Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Elders of Puntland Condemn Somaliland for pecipitating war.

RedSea   

Hunguri,

inadeer xanaaqa iska daa, baryahanba waad igu kacsaneed. Wax xun kugu ma odhan inadeer. Dabista kaluunku waa xirfad sida aad sheegtay, laakin majecli markaad anoo ninkale lahaysta intaa darbi gadaashii istaago aad xabado kasoo rido.

lol@ nuclear war head, and missiles. aahahhaha.

I thought Dubia didn't have such.

Dabshid,

We will welcome him indeed with fresh roses just picked from Liberty park in Hargeysa (beerta Xorriyada).

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

It is normal sometimes you get abused or insulted by someone but you have to be patient and address your complaints in some other ways.

Jacayloo, saaxib, ninkani danihiisa ayuu ukulul yey saaxib, laakin kaluun dabasho cay maaha, ileen reer Maydh iyo Xiis ba way dabtaane. Kuwaasna isku qabiil ayaan nahay hadii qabiil laga hadlayo.

RedSea   

The point I am trying to make here is that violence is a violence, whether it's taking place in Sanaag or Xamar. Injustice, corruption, is the same regardless of who is doing and under what name.

When I asked Caamir of the difference between the potential voilence in Sanaag (his home state), which he is highly protesting as result of the tension, and on the other hand the one in Muqdisho which is perpetrated by the Ethiopians 'assisting' the TFG (which he supports) and cheers for loudly.

He put together some thoughts, and here is what he came up with to try to satify a sane mind.

Pointing out to the Sanaag issue Caamr says:

Originally posted by Caamir:

Again, let us not use lopsided analogy in here as Violet already pointed. The Dhahar is a clan war, one clan is raiding another clan's territory and other is dishing out precautionary measures.

...and the chaos in Muqdisho:

There is
[government
in Mogadisho that is trying to establish law and order but it is opposed by
confused insurgents and profiteers

^^^If that is the case, then Somalilan claims Sanaag as part and Parcel of the Jamhuriyah of Somaliland, therefore Dahir Riyale Kahin is trying to bring development to the undevelopmed regions of Sanaag, however he is being opposed by some 'confused' locals, who don't want to be governmend nor want to see progress in their own land.

;)

Aaliyyah   

however he is being opposed by some 'confused' locals, who don't want to be governmend nor want to see progress in their own land.

Red,

I have already mentioned that you are downright rude when it comes to speaking abt the ppl of SSC. Why are you calling us confused???? and please tell me what kind of progress is Somalialand offering to the ppl of SSC that they cant gain through Somalia :rolleyes: . I know the sole purpose you are crying after SSC because somalialnd wants unattainable mythical recognition. That is all I have to say in this matter.

wa salaamu alaikum

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

The point I am trying to make here is that
violence is a violence, whether it's taking place in Sanaag or Xamar. Injustice, corruption, is the same regardless of who is doing and under what name.

When I asked
Caamir
of the difference between the potential voilence in Sanaag (his home state), which he is highly protesting as result of the tension, and on the other hand the one in Muqdisho which is perpetrated by the Ethiopians 'assisting' the TFG (which he supports) and cheers for loudly.

He put together some thoughts, and here is what he came up with to try to satify a sane mind.

Pointing out to the Sanaag issue Caamr says:

quote:

Originally posted by Caamir:

Again, let us not use lopsided analogy in here as Violet already pointed. The Dhahar is a clan war, one clan is raiding another clan's territory and other is dishing out precautionary measures.

...and the chaos in Muqdisho:

There is
[government
in Mogadisho that is trying to establish law and order but it is opposed by
confused insurgents and profiteers

^^^If that is the case, then Somalilan claims Sanaag as part and Parcel of the Jamhuriyah of Somaliland, therefore Dahir Riyale Kahin is trying to bring development to the undevelopmed regions of Sanaag, however he is being opposed by some 'confused' locals, who don't want to be governmend nor want to see progress in their
own land.

;)
Even though I am one against the way our TFG is executing the reconciliation process.. isn't there some truth in Caamir's input?, Don't you know that you clan is represented more in the TFG than Caamir's?. Prior to posting please do some benchmarks against your opinions?.

Here is my disclaimer I still support the idea of ending Ethiopian occupation of our motherland by any means necessary because the way I see it is unlike many see it.. like it or not Ethiopian presence brings more bad than good and it is one of the factors fueling the Somali civil unrest.

RedSea   

Aaliyah,

Wali maad baran sida wax loo akhriyo ayaan umalayn. Read what I have said closely, you are simply being overcharged and throwing flames without having the slightest idea of what one has said. Read read, understand, anaylze at least what is being said sis.

No one is being rude here. I am exposing the truth, and I know the truth hurts to some folks like Caamir, who could careless if Muqdisho is in hell, but would cry out loud when they hear that there is bit of scuffle in Sanaag.

Mansa Munsa,

If you are against the Ethiopian invasion, then read my comments above to Che and Soomaal. Which I stated you have full right to call the Somaliland's troops in Sanaag as aggression.

Secondly, I think you are smart fellow or have seen me around to know how I feel abou these so call 'kinsmen' in the TFG. I don't support the TFG, regardless of who is in there. Whether it's Buubaa or whoever. I don't care in capital letters saaxib, that is the difference between I and caamir.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Aaliyah,

Wali maad baran sida wax loo akhriyo ayaan umalayn. Read what I have said closely, you are simply being overcharged and throwing flames without having the slightest idea of what one has said. Read read, understand, anaylze at least what is being said sis.

No one is being rude here. I am exposing the truth, and I know the truth hurts to some folks like Caamir, who could careless if Muqdisho is in hell, but would cry out loud when they hear that there is bit of scuffle in Sanaag.

Mansa Munsa,

If you are against the Ethiopian invasion, then read my comments above to Che and Soomaal. Which I stated you have full right to call the Somaliland's troops in Sanaag as aggression.

Secondly, I think you are smart fellow or have seen me around to know how I feel abou these so call 'kinsmen' in the TFG. I don't support the TFG, regardless of who is in there. Whether it's Buubaa or whoever. I don't care in capital letters saaxib, that is the difference between I and caamir.

I think our difference is less than I thought as long as you believe that the presence of your militia in Sanaag is an outright aggression against the peace loving people of Sanaag region and the end of Ethiopian occupation in the motherland... all I am trying to highlight here is NONE of us can have in both ways.

Let it be remembered whether we like it or not the TFG is the only political entity that all Somalis are still represented... with that said I hate the way it executes its powers namely inviting our enemy number into the country!...Somali balkanization "iga dheh"

HLD

RedSea   

Manso man (lol)...just playing with your name there little bit.

Saaxib, exactly. NONE of us can have it both ways. Which is what I am saying. Mr. caamir the poster, wants to have it both ways. He wants to support the TFG and calls it angel with wings, yet is against the Somaliland's presence in his area. I am saying you can't advocate for voilence there and peace here.

False, the TFG isn't representing anyone. Who is we man?

But I do agree, on your later details of it.

Buubaa digaagad na kama aha Hargeysa iyo meesha uu ka yimi, markaa xaguu kasocdaa saaxib?

Somaliland is a qabiil driven adminstration ,,,, the TFG is not a qabiil driven administration

what a confusion here ,,,,,,,,,, :D:D

Some ppl don't even know what they are saying or writing ,,,,,,,,,

both these elders need to get jobs! how about if supply them brooms and let them sweep the streets

i think, thats win win situation. they got something to do and we dont have to take their bs. deal!!