Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Who does Morgan represent????

There is talk circulating that the old General is attempting to attack Kismayu. He is forging an alliance with the senior mnembers of the JVA including Yusuf Inda Cade and Mr AbdiqaSIN sALAD.

Their aim is to start a renewd war in the Juba's with the aim of???

If this si true then Morgan is no better than a tool, indeed a fool. Kismayu needs no more bloodshed, Hiiraale has lately been forging an independent policy from Mogadishu. iN THIS INSTANCE HE [Hiiraale] is RIGHT..

Taleexi   

The general is getting lately more enemies than friends from his kin, the cause of that deserves to be critiqued... :confused:

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

If this si true then Morgan is no better than a tool, indeed a fool. Kismayu needs no more bloodshed, Hiiraale has lately been forging an independent policy from Mogadishu. iN THIS INSTANCE HE [Hiiraale] is RIGHT..

Sxb if you were a female(and this is just a hypothetical suggestion, aight?) you will be having different husbands on weekly basis, cause of the constant changing of your views and stance from now and then. Little than a year ago when the General was enroute to capture Kismayo, he was your hero and Hirrale a stooge and a tool for the moryaans led by Sheikh Indhacadde in your view. Now that couple of Somali websites or for this matter your sources are predicting a vice-versa situation for you the charecters have changed. Hiirale a world reknown hero and Morgan an isolated tool.

Damn, wonder what it will take to keep you steady at one place, a diamond ring probably? :D

However please note there is no way Morgan will attack Kismayo from Mogadishu, or to put it more clear to you it is not possible for the heavy weights in Mogadishu to condone such act let alone support it due to the fact of the mutual understanding of the two parties.

Now if Hiirale as a man in his position seeks to break the dealock withing the government which he is part of do not so hastly assume he is changing colour.

We really do not need any more violence and war, I truly belive that Somali people have foregin enemies, Nobody would belive that the Somali civil war would be at this state, Somali society so disintegrated,

Kismaayo is peace at now, No more violence. What is there to fight for, ?

Nabad gurriga waa Nabada Dunida

Kismaayo is peace at now, No more violence. What is there to fight for, ?

Indeed brother.

As dfor Jumatutu, you shot yourself in the foot. Last time I was aginst Hiiraale because of his association with Inda cade and the evil colonial millitia of lower shabbele. Now that there are rumours of Morgans association with this group, I am against the General.

You on the other hand hated Morgan when he was not supported by drug traficker Inda Cade and now you have changed your tune. You have shown everyone that you support roadblock owners, drug trafickers and the domination of UNARMED clans... Pitiful.

No more blood shed...

Jumatatu   

^^^Sxb if you keep on making such so many U turns and with such high velocity you wil wear out and wont be making sense.

Damn what am I saying..? You are already at that stage.. :D

^^^ How simple can I make it for you? I was against Hiiraale, for what I am agaisnt Morgan now. Nothing to do with clan its all about principles. Wrong is wrong, drugs are wrong exploiting minority clans are wrong and roablocks are wrong.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Wrong is wrong, drugs are wrong exploiting minority clans are wrong and roablocks are wrong.

Plus claiming to be yours what is not yours...add them all up and go preach to adeero iyo dadka luunsan oo kaga bahan...ok. Star amending the wrongs now so that we can start afresh and peaceful.... :D

Morgan doesn't represent anyone apart from himself.

What should we say about a man who left his "tol" and who now apparently plans to attack the same people who he share's blood ties and family with.

He is simply being used as a tool him and Omar Jees and the people who hold the trigger behind the scene are Abdiqaasim, Indhacadde and other warlords of the farmer ruthless JVA.

They're simply against the steps taken by one side of the alliance to start diologues between the two sides who are currenlty contesting the leadership of Somlia.

They don't want to see any mediation and hence "link-up" between the Jowhar based government and the man who represents one part of the JVA, namely Col. Barre Hiiraale!

Therefore in order to combat the initiative forwarded by Col. Hiiraale they decided to confront him with force and hostilities.

On the other hand they believe that they have the right to subsitute Col. Hiiraale and his militia with Morgan and Omar Jees as they see fit that it was them in the first place who brought Col. Hiiraale in power and who hold him in power and now they believe they can take it away from him because he has suddenly become "disobedient".

We all know who the real players are in the Jubba Valley. Col. Hiiraale couldn't sustain his rule without his mighty friends.

His days are numbered in Kismayo if he doesn't quit his support for the Government and subsequently returns listening too and obeying to the warlords who he suddenly left without any warning.

Gabbal   

^I have never seen so much flip flopping in one post! :D Ninyahow, I'm 100% sure you have an expert's guide to conspiracy theories or something! Right? :D

Can I ask you one question though? Just one plz o.k? Do you still believe a boogeyman will come out from under your bed at night? :D

^You can ask me all the questions in the world, I don't mind at all.

Referring back to your questions Mr. Kash-anre let me inform you that unlike you I don't live in the bushes nor do I live under a bridge in rainy ol' Seattle, so I don't have to fear someone who crawls under my make-shift supposed to be "bed" in the middle of the night, rest assured!

You short in Kash BTW!

Jokes aside I've to clarify one thing with "tol", I meant your tribe Kash, I hope this will give your comfort tonight although it is absolutely breezing cold where you are.

Maybe you should move a lil' closer to the "boogey-man" and the dark short figure with the axe resting on the stack of ol, dirty and smelly newspaper that he's sleeping on tonight, hope you got something similiar to sleep on tonight!

Cheers.

Rahima   

^So your not a qabiilist?

Tol tol he says :D:D . What stinking difference does it make who attacks who in the sad state of affairs of Somalia? Who stinking cares about their respective tribes unless you are a tribalist of course, which you are :rolleyes: .

Anyways I like all this flip-flopping :D . One minute Morgan is a wonderful hero and then the next he is evil incarnate. Make up your minds tribalists please.

Evil is evil regardless of which side of the border they represent, but then again the tribalistic mind wouldn’t get that.

I await your cries of protest cheerleaders, it should be amusing. The truth stings i know, no need to thank me, it was my pleasure in delivering it ;) .

Gabbal   

Seattle is not even very cold at the moment. Quite temperate really. Nice breeze, a bit grayish, comfortable, minus heavy rain= a very "Seattle" day. It's a very, very Seattle day today. :D