Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Elders of Puntland Condemn Somaliland for pecipitating war.

Liibaan   

Bad Cas,

Hadii uu soomaali kugu soo xadgudbay, see uga hadli kartaa ama wax ugu qaban kartaa soomaali kale uu shisheeye kusoo xadgudbay,

1980s miyeey u hadli kareen reer Hergeysa reer ama wax u qaban kareen soomaali galbeed? Hadoo ee roonyihiin beenan arrintaa wali diyaar u aheen ama u jeedin

Soomaali hadaanu nahay anagu aanu hishiino horta Bad Cas, kadib shisheeyaha aanu iska dhicino, horaa loo yidhi gacmo wada jir bay ku gooyaan

war xun maaha in si kastoo wax u jiraan in qofka soomaaliga ahi uu walaalkii wax laqabtu

siduu sheegay soo maal, runtii shaki baa jira bad cas, adi qudhaada walaagaa shakisanyahay

There is no duplicity when one says, why cry and shed crodile tears for your home region, when you on the other hand insist that the Xabashi killing done in Southern Somalia is justified.

There is huge a duplicity in most of your contributions in this section, so stop insisting

Both che and soo maal have mentioned it

Waxaan lagaa dalbaday inaadan dhibaatooyin aan shaqo isku laheen isku xidhin, laakiin wali waad sii wadaa

Some secessionists are advocating for freedom/self-determination/choice of their home region, while they denying same freedom for SSC regions, why for that?

Some are still shedding crodile tears and mourn for their home region because of unfortunate events that took place in 1980s, while they insist and support their clan malitia's invasion over SSC region and the killing of the native population, also they are watching the events that taking place in Mogadishu

Sxb charity starts at home; maybe you should look closer and see the inconsistencies within your self and your camp

I guess wrong is wrong doesn’t matter what one says,

You have condemn the Ethiopian invasion, therefore you are entitled to condemn this one as well.

Who are you? Giving people entitlement to condemn or not condemn

I suggest to you, just express your views

As for me, if Somaliland does wrong doings to Sool and Eastern Sanaag folks,

You still saying “If” , you have a long way to go let

I woud condemn it.

You speaking about future, in the record we didn’t see you condemning the recent Wagaf’ attack on Dhahar, we seen the opposite

I support nor did I ever liked the so called Riyale Kahin or any of his parties' members.

Arrintu ka weyn the symbolic president riyaale (ninka la dhangadeeyo), SSC was there even before riyaale, and it will stay long after he gone unless secessionists stop their unjustified claim over SSC regions

Maya waan iska daynay.

Maxaa isbadalay Bad cas? Sootay arrintu meel fiican kuu marasya maalin dhoweed, mawixii qafqaf qabsadey arrinta wax ka badalay? ninka ugu daran baad aheed ee loo taagwaayey

Mida kale, are you the spokes person of the secessionists?

It’s better if speak for yourself, or do you afraid to oppose your camp,

Provide the source?

Waa war fiican, nabad baaba ka dhalanasa woqooyiga arrintaa hadii ee runtahay, taariikh cusub oo jaar wanaag ah baa bilaabmasa

Sayidunaa,

If Somaliland won't secure the border, then Puntland will secure its own. either way, peaceful means is impossible.

Waa runtaa, markaa red sea waa uu iska hadlayaa, haduunan 150 km ka baxeen, waa in snm malitia ka huleeshaa Adhicadeeye oo ku noqdaan degaanadoodii, hadii kale nabad buuxda kama dhalanaso woqooyiga oo arrintu waxey iska ahaanasaa " Status quo" ilaa xal waara laga helayo.

Som@li   

Bada Cas, waa ku sarantahaye iska dhici, meeshan qof walba mabda'iisu waa cad yahay,waxaana laga dhadhansadaa qoraalkiisa, You must show symphathy to both the killing of civilians at Mogadishu, and as well other parts of the country,like in Dhahar. Then people will see you as true Mujaahid.

