayo admin that was set up before came to expire. It was commissioned for six months. It was between three Islamic entities; Alshabab, Caanoole, and Kambooni groups.

Now both Kambooni and Canoole groups are demanding a new admin be established. Alshabaab is agreeing in principle but is suggesting few modifications. This fight i have no clue how it started but the city was tense past few weeks.

Gabal as always is good at injecting tribal politics where it does not belong

Nice try.
smile.gif

Horn is under-playing Caanooloe's influence while you and Duke are doing the opposite because...
Ayoub,

And I thought I was the only one on SOL who noticed the Xiin/Duke double-punch with Emperor arriving a late third :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Gabbal:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

^X. Turki's family is in fast mobilization I hear in anticipation of invasion from Kismaayo. Not sure.

Fast mobilization would mean the talks have broke down. I was aware there were hostilities but what you are saying seems to be an escalation.
Gabbal, I will be very much appreciative if you elucidate for us the concialitional processes unleashed to maintain this patch-work of intricate coalition - seems the use of religion amix with politically expedient and clanist intentions, has alerted the defenders of Buulo Xaaji to take up arms in response. Perhaps, X. Turki's lot too saw the inherent danger in remaining in such a coalition to rule Kismaayo - including areas that come within the Lower Jubba. Perhaps, you should expound their theory on the heart of the matter. What is, in a nutshell, the problem?

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

^So basically natives were attacked by expansionist invaders and they fought back? And if so, ha iska dhiciyaan wixii duulaan ugu yimaadda. I believe they are in their natural right to defend their lands to the last man - diin or not.

Soo adigii ahaa nin nabadeed, maxay tahay ha la diriro? The natives used to be very subtle and accepting, what happened to them lately is beyond me! Go'nayay ahayne reerka waranka ka leexi.
Gheele, sometimes even the pacifist finds a great service to justice in 'defensivist fight' - the kind of which you must wage for the preservation of dear life, and land. I, in no way propagate war upon the undeserved, peaceful folks in many parts of Somalia, but in this case, I guess the old addage of: 'Nimaan shanta kaa reebin, sharci kaama reebo' suffices. Buulo Xaaji and others in the lower Jubbas currently face the problem of fending off 'the utilization of Islamic sharia' masking deeper and sinister clan motives. So, and I might be wrong, 'Mucaskar Faaruuq' aka Caanoole stands to these charges? Only Allah knows, but whatever the case, I hope both sides of this conflict will halt all hostilities and seek to solve the tensions through the path Nabadeyn. All I know is that the natives of Buulo Xaaji and it's environs have thus far avoided any engagement in war against others or themselves. They were known to be peaceful people and whatever has necessitated the need (on their part) to commence a fight - regardless of whether they are in the right or wrong - must be investigated. no one simply declares war for the pleasure of it! No! There must a percieved existential threat - in this case perhaps it could be in the nature of expansionism.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by King_Sasa:

Dhubad, after all that, u still in confusion, how come, the fighting is not about TWO Islamic militia but between TWO CLANS, one is hiding behind the Islamic Banner and the other one is simply defending themselves, is that hard to understand...
:D:D

lol@King, that is what I said soo maha? re-read it man re-read it man!

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

What is going on here. A lot of nonsense exchanged in this thread. What a fabrication and lies loool.

This land conflict is about the people of Buula Xaaji against an invading Clan group claiming to install an islamic administration.

DHAGAYSO----Wareysi Xasaaasi ah oo aanu la yeelaney Afayeenka Beelaha *****/***** oo ka hadlay dagaaladii ka dhacay deegaanka Cabdalla Biroole

wiilka, adiga ma waalatey. qaabilka dagaalamey reer sanaag maaho. reer sanaag iyo canoole isku qabiil waaye. aan ku xasuusiyo, Buulo-Xaaji Faroole qabiilkiisa aa 120 years deganaa. reerka keliya oo la dego waa Galdogob dadkeeda.

qabiilka sanaag, caanoole iyo sool hal qabiil kuligood waaye. dadka walaalaha eh cadaawad ha ka dhex abuurin wiilyoow ordaayo. Caanoole qabiilka ee isku dhaceen Reer Sanaag maaho hadii aadan adiga ka dhigeen. sheekada oo 1999 bilaamatey dhiig ma badaleeso. dadkaa lab qabiil kala duwan waaye hadii runta la sheego.

