Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Who does Morgan represent????

One minute Morgan is a wonderful hero and then the next he is evil incarnate. Make up your minds tribalists please.

He never was wonderful, a hero to some yes but wonderful is stretching it. See Yoonis made a very good point.

The issue is that fighting over Kismayu today makes no sense for Morgan specially to fight for the interset of Inda cade and Seraar and the likes. If he does then he will lose what ever support he ever had.. If he does not then there is no need to trouble the hero :D

Rahima   

General,

When you have nothing grounded to argue, circle on words if you so wish but the fact still remains. Morgan is good/bad according to the cheerleaders depending on which side of the qabiil tracks he is on.

Fight for the ‘tol’ and he is a hero, go over to the side of the enemy and he becomes a traitor. Doesn’t matter if he is involved in the same despicable actions (and has the blood of the innocent on his hands) regardless of the side, all that matters is who he commits these actions in support of. This is kind of like Jess. I remember once reading someone refer to him as a traitor and I was confused for a little while, wondering why would he be a traitor? As far I was concerned he was very loyal to his warlord ways, then light bulb, it hit. Duh, he was fighting as the cheerleaders saw it for the enemy.

Listen Rahima, I don't care what you think or say but let me clarify one or two things for you.

moorgan3.jpg

Maxamed Saciid Xirsi "Morgan" was never liked by any of us. He is simply a traitor who used to clean the shoes of Siad Barre.

Some would argue that he is from Puntland but he isn't.

There were wars in Somalia when Siad Barre was overthrown and the vast majority of the people who belonged to clan X had to flee the city because a massacre was unleashed against them not for crimes they have committed but for simply beloning to clan X in other words they were prosecuted because they were "guilty of association".

Then in order to flee the barbaric and indiscrimiate killings clan X went south and established their strong place in Kismaayo and Gedo.

Kismaayo was the traditional home for some of the clans who fled brutal and anarchistic Moqadishu.

The killings didn't stop there because the people who overthrew the government suddenly became bullies and aggressors when they followed clan X into Kismaayo.

In order to defend one's livlihood and possessions Morgan and others were appointed to lead a struggle and defend their families and lives from the evil aggressors.

They were appointed because they had the military expertees to defend their livlihoods but soon they realised that being offensive is the best method of self-defense. They launched attacks some successful others unsuccessful.

Morgan was always a traitor but he was accepted by his clansmen to lead some of the men into battle but he wasn't put in overall charge because people new his traitorous tendencies.

He is accussed of killing the most able military commander who was in overall charge of the armies combating the USC.

People were suspicious of him but no-one could touch him because he was popular with the women.

Many times people wanted to oust him from his later position of the chief commander of Kismaayo but it was prevented because certain sections argued that "Morgan" is being discriminated against because of him simply being from one of the "smaller" subclans of clan Xxxx. Therefore it was decided to keep the peace and unity and to leave him alone.

The biggest crime he committed is that he voluntarily left the city of Kismaayo in 1999 in order to strenghten his lost popularity. He was simply thinking to himself "f I leave the city and the enemy catches it I will defeat them and return glorious so that no-one could ever argue to replace me.

But what he didn't have in his calculations was would he be able to recapture the city from the enemy?

He only recaptured the city in 2001 which he besieged it for 16 hours but he had to leave disgracefully.

People were still nevertheless supporting him ethustically. Money would be collected in their millions but he only used it to womenise, play snooker and chain-smoke.

His downfall became iminent and when he launched an attack on Kismaayo in late 2004 against the wishes of Abdullahi Yusuf he was finally made an outcast. He was barred from becoming an MP and he lost his postition. He was now a broken and disgraced men.

In his anger at the treatment he got from Abdullahi Yusuf he left for Somalia to attack Kismayo in september 2004 and after that he returned to Nairobi until he went earlier this year to Moqadishu.

Simply people knew him very well the people in Kenya were reluctant to give him money becaue they knew that he was useless and worthless. Everytime he said he is going to capture Kismayo the people would give but now they have realised what he was and is.

