Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Who does Morgan represent????

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Thats why I sk who does Morgan represent, if not himself?

Laba wejiile foqal laba wejiile

This is what you said on 23/09/04

General Duke

For me the Morgan Kimsayu issue is one of people reclaiming the right to love in their twon with dignity, if Morgans troops call for the killing or for dehumanising members of any clan in Kismayu, then I will not support Morgan.

Duke's Morgan

You again

Look Morgan if in Kenya or in Zaire, matters not for the people of Kimsayu will get back their homes soon insha Allah.

And again t seems Morgan is In Nairobi, and Hiiraale is coming to Narobi and there is mediation between them being done by Igad. There would be no mediation if Morgans troops where not outside Kismayu.

So Mr.Labo-wejiile tell me what was the negotiation about if he does not represent you?

Morgan represents Duke in Nairobi

And yes Duke this is you The fact that the RRA are saber rattling on behalf of the JVA, the fact that Morgans supposidely broken troops are still fighing and causing casualties outside Kismayu, the fact that Morgan who supposedly fled wounded to Kenya has a bounty of $10,000.00 on his head shows the sheer bankruptcy of ideas from the JVA and their masters in Xamar.

Duke & Morgan

And the following are list of your 'alalas' when Morgan was 'allegedly advancing to Kismayo ..here is you quoting and pasting P/landers webs.

Morgan troops entering Kismayo

Barre Hirales 'tikniiko' captured in Nairobi

Warya Duke isku xishow oo beenta badan iska dhaf...you are so easily predictable.

lol, Juma spends all his leasure time and proves that I copied and pasted the battles for Kismayu. Come again. If that was your smoking gun, then you are indeed a pathetic excuse for a researcher.

You need more than that, like I said earlier every Somali has a right to reclaim his or her home. However if and that is all it is Morgan attaks Kismayu today with the support of Inda Cade, Aways and the butchers of lower Shabbele then he is no more than a tool, and you of all people know I am allergic to tools...

:D:D

So Juma, unlike you I dont need to prove that you support, Inda Cade, Yalaxow and the clan clensing which took place in Mogadishu.

Unlike you I dont insult my own kin the "********" comment comes to mind...

So brother, try again will you ;)

Jumatatu   

Ofcourse you are unlike me, cause you lack in your charecter the essence of dignity, honesty and tenet. And I unlike you, I dont lie, make U turns in high speed, dont mis-represent reality, and above all I dont sell my soul to the highest bidder.

To you saying something now and saying it differently in matter of seconds and still claiming to be the same is normal and have no shame about it.

In the above texts I weight the sincerity in your question Who does Morgan represent? . And proved at the same time in just a little than a year ago your were 'buranburin' like Xawo-Sofe for him. Cause sxb this

For me the Morgan Kimsayu issue is one of people reclaiming the right to love in their twon with dignity,

was not a paste but your own words. And today you ask us who does he represent. And this also was in your own words

seems Morgan is In Nairobi, and Hiiraale is coming to Narobi and there is mediation between them being done by Igad. There would be no mediation if Morgans troops where not outside Kismayu.

So tell me who did he represent then and does not represent now.

And do me a favour and stop all the bs and answer the question directly.

Labaweejile foqal labaweejile

^^^ You are lost. I stan by those wods even today.. For the people of Kismayu all of them deserve to live in dignity in their own homes..

Like I said you are not much of a researcher..

Abdi2005   

^^^ You are lost. I stan by those wods even today.. For the people of Kismayu all of them deserve to live in dignity in their own homes..

Like I said you are not much of a researcher..

loool, 3800 of nonsens, there would have been les rambling from you if they took 1$ for evry post you make. I recommend you to stop with your clan oriented nonsens you post every day and come to your sense before they bann you from this forum.

Rahima   

Yes I was against the previous TNG for Abdiqasin was a weak and always wrong.

And you and adeerkaa knew this at the beginning did you? You do realize almost all of Somalia had hope but for reasons we all know you were yelling failure before it happened. The fact that it happened means nutta, it just shows your intentions.

As for Morgan, my point was proven I think. The research has being done on the flip-flopping I was referring to. And to answer your question, as this is my last post in this topic, Morgan represents himself and the likeminded sick individuals. Morgan represented them and himself before when you were cheerleading ;) just like he does now. Nothings changed really smile.gif .

Jumatatu   

^^^ You are lost. I stan by those wods even today.. For the people of Kismayu all of them deserve to live in dignity in their own homes

I dont give a hoot whether you stand by those words or not. I doubt whether you even know the meaning of a stance let alone practice it. My question to you Mr.Laba-weejile is why did Morgan represent you then and not now, what has changed? And dont come back to me that he did not, cause every Dick,Tom and Harry in SOL knows he did and you were at the forefront of his campaign.

Just for once Duke dig deep inside yourself and answer the question, why then and not now?

Dhubad.   

Cabdi-bile AKA Morgan mala isku halayn karo. So for those of you U alalaasaya whenever he tries to attack Kismayo, stop it or otherwise he will continuously disappoint you just like the way Mr. Duke is now disappointed and is regretting for those Alalaas iyo Buraanbur he was making last year.

I guess you guys need someone else to represent you this time or stop your baseless claim.

There is no case to answer Duke nor anyone has to justify his earlier stance because nothing has changed so there is no need for him to alter his views because he proudly stands by them.