[ April 22, 2009, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^yaa idin dulmiyey oo ka eed sheeganee?

cuqdad iska saar aboowe. cid wax ku yeeshay oo ku yeeli karto maleh. hadii labo maleeshiyo isku dhaceen, inuu qabiil kaa hadliyo waa foolxumo aboowe. meel laguu raaco yeelo oo principle lahoow aan aheen reer hebelkeena aa la dulmiyey.

caanoole iyo shabaab iyo turki iyo kuwa kaleto ee is ceerceersanaayo kuligood dulmiga waa ka buuxaa. maleeshiyo kheer ma leh. adigan Ilaaheey ma tihid oo runta iyo waxa dhaceey ma ogid. hal reer keliya ha ku eedeen dulmiga. qabyaalad iyo dhiiga inuu ku kaco reer hebel dartiis (reer hebel oo weliba la-sheegato ah oo wax dhiig run ah idinka dhexeenin) ma ahin.

Dandureey--- marka hore aflagaadada iyo gafka beel loo geysanaaya waa ceeb. Waa run dadkoo dhan waa walaalo. Beesha Raaxoole, Hilo Carmo, Cabdalla biroole, Buulo xaaji, iyo deegaamo kaloo jubada hoose iyo beesha Sanaag waa waloolo. Runtiina kuwa caanoole waa sidoo kale dad walaala ah oo aan kala dheereyn. Qofka cuqdada qabiilka ka qabo waa adiga dabcan oo qabiil meesha ku caayay oo sheegato ku sheegay… Adigu armaad sheegato tahay iyaga waa la hubaayoo la yaqaanaaye. :D

Dan: Waxaan soo xusuustey Dr. Gacma-dheere (Mayor ku xigeenki hore ee Kismaayo) oona kasoo jeeda beesha lagu weerarey deegaanka Cabdalla Biroole shalay… ayaa waxaa wareystey wariye kusugan Muqdisho markii ay fatahaadihii ka dhaceen Jubada Hoose earlier 2007. Malaha hadii aad dhagaysato wareysiga hinaasigaagii ayaa uun sii laba kacleyndoono..

Dhagayso....Baaq ay direen reer Buulaxaaji/Cabdalla Biroole,una direen kuwa aad adiga u taqaan sanaag iyo bari

by the way.. if you would’ve listened to the hornafrik radio yesterday morning.... the interview of sultan hussien of the attacked region….wax kalaad oranlahayd.

NASSIR   

No end in sight to our mayhem. Our problems are both structural and attitude. Let me try to inject my thoughts from an objective perspective, using this particular case as a springboard to highlight the nature of this incidence, and its recurring mode.

In Post-anarchy Somalia, the people of Bulo-Haji have been denied of their long kinship ties with the Northerners, perhaps, in an attempt to pigeonjole this great clan into a corner of isolation. I think It's a matter of hidden agenda for land grabbing, and Territorial competition for political survival.

The alternative side of this apparent denial subjected on the people of Bulo-haji and Jubooyinka is nothing but fear. Fear that they will form majority in the region and then launch a political campaign to preside over the administration and polity of Jubba-land. Otherwise, there is nothing else to explain this prevalent politics of denial against rer Cabdale Biroole and Qooqaani.

They produced Somali heroes from the day Somalia's struggle for an Independence began. And they have thus far maintained an amicable and peaceful environment with their neighbours throughout the 18 years of tribal war. The Founder of the Great Somalia League, Haji Mohammed, was born of reer Bulo-Haji, though he was born and grew up in Xamar. His party was critical in the Greater Somalia Ideaology and had once wrung SYL members out of their excesses after they were suspected of leaning towards the colonial schemes of Somalia's divide and rule.

Consequently, as it was then, there is no need to defend an indefensible act of aggression by an unholy alliance of an Islamist group. This conflict is no more unusual than the endless violence that marked the Deep South over scarce resources such as Banana and Charcoal. One group tries to invade another clan's territory under the pretext of civilizing administration and then establish a dominion or control over them. This is done, as it has been, to win political participation of future Somali Government. But, the consequences of such attempts have always been disastrous to the Nation and the Somali Republic.

The sooner we allow people their rights and respect and recognize their traditional territory the better we find a comprehensive solution for Somalia's long Anarchy.