Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Elders of Puntland Condemn Somaliland for pecipitating war.

Hunguri   

Miskiin-Macruuf, you would rather ban me, than run after my posts and keep editing. I really will not stop untill you remain balance and handle your duty in a fair,transparancy manner. I assure you that. Why do u look at a blind eye at such posts, and keep editing others.

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

^lol...mr. shoot and coward lool..

You scream, 'we are peace loving people' "iskaaya daaya, kaluunka aan iska dabanee'. Dhinicuun isu raaca.

PS:-

I care less your bans and edits, however. You cant stop a bird from singing.

Hunguri   

Northner :D . Somalia Dawlad ayaa u dhalatay. And, no one Can stop the Maan-deeq bird from singing :D . Welcome to your rescue Team!!!

Som@li   

Bada cas, Saxb,Yey is coming to Hargaisa, and right now they are preparing the welcoming party,Dont get confused by Somali politics! Somalia will always be ONE!stay tuned! :D

Ms DD   

Dont be like that H. Who is gonna hijack the threads and entertain us? You gotta at least have 1000s posts and have been a member for at least 5months.

We all loose our cool here sometimes but if we are somalis we have to learn to accomodate/listen to others point of view and learn to agree to disagree. There is no one who I disagree more than Duke and Violet but still I try to educate them rather than lose my cool. It is more effective.

It is normal sometimes you get abused or insulted by someone but you have to be patient and address your complaints in some other ways.

I never loose my temper ,,,,, you meet every type in this world and we should be able to take that.

Ms DD   

^^ You are pro. I have seen how you handle mucaaradiinta of Jacelbaro. Well done. Here is nacnac.

:D Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope Hunguri hasn't gone for good now ,,,,, come back old man ,,,, i can't hijack threads alone ,, i always need a back up :D

Som@li   

Hunugri is a valuabe new member, and hope will not leave that easily.

2007 DUBAI SOL NOMADS meeting is coming up, and we need you man!

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

quote:Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

^lol...mr. shoot and coward lool..

Adeer, who is the wiil?

No one is doing the qaylo. I have no reason to, you folks like to cheer when other people's lands have been invaded, however when your little town is under threat. You scream, 'we are peace loving people' "iskaaya daaya, kaluunka aan iska dabanee'. Dhinicuun isu raaca.

Mujahid-*********, I always knew that you would response and vomit like you did now. Let me say one thing here. Kalluunkan aad leedahay reer ayaa dabta. Kalluunku waa xirfad iyo hor-umar. Wax laysku caayana maaha. Waa shaqqo waana ganacsi, waana xadaarad.Hadaad markii waxyar la tuuraba aad qabiil iyo qabyaalad iyo qudhun tufaysid. Waxaad caddaysy inaad tahay politicaly,and *********** corrupted. By the way. I will not complain to the admin and SOL moderators, I will take your skin out of your body and will bombard you with my neuclear war-head missiles. Ciyaalkaagasoo kale waa aqaanaa meesha la qabto. ****** ******** ******** ********

PS:-

Wax intaa ka badan ku odhan maayo.
I wonder what Somalis have against fishers?! :confused:

Ms D&D;

Lol@ "There is no one who I disagree more than Duke and Violet but still I try to educate them rather than lose my cool" :D