Duke asked a legitimate questions, which needs a legitimate answer to it.

Yes Morgan was supported because he was a symbol for struggle and a just cause. He was representing the people who were kicked out of their houses by force.

Therefore the people who are the rightful owners of the city demanded their houses and property back and as a result of it they took up arms in selfdefence.

Fortunately there is now a fragile peace in the region and negotiations are on-going to end the hostilities between the brotherly people of the lower Jubba region.

There is no reason for us to fight on because we took up arms at first place because out of defence of our livelihoods. We can return to the city now and reclaim our lost property that's what we were fighting in the first place so there isn't any reason to fight on.

Now with the dispute settled who does Morgan represent? The people he represented together with the militia have safely returned to Kismaayo to co-existed and live with their brother's.

Simply he doesn't represent anyone other than himself and inshallah they will be defeated if they dare to attack the city by force because no one wants Omar Jees nor Morgan in control over beautiful Kismaayo.

It is in our interest to get a wide support for the government in order to stop the disputes and hostile and merciless killing and lawlessness that is going on in our country.

The people who are in charge now in Kismaayo are our kin and we're fighting and dying together to defend the city against the USC.Due to some minor misunderstandings the situation escalated and there were thrown out of the city by the majority inhabitants.

They in turn kicked Morgan out in 1999 with the help of a coalition they forged in their original regions of Galguduud in central Somalia because they could not defeat us although Gedo is close by.

We on the other hand were some 1500 kilometres away from getting support and logistics. Everytime Morgan tried to retake the city immediately 70 technicals and heavy machinery would come down from Moqadishu to support the illegal occupation of the city.

Although Morgan was faced with such stiff opostion he became eventually friends with them for no apparent reason other than for his personal gains. If you're angry and feel left out you're going to do everyting to raise up your selfworth and self-esteem that's why he joined the mafia.

We supported the right for every reer Waamo the true reer Kismaayo to live in harmony, peace and to get their rights back that have been violated and now as the struggle has ended and we achieved our aims there is no further need to engage into hostilities so forth or whatever.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

Duke asked a legitimate questions, which needs a legitimate answer to it.

And that is what I want from Duke, a legitimate answer to a legitimate question if he could respond as you did, that Morgan was once the spearhead of a true struggle and is today worthless and represents no one, would be a fair respond from Duke. But I doubt whether he can come around to saying that. :D

I have been away too long :D

Lets answer the crazed critics, or the Duke researchers..

loool, 3800 of nonsens, there would have been les rambling from you if they took 1$ for evry post you make. I recommend you to stop with your clan oriented nonsens you post every day and come to your sense before they bann you from this forum

Lol, brother many thanks for your response.Howver I disagree with you, see I never have had a problem with any clan, only individuals such as Yalaxow, Tool Sharif, Mr Drugs and so on. So I sugges you breath in deeply and open your eyes, the people you need to address are right here.

Juma, Mr Yoonis, answered for me in a wonderful simple and stright forward manner. It is to be expected that you would find his response difficult.

Rahima, my sister, your point is valid, for I might have been seen as a Morgan supporter. Yet If I was his supporter then I would defend him to day, correct? Unlike some here I do not hide what I belive. I do not confuse Islam with the clan, I do not excuse the actions of my clan. I have never supported the injustice of any clan.

I admit I am guilty when it comes to supporting the state of Puntland, I will till I die support it. I am also guilty to supporting the rights of the dispossesed, the people who lost their properties. Your arguments are the opposite. You dont like Puntland and you deny propert has ever been looted..

I must admit everyone should support who they want taking a stand is an essential component of politics, but I also know that it is immoral to argue for those who looted the weak & the innocents property, who now plant drugs in our national agricultural lands and more alarmingly use our noble faith in such dispecable fashion..If Morgan has joined that crowd well good luck to him...

Come on now you guys can do better.. ;)

^^^You must’ve attended one of my Xalaqaat, then :D . But I am not letting you off the hook yet. What say you, goog General, about Barre; the robber of Kismayo?

Jumatatu   

Xiin, it is no use. Duke lacks the sense of accepting he is/was wrong. He goes about in long circles in attempt to divert from what he said earlier and in the process he helplessly portrays himself as a person with no tenet. I think he is.

Look at this ; Duke on when the Somali Cabinet Ministers were first announced 2/12/04 :

Everyone knows that I support the government and the President. But I do not support what took place yesterday in the form of the naming of the cabinet.

.....and this also on the same date ..

Saxardiid...What warlords are in? what did they get? Why ignore the 4.5 formula? Why promote some warlords and ignore others?

Read on...

And he also had this say when the Parliament(Led by Sharif then and now ofcourse) rejected the Government of Geedi:...

He has no choice, the old man has to learn otherwise his Presidency is nothing. As for the Ethiopians to hell with them, If the action of the Parliment hurt them then by all means lets celebrate.. [big Grin] [big Grin]

Just less than a month after when the same goverment plus new cabinet was formed and approved by the Parliament Duke was over the moon :...

Wonderful news. We have a government......uma, I have been enlightened since for the reasons behind the size and members of the cabinet. For the sake of peace and our country we have to move forward. And who am I to disagree with the MP's?

This man changes his views like the wind changes direction, and he so full of himself that he thinks we dont realise it.

However am still waiting him to accept that Morgan represented him a year ago, and I will tell him who Morgan represents now. Read on