Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Elders of Puntland Condemn Somaliland for pecipitating war.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^ Xoogsade, atheer, you need to learn, as I did, to get past the accusations of clannism. First, you could never prove them. Second, they dull the discussion and distract from the real issues at hand.

What motivates the TFG supporters to never question what they see of senseless violence against muqdisho residents and their destruction? How can they justify their continued support? I would like to know.

A.J.   

Puntland have to stop crying now, it is getting pathetic. if they dont want a war then it wont happen> Simple as that

RedSea   

Castro, Xoogsade,

I think Violet has a point here in one case at least.

Our dear ms. Violet has denounced her support for the TFG, which by God every sane being can see their wrong doings. However in this thread Violet's position has nothing to do with the TFG but rather Pland state which perhaps she hails from. She has the right to stick up for her region, therefore quit with the labeling and binding her with the TFG which she has withdrawn her support long ago.

Tanag you guys.

Secondly to mr. Caamir,

I have to ask, what is the matter dear, what is this sudden Mandella showing up?

I thought you could careless of the Xabashi tanks in Xamar, and you rather said that they were there to 'assist' the government.

Well, what goes around comes around. I don't know why you of all people have to cry foul about SLand's invasion of your home region, because quite honestly you support the Xabashi invasion of Xamar.

You shall stop support the puppet regime supported by ruthless killer Melez, and we shall all come out against the Somaliland plan of attack in Eastern Sanaag. Fair enough?

^^^Why don't the president of Somaliland condemn the Ethio Invasion?

I heard Siilaanyo from the oppoistion party , but the head of the state along with the parliament are silent?

And by the way, what does attacking Sanaag has to do with Ethio invasion of Xamar?

Either you agree with the Sland aggression on the eastern tribes or you don't. Their stance on Xamar events is beside the point.

RedSea   

Che,

You asking me about Somaliland' president, may he rott in hell for all I care. Adeer you are making me seem I am the spokes person of mujrimiin lot. He is a mujrim.

As for your angery, meaningless sentiments. The poster is who I was addressing.

The poster is the one that cheers for the killing of the people in southern Somalia particulary Xamar, he justifies the EThiopian involvement, therefore my point is to HIM.

He is worried for his kinsmen and not worried for the people in Xamar. That is the point I am trying to make.

As for you, calm the heck down, and understand where I am coming from playa.

^^^^Nobody is angry duqa, I just don't like duplicity. You can appeal to his senses without throwing his lot into the mix. If every body from his region agreed with his stance, your comments would have been justified, but that's not the case here.

SOO MAAL   

First, I agree that elders of Puntland should speak against the Ethiopian invasion in Somalia; because its very important that our elders make their voices heard,

but to criticize only Puntland I think its bit unfair, those who only criticizing Puntland have other motives and not honest to themselves

I think all of us, we should work on uniting divided Somali people against the real enemy of Somali people, instead of taking every opportunity to attack and score political points against nomads from specific regions whether they are Somaliland, Puntland, SSC, Bay/Bakool, Juba, Shabeele, Banaadir

Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa Baroortu Orgiga ka weyn

I don’t understand why Somali elders, educated people,waxgaradka, politicians from Awdal, Woqooyi Galbeed, Togdheer, sool, Sanaag, Bari, Mudug, Shabelle, bay, bakool, Gedo, juba are silent about recent events???

I cannot believe like mma said in another thread, that there no mass demonstrations against Ethiopian invasion in Somalia in Borame, Hergeysa, Barbara, Burco, Ceerigaabo, Laascaanood, Las qorey, Boosaaso, Garowe, Galkacyo, Baladweyne, Badhabo, Kismaayo

What happen to our brothers in Djibouti, Arab World, and Muslim Ummah

Where are so-called Somali lawmakers? Members of Somali transitional parliament, members of Puntland parliament, members of Somaliland parliament

Oo waa maxay juugba la iskuma dhahayo

maxaa dhacay soomaalidu iskuma naxasee

masaasaa Mugadihsu lagu daawanayaa?

Somali people where they are should know that silence means agreement

Red sea,

Invading a land is wrong whether its done by Melez or waqaf, the adhicadeeye/dhahar conflict and other conflicts between Somalis for the last two decades, allowed Ethiopia’s invasion of Somalia

Melez waxuu ka faaideesanayaa kala qeybsanaanta dadka soomaaliyeed ee eheed inay walaala noqdaan inta ee ayagu isku duulaayaan,

You shall stop support the puppet regime supported by ruthless killer Melez, and we shall all come out against the Somaliland plan of attack in Eastern Sanaag. Fair enough?

thats good, but I don't think your fellow somalilanders will do the same, because Mogadishu current crisis is only 4 monsths old, while the SSC conflict is 18 years old

lakiin arrintu caamir kaliya maaha ee dhibaatu baahsan oo soomaalida oo dhan bey heysata

I heard Siilaanyo from the oppoistion party, but the head of the state along with the parliament are silent?

Riyaale did congratulated Melez for invading Mogadishu, saying we support Ethiopia for helping south Somalia

Even Siilaanyo didn’t denounce Ethiopia, he only condemned TFG, there is difference I guess,

Somali president and Somaliland’s parliament speaker were reported in Addis Ababa, doing business with Melez, maybe they were there because of Ziyaara

Cadde said Ethiopia came to support Somali government, so they were invited

Afqudhac only blamed Eritrea for destabilizing Somalia while he ignored Ethiopia

Maybe we get the leaders we deserve, because both mujrims Riyaale and Yusuf think they are elected leaders

And by the way, what does attacking Sanaag has to do with Ethio invasion of Xamar?