It is obvious the opportunists in Hargaisa and their supporters want the rest of Somalia to rot,and for any Somali government coming back scares the hell out of them.

as for the Puntland Elders, Shame on them, they should speak, and show their support for the people in Mogadishu.but again if they speak, they will lose their paycheck for Adde.

SOO MAAL   

Red sea iyo Garaad

Hadaba shakiga badan iska saara,

Red sea, caamir iyo dadkale oo aad la xisaabtamasid dib nuugu dhig

Adna sidoo kale Garaad, red sea iyo dadkale oo aad la xisaabtamasid dib nuugu dhig

Waayo xisaabtu mid kheyr leh maaha oo laga soo horka laabanayo, markaa wixii danta guud ku jirtu haa laga shaqeeyo

Markaa hada waxaa la joogaa wakhti dibu hishiisiin, bal ilaa iyo inta ee wax iska badalayaan arrimaha cakiran ee somaliya

NASSIR   
Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Well, what goes around comes around. I don't know why you of all people have to cry foul about SLand's invasion of your home region, because quite honestly you support the Xabashi invasion of Xamar.""

Somaliland unceremoniously raided parts of Sanag. and it did it by walking furtively behind paid men it trusted will swim its troops against the tidal wave it might encounter on their way to Dhahar. The assurances of such by the quislings took on unexpected turn as the "strong man" and his rag tag militia fled local forces in the second battle. It turned out to be the most dishonourable defeat from the most hapless hazards. The discomfiture of the faceless mobs that ensued tried to pin the responsibility on many things hard to define and identify.

Again, let us not use lopsided analogy in here as Violet already pointed. The Dhahar is a clan war, one clan is raiding another clan's territory and other is dishing out precautionary measures. There is government in Mogadisho that is trying to establish law and order but it is opposed by confused insurgents and profiteers.

till next time.

Sayid   

Sxb, taa ONLF halkan kama socoto oo inta badani ma xiiseeyaan. Tigreeda waa taa la siiyay Soomaali Galbeed, Xamarna waa taa ku socota, markaa odoyaasha Puntlaantu hadalkoodu kaba xiiso badan.. :D

Lake   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Lake:

quote:

Originally posted by Violet:

Castro;

There is/was nothing indiscriminate about the bombings. They purposely targeted certain areas of Xamar.

Now that that is out of the way, I don't think they'll be condemning the bombings anytime soon.

Doesn't she remind you off.....

"They purposely targeted certain areas" was a gold lol
You were watching a video on youtube and I was the first person you thought of? What can I say, I'm really flattered.
:D
That explains your meaningless one-liners and kindergarten antics, but sorry, I'm not interested. Take some time, get a towel, and wipe that egg off your face.
smile.gif
You sound exactly like her...Don't be offended to be compared to her.

And I'll hand you a towel so you can wipe the nut off your face. Fair enough?

Something is fishy ,,,,,,,,,,,, why the puntland is making all that noice and qaylo ,,, and trying to abaabul the odayaasha ???

They must be knowing something ,,,,,,,,,,

I'm waiting ,,,,,,,

A.J.   

I cant understand why they keep crying about an impending war. if Somaliland wanted a war they would be on it right now but that is not what is happening so why these puntland folk crying all the time?

RedSea   

Garaad Canood:

Adeer sowtaan ku idhi, markaan Garaadom wax kasheego isoo doono. This conversation is between I and mr. Caamir. Stay out of it please. Because I know if I engage anything with you, you will start to spin out of control for no apparent reason.

So now let me reach the bottom of this, with mr. Caamir offcourse.

Not Soomaal, not Che, not other folks from Sanaag or Sool, but Mr. Caamir himself.

Dabshid,

What Somali government? you see this is exactly what I am talking about. What government is there?

The puppet regime that has dragged the Xabashi whom commited mass killings in Muqdisho, is that in your own words what can be described as Somalil government? come on man, give us a break, because quite honestly you don't know what you are talking about.

Now, mr. Caamir.