I hope this little history lesson will give you an insight what caused his downfall. He wasn't liked but he was kept and cheered on only to avoid a disturbance in the unity and peace of clan Xxxx.

Now he is out of favour and disgraced. We supported him not because he was "Morgan" far from it but because out of conviction and principle.

Rest assured that Kismayo and reer Waamo have not been forgotten.

The people who inhabit Kismaayo are now engaged in a peace conference to solve their differences for good.

So there is no need to force or engage in hostilities to seize the city of Kismayo. We will live there peaceful and harmonous as we used to live there before.

^^You are just hating Morgan b/c he is a looser?? :confused:

How do you define "a traitor"? Does it also apply to people who jump boats when times are rough and harsh?

Rahima   

Traitor (as according to the cheerleaders): He who fights against the ‘tol’.

Listen Rahima, I don't care what you think or say but let me clarify one or two things for you.

Really? Is that why you feel the need to mention my name at every moment :rolleyes: ? I think you do secretly care what I think otherwise you wouldn’t be so traumatized :D .

As for your history lesson, I don’t really give a rat’s a’ss. What stands is the fact that when he was attacking kismaayo before he was a hero and would he to do it now with a new breed of bloodsuckers he becomes evil and a traitor. Nothing has changed other than the qabiil of conspirators.

For he whose views change about this man, they are nothing but lowly qabiilists. Do I need to give you the answer to one plus one ;) ?

Gabbal   

The biggest crime he committed is that he voluntarily left the city of Kismaayo in 1999 in order to strenghten his lost popularity. He was simply thinking to himself "f I leave the city and the enemy catches it I will defeat them and return glorious so that no-one could ever argue to replace me.

:D

Where is the comedy section? :D

Dhubad.   

:D

He left the City aa???????????

You guys making me laugh big time.

Rahima. As Yoonis pointed out Morgan a maverick, playboy General fought many battles against the USC. This made him a star in the south specialy to the clan that was on the receiving end of the USC assault. He was the example of evil in the eys of many USC clans men and supporters. Today Morgan is a guest to the worst groups that came out of the USC movement, ie. the drug dealer Inda cade and the fake wadaad Xasan Dahir Aways. Is it me who is crazy when i QUESTIONS the relationship today of Morgan and this group.

Now I never liked Hiiraale, or his claim to Kismayu. In terms of sub-clans as you know Morgan is closer to me than Hiiraale and the USC are my kin. Yet Morgan is wrong and so are the USC wing that is in alliance with him. DO YOU GET THE POINT NOW?

Its not about clan, the problems of Kismayu, Baidoa amd Mogadishu etc must be setled through peace and dialogue and within the agreed national framework. Its the job of the government, and Inda Cade, Xasan Dahir and Morgan are not in the government..

Rahima   

DO YOU GET THE POINT NOW?

Yes, it’s all about clan.

Its not about clan, the problems of Kismayu, Baidoa amd Mogadishu etc must be setled through peace and dialogue and within the agreed national framework. Its the job of the government, and Inda Cade, Xasan Dahir and Morgan are not in the government..

Yes it is. When Morgan was attacking Kismaayo before he was your superhero. Kismaayo was in the same shape as it is today, only difference is the coalition, which controlled it, had a faction of the enemy in it-yes it was as you lot who saw it as Jihad. Now that this same evil man is doing the same thing and Kismaayo is in the same state, the supposed attack is wrong because he has sided (stop gasping :rolleyes: ) with the wicked enemy.

General, you and the rest of the cheerleaders have one thing in common. Your judgment of good and bad is dependant on the tribe of the person. Over the years I’ve seen you flip and flop using this. We had a government before this one, but because it was lead by C/qaasim it was bad. CY opposed it from the get go- before things went wrong but you were not willing to brand him for what he was and still is. Now we have another government and surprise surprise you all cheer the loudest cheers and not in good faith- rather it is led by good old adeer. Any who oppose it are wrong-, which I agree, but you weren’t saying that the last time. The litmus is tribe.