Ma la yaabtay, maybe riyaale is attacking poor people of Dhahar because they are collaborators of Ethiopia

I think Riyaale should attack Addis Ababa instead

He is worried for his kinsmen and not worried for the people in Xamar. That is the point I am trying to make.

Most of Somalis including SOLers are selfish who don’t care about other people

Anuu wxaan u maleenayaa soomaalidu inta badan wey kala shaki san yihiin, markaa shaki haa la iska saaro

I just don't like duplicity.

Che, most Somalis are hypocrites, red sea waaba luugu qaatay

Garan meysid ka run sheegaya

SOO MAAL   

I appeal to all somali people from Somaliland, Puntland, SSC, Bay/Bakoo,Gedo, Hiiraan, Juba and Shabeele regoins to help people of the capital Mogadishu and long forgotten occupied western Somalia In their current crisis?

Yaa og behri qolada booska Mugadishu ku jirasa

iska ilaawa maamulada TFG, somaliland puntland waxba ma soo wadaan

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

The Four Oxen and the Lion

A Lion used to prowl about a field in which Four Oxen used to dwell. Many a time he tried to attack them; but whenever he came near they turned their tails to one another, so that whichever way he approached them he was met by the horns of one of them. At last, however, they fell a-quarrelling among themselves, and each went off to pasture alone in a separate corner of the field. Then the Lion attacked them one by one and soon made an end of all four.

"Those oxen are too good friends to suit me," said a hungry lion. "They are never far apart, and when I am near them they turn their tails to one another and show long sharp horns on every side. They even walk down to the river together when they become thirsty. If I could catch one of them by himself, I should have a feast."

But one day the oxen had a quarrel.

"The grass is freshest over in the valley," said one of them. "Let us go there."

"Oh, I don't like the grass there," said another. "It is better on the side of the hill. Let us spend the day there."

"I do not want to climb the hill," said the third ox. "The grass right here suits me best."

"I do not like any of the places of which you speak," said the fourth ox. "Come with me and I will find you the best grass you ever tasted."

"I am going to the valley," said the first ox. "You three may go where you please."

"And I shall go to the hill," said the second ox. "I think you are mean not to go with me."

"And I," said the third ox, "shall stay right here. You may all be sorry if you leave me. The lion may catch you."

"I am not afraid of the lion," said the fourth ox; "and if none of you will go with me, I shall go by myself to hunt a better pasture than any of you can find. I am older than you and I know where the best grass grows. You had better follow me."

"We will not do it," said the other three oxen. "You are not our leader if you are older."

So the four oxen separated. One went to the valley. The lion was down by the river and saw him coming. He waited quietly until the ox was very near; then he pounced upon him and killed him.

Then the lion looked about for the other oxen. One of them was feeding on the hill. He saw the lion coining, but, he could not get away. He could not defend himself with only one pair of horns; so he too was killed.

As the other two oxen were far apart, it was an easy matter for the lion to kill them also. And that is the way the quarrel ended.

(from Fifty Famous Fables , by Lida Brown McMurry

RedSea   

Che and Soo maal,

Both of you are totally fine with me. You have condemn the Ethiopian invasion, therefore you are entitled to condemn this one as well.

There is no duplicity when one says, why cry and shed crodile tears for your home region, when you on the other hand insist that the Xabashi killing done in Southern Somalia is justified.

As for me, if Somaliland does wrong doings to Sool and Eastern Sanaag folks, I woud condemn it. I support nor did I ever liked the so called Riyale Kahin or any of his parties' members. As for Caamir, he is big time supporter of Abdullahi Yusuf.

mr. Che, offcourse I am apealing to him, the poster, mr. Caamir, and no one else. pay attention lad. ;)

Why condemn this mr. Caamir, when you don't condemn the killings in Souhern Somalia?

Taleexi   

Some of the comments out here turned out to be a laugh factory, Somalia, give it any name based on your preference, is on the balance. To reverse, what is taking place, needs a will, perseverance and patience from our side. The million dollar question is, are we as a generation capable of of putting our difference aside, at least for moment and try to end the Ethiopian occupation, minimize the tension between SL & Puntland and give at least moral support what is happening in Somali region of Ethiopia?.

Rest assured, We are all singing in a vacuum and guess what, our hope, people, country are all going south.. Put thinks into perspective and do the math

Lake   

Originally posted by Violet:

Castro;

There is/was nothing indiscriminate about the bombings. They purposely targeted certain areas of Xamar.

Now that that is out of the way, I don't think they'll be condemning the bombings anytime soon.

Doesn't she remind you off.....

"They purposely targeted certain areas" was a gold lol

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^So Somaliland is not going to secure "the border"?

Maya waan iska daynay. :D

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Lake:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

Castro;

There is/was nothing indiscriminate about the bombings. They purposely targeted certain areas of Xamar.

Now that that is out of the way, I don't think they'll be condemning the bombings anytime soon.

Doesn't she remind you off.....

"They purposely targeted certain areas" was a gold lol
You were watching a video on youtube and I was the first person you thought of? What can I say, I'm really flattered. :D That explains your meaningless one-liners and kindergarten antics, but sorry, I'm not interested. Take some time, get a towel, and wipe that egg off your face. smile.gif

Sayid   

If Somaliland won't secure the border, then Puntland will secure its own. either way, peaceful means is impossible.

RedSea   

^waryaa sheekada kabax. Tell me about the well excuted mission by the ONLF to kill more than 70 filthy Ethios and some ching chongs.