The reason I am interested in getting an answer from you isn't because I just want this for the fun of it. But i want to make YOU realize what is like to be on the shoes of another. In order for one to realize other people's pain or fear, they must present themselves in their own state, which they might exist. That is the assertion I am making here sir. Which is how does is feel as someone from Sanaag, which is being under threat from Somaliland. In meanwhile you are cheering on for the xabashi invasion of Xamar. Doesn't the fear of peace being lost in your home region, the same as the peace that was lost in Xamar?

Abdullahi Yusuf is a thug, a gang, criminal, he has no right to drag Ethiopians to kill other Somalis, you haven't acknowledged that yet. This isn't according to me, this is according to the somalis in Muqdisho, you justify one and cry foul against the other. Adkayso, numberkaaga xejiso.

you go on by saying, he is legit president and Ethiopia is there to assist him. Well, how would it feel, if I have said Riyale Kahin is legit President and thus has a legitimate right to order his troops to cause mass killings, loot, rape, and force people from their homes in Sanaag, your respective region, how would that feel sir?

I await CLEAR answers sir.

:D but then again, who am I kidding? you already gave your answer. Somaliland is clan which is invading another clan's territory, while the people of Xamar are 'confused' insurgents against teh 'government'. I think I have rested my case. In that case Go Riyale Go. :rolleyes:

Hunguri   

Waar wiilku waa idinka qayliyee ha isugu tagina dee :D .

PS:-

I guess, each one of those guys have his own opinion and this is a simple forum made for debates and discusions. Freedom of speech :D . dulqaad,dabacsanaan,daganaansho, always play a major role in some1's debate smile.gif . Peace !

RedSea   

^lol...mr. shoot and coward lool..

Adeer, who is the wiil?

No one is doing the qaylo. I have no reason to, you folks like to cheer when other people's lands have been invaded, however when your little town is under threat. You scream, 'we are peace loving people' "iskaaya daaya, kaluunka aan iska dabanee'. Dhinicuun isu raaca.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Sayid:

Sxb, taa ONLF halkan kama socoto oo inta badani ma xiiseeyaan. Tigreeda waa taa la siiyay Soomaali Galbeed, Xamarna waa taa ku socota, markaa odoyaasha Puntlaantu hadalkoodu kaba xiiso badan..
:D

What is your position. I am against the Tigray, yet I am siding with the pro Tigray TFG members here on debates isn't going to fly here. You have to stand up agaisnt those whom you disagree with.

Sayid   

Mujaahid,

TFG and Puntland are two different things altogether. I've talked about the support of the Puntland odoyaasha and the hawd, has nothing to do with the Mogadishu. There are something called anti TFG Puntlanders and a lot of them. :D

I've stated over and over, if are words ever make way....

Anyway, good luck with Somaliland and Anti-Somaliland stance, the ball is on your both courts.... :confused:

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

^lol...mr. shoot and coward lool..

Adeer, who is the wiil?

No one is doing the qaylo. I have no reason to, you folks like to cheer when other people's lands have been invaded, however when your little town is under threat. You scream, 'we are peace loving people' "iskaaya daaya, kaluunka aan iska dabanee'. Dhinicuun isu raaca.

Mujahid-*********, I always knew that you would response and vomit like you did now. Let me say one thing here. Kalluunkan aad leedahay reer ayaa dabta. Kalluunku waa xirfad iyo hor-umar. Wax laysku caayana maaha. Waa shaqqo waana ganacsi, waana xadaarad.Hadaad markii waxyar la tuuraba aad qabiil iyo qabyaalad iyo qudhun tufaysid. Waxaad caddaysy inaad tahay politicaly,and *********** corrupted. By the way. I will not complain to the admin and SOL moderators, I will take your skin out of your body and will bombard you with my neuclear war-head missiles. Ciyaalkaagasoo kale waa aqaanaa meesha la qabto. ****** ******** ******** ********

PS:-

Wax intaa ka badan ku odhan maayo.

[ April 30, 2007, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]