Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: capital of Somalia

^^^My friend, these clowns could not take galgaduud, so lets wait, Garowe, killed AL Itixaad it will kill Fuad Shangoole and your delusions.

Also dont cry when these clowns get shott down soon enough

^^^Yes he did he was chased out of Galgaduud a small town called Guriceel and injured.

Now to me Sharif's ********* was a bigger threat than these suicidal ******.

Mogadishu if overun is longer a capital and the world will have to do business with Hargaysa and Garowe. Thats the big thing here.

Al Shabaab and the ***** from Sweden will have no real impact.

Originally posted by General Duke:

The Sharif can flee only Garowe.. Thus
we
will welcome him and all the embassies unil he can re liberate Mogadishu...
;)

I wonder what you mean by WE ....... ;)

Why do you guys have to couple/group Hargeisa/Somaliland with everything you wish for your beloved Puntland? Can't your Puntland stand on its own feet? (We know the answer to that one)

You never hear Somaliland/Somalilan ders grouping themselves with Puntland. They seek their part of the pie on their own merits - Cadkaaga gooso, ninyahow & Lugahaaga ku istaag!

This coupling of Somaliland/Puntland is uttered by everyone that hails from Puntland from the President to the 2-yr old. It's flattering but useless.... Magaca iska dhiga!

Che, forget Garowe. Like I told you last week, the world will slowly realize the only path out of the Somali quagmire.

Meanwhile, we'll sit back and wait for the dust to clear...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Yes he did he was chased out of Galgaduud a small town called Guriceel and injured.

And what makes you think that he would not be chased from Mogadishu?!

Fuad Shangoole & Xasan dahir will be defated as they always are.

Anyhow if Sharif losses Mogadishu he can always come too Garowe where he will be safe.

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Why do you guys have to couple/group Hargeisa/Somaliland with everything you wish for your beloved Puntland? Can't your Puntland stand on its own feet? (We know the answer to that one)

You never hear Somaliland/Somalilan ders grouping themselves with Puntland. They seek their part of the pie on their own merits - Cadkaaga gooso, ninyahow & Lugahaaga ku istaag!

This coupling of Somaliland/Puntland is uttered by everyone that hails from Puntland from the President to the 2-yr old. It's flattering but useless.... Magaca iska dhiga!

You seem to be suffering from paranoia. My advice: Take it as compliment.