Second example, the kismaayo case. Morgan good first time because he was fighting against the enemy. Morgan bad second time because he might be fighting with the enemy. The enemy is of the evil tribe. The litmus is tribe once again.

Qabiil, Qabiil, Qabiil. Now that we have that settled, have a nice day boys smile.gif . I’m done and off to hibernating in the clean corners of SOL.

Yes it is. When Morgan was attacking Kismaayo before he was your superhero. Kismaayo was in the same shape as it is today, only difference is the coalition, which controlled it, had a faction of the enemy in it-yes it was as you lot who saw it as Jihad. Now that this same evil man is doing the same thing and Kismaayo is in the same state, the supposed attack is wrong because he has sided (stop gasping ) with the wicked enemy.

Rahima, as ever you confuse yourself. Lets not take things out of context. General Morgan's invasion attempt on Kimsayu was wrong. His actions in Kimsayu have been a disaster. Yet one must never shy away from reporting the news.

I have always supported the rights of all Somali's. That includes of course the rights of displaced and dispossesed members of my clan. There is no shame in wanting my fathers house back.

Yet the question I put was, who does Morgan represent? If he gains the support of IndaCade and Co, will he bring anything more than his own self satisfaction?

Your cruisade in replying to everyone and then when it gets hot highlighting the fact that you are indeed a woman will fool no one. You are so a like my cousin Juma :D you seem to forever find innovative ways of defending the rights of warlords, drug beddlers and fake wadaads. You attack the national government of Somalia.

Yesterday I might have given the wrong impression of supporting Morgan, through my copy and paste, maybe I got emotional, however you was against him, for the same reason you defend him today. Because of your clans interest.

Lets reson with each other. I want my fathers house back and justice, for all clans. What is your aim?

Rahima   

Yesterday I might have given the wrong impression of supporting Morgan, through my copy and paste, maybe I got emotional, however you was against him, for the same reason you defend him today. Because of your clans interest.

Defend him? Where did I defend him? You understand English I know, but is something up with your thinking?

I have never defended the man nor will I ever. Quote where I am defending him.

All I’m doing, and have proven is that you flip flop on the same personalities and situations depending on aspects surrounding tribe.

You do it for the case of Morgan and you do it for the case of establishing a viable government in Somalia.

I hated Morgan then, I still hate him now. I supported the government when C/qaasim was the leader and lost heart when nothing was being done. I support this government but loose hope as everyday goes by because nothing is really being done.

You, loved Morgan when he was fighting the ‘enemy’, hate him now that he fights with the ‘enemy’. You were against the previous government and refused to admit that CY was wrong in going against it from the onset. You support this government to the tooth even when it is evident that it is going down the same trail as the one before.

So you see dear, i am consistent. Spade is a spade regardless of which rake it supports.

You however flip-flop depending on the type of rake. Good spade if rake is from shed X, bad spade if rake is from shed Y. Getting my drift now ;)

Rahima, Yes I was against the previous TNG for Abdiqasin was a weak and always wrong. I never agreed to it nor did the state of Puntland which I support agree to the Carta process. In fact that TNG tried to destroy Puntland state and alhamdlilah Puntland survived. It the Abdiqasin TFG never got nay where. This TNG however is different even Abdiqasin swore to support it and was there at the inaugaration of A/Yusuf.

As for enemies my dear, my enemies are the enemies of the Somali people. No clan is my enemy and least of all the USC clan. As one knows my family are USC. That includes,..

You are constantly chasing shadows, when you suggest I have enemies, back it up. Since my dear you, Xoogsade, Juma and others here dont have more family in Mogadishu than me, even right now...The point is I am against those who oppose the national government. The same government all the warlords and clan factions swore to spport..

Thats why I sk who does Morgan represent, if not himself?

Nothing complex about this..